Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Clans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We have a new clan!
  Yay!
  Yay?
  Woot!
View Results

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Dawnstar layed motionless on the ground where the fight was still going on. she herd someone call her name and lifted her head up. "Crystalstar?" she croked getting to her paws. "you came to help." she gasped. she looked around seeing Sootclaw fighting a dog and she limped over to Crystalstar. "we are out numbered Crystalstar, we need MoonClans help!" she meowed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:27 pm
"Lay, don't worry. One of my apprentices is getting Moonclan, these dogs won't stand a chance." Crystalstar meowed and pushed a cobweb onto the wound. "One of your elders will take care of you, but right now I need to help fight. Promise me you'll lay here and sleep." Dawnstar nodded and Crystalstar ran out of the nursury and lept onto the closest dog.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:01 pm
Dawnstar walked to the nursery and layed down. something was happening, her kits were coming! Milkyway ran over to Dawnstar and gave her some herbs so it wouldnt be so painful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:17 am
((okay, this RP needs to get back up and running again...))

Crystalstar watched as the dog she had just attacked ran out of the camp. She breathed a sigh and looked around, there were still two more dogs and a lot of cats were to tired or injured to fight. Please Starclan, send Moonclan now! She said a silent prayer and ran towards the dogs. Another yowl came from the enterence and Crystalstar turned to see Patchstar running into the camp with her warriors. Thank you, She sighed and clawed at the underbelly of a dog.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:24 pm
Patchstar let out a battle cry and lept onto the nearest dog, biting and clawing at him. The dog whimpered and ran away, showing Crystalstar who was under him.

"Thought you could use some help." Patchstar panted.

"Nice timing," Crystalstar mewed.

The two cats once again lept into the battle with the tired WoodClan and SnowClan cats, now aided by the battle-ready MoonClan warriors.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:13 pm
At last all of the dogs were gone, but the camp was wrecked. "Pour, Woodclan, their home is ruined!" Crystalstar meowed to Patchstar, then remembered Dawnstar. "Dawnstar, I hope she's fine!" She yelled and ran over to the nursery which was split open by one of the dogs.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:25 pm
Hazelkit meandered around her mountain home, a small frown painted across her black and white muzzle. "Oh noes! Where is my clan??" she pouted, a quiet mist rolling past the citrus sun. A shadow cast above the lonesome kit, as she realized that she was shivering. As she cast a concerned glance behind her, she realized she was lost. A small whimper escaped her trembling lips. "P-pebbleclan? Where are you guys?" she sniffled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:20 pm
(aww, how sad!!!)

Patchstar ran over to the nursery to see if the WoodClan leader was all right or not. (That was kinda pointless....*pounces on Crystalstar!*)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:03 pm
((T.T we'll find you...sooner or later...))
((what did I do? *claws Patchstar's ears off!* muahaha! take that! heart u))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:47 pm
(Yah that was a random post blaugh But random is me!)
Hazelkit cowered, shaming herself for not staying in her nursery. A small creek lapped pleasently at the base of her rock, a lulling tune drifting from the murky waters. "What? What is that?" a tone of disgust crossing her quiet murmer. The river continued to rush, silently calling her to the edge. "So pretty..." Hazelkit meowed, her eyes glazing over with glee as she exclaimed "I MUST HAVE IT!!" (what can i say im a sucker for shiny things) She plunged into the rolling creek and shrieked, desperatly pulling at the rocks buried beneath the mud. The current was picking up, dragging the struggling kit with it. When Hazelkit finaly found ground, she was hopelessly lost in the mountain wilderness.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:03 pm
Hazelkit lay on a rock, dazed and motionless. Her breathing was short and desperate, and her paws shook as she rose to her battered feet. The kit suddenly felt helpless and small, volnurable and useless. She stared into a scraggle bush protruding from a ledge, eyeing it as if a peice of two-leg garbage. Carefully. Then, a leaf moved. A branch shook. Hazelkit's ears fell flat agianst her head, her miniscule claws unsheathed. Her eyes lit up with newfound fear. "Oh Starclan, I'm going to die!" she sniffled. Then, it happend, a dusky grey mouse fell forward. Hazelkit perched, downwind, aware of her empty stomach. Thoughts were racing through her head. "Should I leave? Is it dangerous? Wait, arn't they food? Oh no! Its a badger!" Finaly, she settled upon a conclusion. It was food. She wriggled and took a flying leap at the mouse. She missed by a tail length and circled around trapping the mouse by the tail and swiftly biting its neck. She purred. "They'll make a warrior of you yet!" a proud voice said, interupting Hazelkit's dinner. She whirled around and saw a white cat. "Who- who are you!?" Hazelkit stammered. "That, my kit, is for a different time. I am here to lead you back to your clan."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:15 pm
"No, I'm fine out here. Thank you, though." Hazelkit declined with her most polite meow. She did not wish to travel with a stranger. "Are you absolutly sure?" hissed the white elder. Hazelkit took a step back. Was that biting tone anger she heard? "Yes." she quavered. "I know my clan cats will find me. Maybe even another clan will. But I will return to my camp. Alone." The white tom's eyes blazed with anger. "Maybe I was mistaken. No warrior shall come of you if you can't trust an old tom." The insult rang in Hazelkits ears as the tom dissapeared behind a jagged rock. "Wait! I didn't mean to be rude! Do you want to share the mouse?" she offered. In a flash, the elder returned, stole the mouse and without a fleeting glance, dove away. Hazelkit sat there, cold, confused, and hungry. She had yet to return to her camp. Alone, as she promised. A long day was ahead, and on an empty belly, she continued her way.(In the wrong direction, no less)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:54 pm
Dawnstar layed in the nursery with her kits laying next to her. they were sleeping with their tiney eyes shut tight. she looked up to see Patchstar and Crystalstar. Dawnstar purred welcoming the two leaders to come in to see WoodClans new kits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:00 pm
Crystalstar saw three kits lying next to Dawnstar, she purred happily as she looked at them. "They're beautiful, have you named them yet?" She meowed and looked at Patchstar, who had kits a little more than six moons ago.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:48 pm
"thank you Crystalstar. i named them Icekit, Snowkit and Stonekit." she purred pointing her tail to each of the kits. one kit was gray and the two kits were black and white.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff