Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:24 am
( I'm NOT a 'Little Girl'! But I AM scary....* Dark Grinn*....)

" That Attck may be my pokemons weakness but Its gonna take alot more to take down Electrivire! NOW! Leap up!" Electrivire had done an evasive manuver to reduce the damage. He leaped up into the air seconds before the attack hit. but it was useless against the Crunch. Yes Electrivire had taken quite the damage but that was all going to change now! " Electrivire now use Hypnosis!" Nidoqueen in a defensive position let down her guard a little bit as the sleepiness creeped on her. ' Now Extremespeed at the Double! Ice Punch full power!!!"with Nidoqueen asleep. There was nothing Will or Satoru could do to help her. Electrivire ran with breakneck speed, Icecles forming where the Ice punch went. It hit Nidoqueen Directly and so Hard that she was sent flying towards the wall as the attack hit. Nidoqueenl lay down K.Oed outside the battle field, frozen as she slept."Oh yeah! Electrivire's the Winner! Winner! Winner! Nidoqueen's the Loser! LOOOSER! Bwahahaha" at the Sight of this Will stared at his brother, sometimes he thought he was the Oldest! Will glance at Satoru...

( Sorry about Koing your Nidoqueen should have not ended like that, may be i should have given you my pokemon's technique, cause you see Instead of Focusing on Power and Cool attacks I preapred myself and knew that you would choose a Ground type or Rock so i decided to Teach Electrivire Icepunch, thunder would have been useless anyways...)

Meanwhile...

" I knew it! Electrivire would come traumphant! haha serves you right Team-" She was cut off by a sudden arrival of a New guest, a Ranger no Older than 20. Some memories flooded back Together and Anger flared inside her she scurried up to confront the Ranger.

" WHAT IS SOMEONE LIKE YOU DOING HERE SO FAR WAY?!!!" She belowed at Haruko with pent up Anger. " UMBREON! LUCARIO! Out! Now....
Umbreon came out of the ball with sparkles of Gold and Silver, while Lucario camout with a Menacing Aura! " Umbreon! Use Crush Claw... and Lucario... Use Super Power!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:15 pm
(If she's younger than Will then she's younger than me, and thus younger than Haruko, so she is a little girl....And I think I'm even more firghtened now. Only in the Pokémon world do you find such cool weirdies.^-^)

Satoru cringed and ran out towards his fallen, frozen partner. "Nidoqueen!" He glared at Herc as he cheered crazily. How old did Will say this guy was??? He reached to his belt and recalled Nidoqueen to her Ball. "Good fight, pal," he muttered. Turning to face Herc and Electivire, Satoru smirked. "Nidoqueen and I can accept defeat. I just hope you're a bit more mature when you lose this next round! Clefable, I choose you!" He threw the PokéBall into the field, and the powerful Fairy Pokémon emerged. "Quickly now, Sing!" Satoru commaned. Clefable smiled at the Electivire before opening her mouth. An aluring melody sounded. Satoru smiled. He'd built up an immunity to Clefable's song over the years, but there was no telling what it might do to Herc, Will, and Electivire. Could turn interesting. As Electivire's eyes began to close, Satoru shouted another order. "Get ready to use Psychic!" Satoru thought he heard some shouting in the distance, but chose to ignore it for now. If it was important, he was sure to encounter it later.

(Don't worry about it. Honestly, it slipped my mind that Nidoqueen was even a Ground type, I was only using her for Earth Power, which I though was a TM move. Guess not. Oh well. I've already got all my attacks written out on a notecard on my desk...)

Meanwhile....

Haruko was almost to the battle. He could see his little brother kneeling beside his fallen Pokémon, but he probably couldn't see him yet. He was about to shout out to him when a girl ran up to him and exploded in his face. Before he could respond to her rant, she had Pokémon attacking him. "Geez, kid! What the hell's your problem?" Haruko yelled, barely dodging the Crush Claw attack and leaping away from SuperPower. He smirked. Fine then. reaching to his belt, he grabbed one of the three PokéBalls resting there. "Medicham! Focus Blast!" A tall gold and blue Pokémon emerged from the ball, glittering momentarily in the sunlight before launching it's attack. The blast knocked into both opposing Pokémon, and Medicham landed gracefully next to it's trainer.

(Shiny sprite was too awesome to pass up. The thing's just not intimidating when it's pink, but I really like the blue. It matched Haruko better like that, too....)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:33 pm
( yeah,yeah, I know what you mean bu I only meant metphorically about not being a little girl! but oh well...)

" Oh crap! I hate those pink cuddly things they are always so hard to fight..." But it was too late the song was already enduced in Electrivire. He was sound asleep! Herc thought rapidly " WAKE UP YOU YELLOW OVER-SIZED FURRBALL!" and with that comment he threw a rock as hard as he could to Electrivire. It hit the target and was Woken up, Electrivire woke up surprised and with a bump on its head. Luckly it had not heard its master's comments on him. " Now Extreme speed up in the Air now!" Electrivire moved swiftly and jumped in the air out of Clefable's song. " Now Electrivire from the Heavens' Slam down Clefable with Thor's Hammer!( which by the way just means 'use Thunder'... xd ). He gathered all his electricity in his hands and wiith a sudden force threw the attack above clefable. The pokemon mesmerized and with fear stared wide-eyed at the incoming attack right above her, witing her master's council.

" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DO YOU THINK A MERE BLAST CAN TAKE DOWN MY COOL AND TOUGH POKEMON! I'VE SEEN WORST GRANDPA!.."She said with a threatning voice. For agirl of 9 she had much spirit. Umbreon stood unscathe and Lucario even though had taken full blow was standing normally. " Umbreon, now use Glare!" Umbreon's eyes stared at Medicgamp with power, so much power he was paralyzed. " NOW FEEL THE WRATH OF DARKNESS! BWAHAHAHAHA USE DARK PULSE!" A concentrated ball of shadows filled his mouth and with one gest he sent waves of darkness to Medichamp. " LUCARIO use Aura Sphere!" " Lucario produced a light blue ball much bigger than that of a normal attack, it was twice the size of a jigglypuff! He threw alongside Darkpulse.

( Now that's what I call a woman's scorn don't you think!? LOL Yes and Umbreon seems to fit Amelie very well, having a Dark and Mischevous innerself...Now let me explain this a bit Lucario being fighting is weak to Medichamp's Psychic but It has some resistance due to Metal, Umbreon overall can kick Psychic's a**, so I think you should add another pokemon to the Battlefield don't you think? I think that Shiny pokemon are abit special! I mean Rotom is a Shiney sprite as well and can defeat almost anybody with strategies unthinkable like evading sleepiness by means of throwing stuff at your pokemon because your getting frustrated... by the way is that legal?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:42 pm
(Meant that to be a bit more sarcastic than it turned out. It sounded better in my head than it looks typed...)

Satoru cringed as he watched Herc hurl the rock at Electivire. Gotta say, this guy's definatly an odd one. Hurting his own Pokémon like that...definatly unusual... He glared at the Trainer. "Clefable! Use Metronome! Quickly!" He wished he could think of a better strategy, but this was his best bet right now. Clefable quickly waved her arms back and forth. With so little time to prepare the attack, it was sure to be fairly weak, but if they were lucky, maybe they'd get something that could halt the attack, or at least defend against it. The Metronome finished, and instinctivly, Clefable opened her mouth, and a decently powered Flamethrower attack charged towards the quickly approaching electricity. The two attacks met in midair. Clefable's was obviously weaker, but it had just enought strength to deflect quite a bit of the attack. Clefable cringed as the remaining electric shock surged through her body. Satoru smiled. I've always liked Metronome... Luckily, Clefable could handle the weakened Thunder, and with plenty of strength remaining for a counter attack. "Now use Psychic!" Satoru shouted. Clefable's tiny, usually calm, black eyes glowed bright blue as she emmited her Psychic power. The wave of powerful psychic energy slammed into Electivire, injuring it as well as hurling it backwards. The Thunderbolt Pokémon crashed into the ground powerfully.

This brat was enougth to make Haruko snap. "WHO YOU CALLIN' GRANDPA, YOU LITTLE TWERP??????!!!!!" He wanted to punch this kid! He wasn't even old enougth to be her father!! He had siblings younger than her! He frowned. "Medicham!!! Get above the attacks!" He shouted. The Pokémon obeyed. It leapt gracefully above the Dark Pulse, and felt just a brush of Aura Sphere's undodgeable power. "Now use Fire Punch on Lucario!" Haruko commanded. Medicham quickly formed a ball of Fire around both it's fists and charged at Lucario. The dog-like Aura Pokémon was able to get around the first punch thrown by Medicham, but the second connected solidly. Flames erupted around Lucario as it recoiled backwards from the powerful, supereffective blow. "Listen, you brat!" Haruko smirked. "Don't think you can just attack random strangers! They may easily be more powerful than you! Medicham Focus Blast again!!!" Medicham directed this attack primarily at Umbreon as Lucario recoild from the Fire Punch. The powerful burst of pure fighting-type energy slammed against Umbreon.

(You're forgetting, though, that Medicham is half fighting, half psychic. A fighting type attack like Focus Blast is super effective against both Lucario and Umbreon *has Serebii.net open in another window for quick type-checks.* Focus Blast sure sounds like a Psychic tpye move, doesn't it? It's not... And I love Shiny Pokémon, I wish they were easier to find on the games. Haruko's been a trainer for a long time, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had several shinies. I don't know his entire Pokémon collection yet, though. I don't think it's technically against the rules to throw things at your own Pokémon, but I would guess it's frowned upon by most Trainers. Satoru didn't seem to like it much....I watched over 36 episodes of Pokémon in the last two days, so if I do something weird, I'm probably copying something Ash or one of his opponents tried....)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:30 pm
(Oh? Well, some of my friends say that i can't get sarcasm anyhow so it sin't your fault....lol)

"Electrivire Get up!!!! We will not be defeated by a pink cuddly FURRBALL!" He yelled at the Electrivire. He heard his masters words and stood up, shakedly. He grunted at him and with a new determination in his eyes he looked at clefable, he had to admitt to himself. That pink furrball was tougher than it looked. "Now use Ice punch full power!!!" Electrivire's hands glew light blue. Will could feel the powerof ice lowering the Temperature. Everything suddenly was cold and freezing. " Generate enough electricity! Extreme speed' He yelled' Jump as High as you can!!" and so did Electrivire pushed by the electricty below his feet. Clefable became smaller and smaller as he went higher. Not that high about 12 metres high should do it. " Use Thunder! Bring down Tempest Rage!" The clouds got darker and darker as Electrivire gathered neons, electrons and protons for the Ultimate attack. The Ice concentrated in the punch would increase damage if clefable were to use any other attack. Basically a double layered attack increased by garvity and weight. Electrivire soon mustered electricity in his hands and threw it with all his might, he fell alongside his thunder his Icepunch glowing in the midst of the attack.

Will was scared. he only used this as a scape goat! He jad to warn Satoru. " Look out! Your clefable is Strong but it may never survive this attack!!!" He yelled at Satoru with all his might.

Meanwhile....

Umbreon stood by the attack. he was harmed but still standing .It was Impossible no one could dodge an attck so robust! Lucario on the other hand was damaged by the fire punch though countering it by focusing his aura on the targeted part.He was tough for sure but was .Umbreon stood beatyfully never loosing her composture. She walked slowly and meekly to Medichamp. Amelie stood as if nothing ever happened. " you manybe older, granpa, and with far more expirience than I do! But never, EVER, underestimate your Opponent! Who do you think you are!? I'm Amelie Verrislidaine Regis! 4th place in every League in the World!.... Umbreon let's finish this-" But she was cut off. Umbreon had wasn't listening. But glaring at both Lucario and Medichamp. Both paralysed by the sheer force of a look. Her master wasn't in her right state of mind so she took it to her own hands to solve the problem. She stood inbetween the Middle of them both and a powerfull stream of Light came from her,so much powerfull, than the aura sphere or the Focus blast. In that light a Darkwave sprang hitting Medichamp. Umbreon did not forget Medichamp's Psychic type. The move was called " Eclipse of Regret". It was a combination of both Psychic and a Dark attck impossible to any other Creature than this Umbreon. She knew about this. She used this as well for Calming her anger or when Will was no where around to shut her up.

( Um.... I think I went on a bit too much but so you can understand her much better. She hates rangers because her childhood friend, he was called Rouen, Left her at the age of 8 to become a Ranger. He suddenly dissapeared the Night she was about to confess that she loved him. But he did not leave a word to her. So she searched and search until she heard that he was somewhere in Sinnoh. She found him after 2 yrs with another woman. She was in a fit of rage so large she ordered Umbreon, Rotom, Teddiursa, Lucario and Milotic to attack him along with the girl. Umbreon recognised the Anger and Paralysed every pokemon in viscinity with Glare and used Eclipse of Regret to cure her, well nore like make her faint. Well what do you think is this crazier than what your about to do or what?

Yeah I knew that but.. If a pokemon with opposite types gets hit by a Weakness of Type 1 but is Immune to type 2 will it affect? Cause for example a Flying Ground was hit by a electric attack would it affect it or let's say a Water plant pokemon was hit by Fire would it be super affective?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:43 pm
(Oh crap. I just typed up most of my response, but I was stupid and pressed the wrong button, and it all got deleted. *Slams head against desk* Gotta redo it all now. crying ....)

Satoru looked up at Will. Was this attack really that dangerous??? He shouted out, "Clefable! Hang in there!" as she braced herself for the hit, hoping to deflect at least a little bit of the damage. Electivire's attack hit solidly, sending smoke into the air. Satoru cringed, but smiled a little bit as the smoke began to clear. "Don't judge your opponents by their appearances," he said, angrily. In the clearing smoke, he could just make out the shapes of the two Pokémon. Though obviously badly injured, Clefable was still on her feet, but just barely. She looked as if a mere Tackle could knock her out. But Electivire didn't look much better. Despite it's determination, the stress from it's attacks along with the heavy damage it had taken earlier were clearly taking their toll. It was barely standing, and didn't look like it could hold it's ground for much longer. Satoru needed to wrap this up. He looked at his Pokémon again. She was breathing heavily, but she still had a look in her eyes. She wasn't about to quit. "Clefable," Satoru muttered. He pondered his options for a second. Clefable clearly didn't have enougth energy for another Psychic, and her fourth move was out of the question. Sing would be useless. It would only give Electivire a chance to rest and regain it's strength. "Let's show him, Clefable. Let's show him that even a cuddly, pink furball can be a powerful Pokémon! You can do this! Metronome!!!!!" Clefable took a fast, deep breath and raised her small pink arms. Satoru smiled. Please, Clefable. Winning and losing don't matter, but don't let this guy think of you as a weakling just because of your appearance. Make me proud! Clefable closed her eyes as her tiny fingers began to glow blue. She could already sense the attack that was about to come. It was perfect. Hopefully, her Trainer would know to get out of the way. She didn't want harm to come to him. She opened her eyes and stared at the weak Electivire in front of her. "Cleh." The weak sound gently escaped her lips, and the world went white. EXPLOSION! Satoru had a smile on his face as he leapt back from the incredible blast of power. The attack was exactly what he had hoped for. There was no way Electivire could still be concious after that, given the weak state it was in, no matter it's level and abilities. Clefable, of course, would have fainted as well. The explosion rocked the battle field. Debris flew everywhere. Satoru looked up to see the strong wind generated by the attack rock the hot air balloon. This round was over. At least they hadn't lost. Satoru smiled.

Meanwhile.....

Haruko gasped as Umbreon's attack slammed into Medicham, sending it flying. He'd never seen anything like it. He whipped out his PokéDex and flipped it open, but the screen read 'No Data Available.' Was that possible? Was this an undocumented attack? Or maybe just a powerful combination. He sneered a bit, but grinned as Medicham slowly got back to it's feet. "Listen kid!" he shouted to Amelie. "I think it's you who shouldn't underestimate your opponents. You shouldn't brag without knowing what the other person's capable of! You happen to be looking at the two time Champion of the Indigo League, and the second place winner of both Hoenn and Sinnoh, not to mention a Champion of the Orange League. And I can tell by your attitude that you act without thinking, you're not able to control your anger, and your Pokémon act in battle without a command. It's easy to see. I'm a better Trainer than you'll ever be!" Haruko knew he was overdoing this a bit. He wasn't usually one to brag and critisize his opponents. But this girl, this bratty little kid was pushing him to the edge. He couldn't help but want to critisize her, to push her limits. Psych her out a bit. As long as she's angry, let her roar. Satoru was just a few meters away, if he needed backup, but he had his secret weapon still. With a few waves of his Styler, strapped securly to his belt, he could easily calm Umbreon and Lucario and prevent further attack. He smiled.

(Yipes. I'd almost feel sorry for her, but she really shouldn't hold a grudge against all Rangers for that.

For the most part, if a Pokemon has two types, their weaknesses and resistances average out. So, for example, if it was a Ground and Ice type, like Piloswine, it would have a weakness to Rock, along with a resistance. So the two cancel out, and a Rock type move does a normal amount of damage. So no, a Water and Grass type, like Ludicolo, receives a normal amount of dammage from Fire type moves. It's a bit different when the Pokémon has a complete immunity to one type. For example, Girafarig, a Normal and Psychi type, still is immue to Ghost type moves, even though it's Psychic half should be weak to it.)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:00 pm
(Hell, That sucks! But there is a god.... domokun .....)

" WTF?!!!! That pink furrball-" He was speechless. But on the inside he was a bit satisfied. Even though Electrivire fainted and got damage alot! They didn't give up without a fight! If they were going to loose why not loose with a bang! and besides Cleafble had feinted too already. "Electrivire, you did a good job buddy...." He opened the pokeball and recalled the next pokemon.He had to admit the trainer was tougher than it looked. It reminded him of somebody he had wathced on TV.." Yo! TRash memeber! What' your name?" He took the pokeball and called " Go! Dusknoir! and Kick the next pokemon's butt although you've got no legs!' He said.... Yonoir sighed to prevent correcting his master's lame joke.

Meanwhile...

Lucario lay defeated at the side of Umbreon. Her master had fainted as well. It was nescesary, she thought. She sighed as she began to walk towards Medichamp once more. He was tough. He needed to faint Medichamp to finish the job she'd stared. She knew what a ranger was capable of. But she knew also what would she do If he ever used that thing against her. Destroy it. Her master lay sleeping beside Lucario. He glared at Medichamp and was frozen instantly. Paralyzed he could do nothing. So she was going to have to use more than just 5% of the attack " Eclipse of Regret" to faint this stubborn pokemon. Which was perfect, each a weakness and each a strengh. She neared him in slow motion, a casual walk. Then she blurred and appeared at his back. She began to glow and hit Medichamp with 50% of the attack of Luster Purge ( a Psychic attack) and Dark pulse ( a Dark attack). The attack knocked him off his feet sending flying against a parallel wall. The wall cracked and Medichamp fell feinted. She looked at the ranger as if Saying: " Pls. forgive my master she has had bad expirience with Rangers. Good bye. Don't worry about us we won't disturb you anymore."

( Yep. Got it. Now it maybe a bit confusing but I'll tell you the history of Umbreon's "Eclipse of Regret".

Okay once an Eevee, she knew only Crush claw and Glare. She was reaaly afraid of the dark. Some scientists caught her and brought them to their lab. They Discovered that this Eevee would learn a powerfull Psychic attack but become a Type Dark. they descided to experiment with her all types Psychic attacks and in Dark areas. Siice Eevee was a Adaptational pokemon, they'd figure that she would get used to this life style and adopt some kind of survival mechanism. She did but not before she met Amelie. She was a spy for the police working as team rocket grunt together they escaped the team rocket and thwarted their plans. She learned Luster purge because of the surroundings but evolved to Dark Pokemon because of the Surroundings and always being in the dark. Sad story but now you know bwhahahahahahah....)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:42 pm
(Sigh. That response ended up taking over half an hour....Oh well....)

Satoru smirked a bit at the pathetic joke. He reached to his belt again and grabbed two PokéBalls. "Clefable, You did well," he said, holding out one of the balls and letting Clefable return to it. Then he tossed the other ball straight up into the air above him. "Shiftry! It's your turn!" The Grass and Darkness Pokémon emerged and landed gracefully infron of it's Trainer. Satoru reached up and caught the empty ball as it fell back to the ground. He held the ball out infront of him. "I'm Satoru, but don't you dare compare me to those pathetic losers of Team Rocket," he announced. Half a second later, he realized what he had said. He was supposed to be pretending to be a member of Team Rocket! Crap! Maybe he won't notice.....

Meanwhile......

Haruko stared at the Umbreon. This Pokémon...There's something very odd about it.... Recalling Medicham to it's PokéBall, he took a step towards the unconcious girl. "Is she gonna be alright?" he asked the Umbreon. He had seen the look it had given him, and it had seemed like Umbreon had wanted him to just leave and forget this happened. Haruko wasn't really that type of person. Until he cleared up this kid's misconception of Rangers, he couldn't leave her alone without feeling like he'd failed.

(Creepy and kinda cool.....Wanna know Haruko's story? He became a Trainer when he was ten and hasn't really done anything really special since. ^-^ Hurray for normality!)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:24 pm
( Don't Fret. Those are my only words of consolation. Now on with the story...oh by the way here's the time line...

Finish all gyms- Fight in the Elite Four- Then Will goes traveling somewhere else and leaves you traveling with only Amelie. Will will have a time skip and will return when he's about 17. Meanwhile you travel with Amelie attending contests and all. At the End I've got a big surprise. There's thiw world crisis that somebody is trying to disturb the peace and purity of all the Legendary pokemon. He's using this device that turns a heart to the path of Darkness ( Much like the Dark Lugia but different) he tries to gather All powerfull pokemon to Conquer the world. By the way we'll have to Team up with Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua and Team Galactic. It'll be awsome, but I feel like I'm taking the spotlight here so I'm going to make you lead the story and your own bits and pieces... I can't post yet sorry, i just runout ot of time.. )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:32 pm
(Alright, sounds pretty interesting.

I'm gonna be gone until the 29th on Vacation. I'm ganna try to find internet access while I'm gone, but there's a good chance I won't get on til I get back. Just a warning in advance. I really don't wanna go, but I have to....)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:02 pm
(Back now. And Les_Hintiru is gonna join us, I think)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 pm
(Les_Hintiru, I posted you profile on the front page already. Browni45, did you disappear????)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 pm
(Nope! I just took a vacation myself sorry bout that... anywayz welcome back!)

"A shiftry aye? well i've got something prepared for you mister... who ever you are!!" He said to himelf. Shiftry was waiting patiently for his master to stop blobbering. This shiftry would be a tough opponent. " Okay then, use Shadow Sneak!( PS this attack always hits... even if its Ghost type.) Dusknoir grinned, Finnaly! He created a portal and disappeared momentarily. Shitry lost sight for a moment of where Dusknoir went. " Now we wait...".

Menwhile..

Umbreon was getting annoyed with this ranger. He wasn't her responsibility, It was hers, but she remembered that she was just a pokemon and her anger subsided. She agreed to this stranger's help, but just incase, if she saw anything dodgy she would glare at him full force.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:21 pm
You can PM her and notify her that we've started already...  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items