Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
This is a Roleplay called "War!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  sure
  no
  sounds cool, i'll just follow along, but not join
  ^sounds like a good idea
View Results

Fvel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm
Being knocked out of the tree from the earthquakes, Aren landed on his feet. Being pissed off for them attacking Eldarin, Aren pulled out his clip loading hand crossbow and tranq darts. Slotting in the clip he shot a dart into Darkwing and waited for the unicorn to fall asleep and aimed at the lions while shouting, "Stay your hands! The animal meant no harm, he was only offering help."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:29 pm
((btw, they're tigers not lions))
Darkwing fell, almost crushing Sayuri's leg. She watched as Serri's tigers fell from the tree, asleep. "Well next time you come out first." Sayuri knelt beside Darkwing, stroking his maine. She grabbed her whip and shot it at the guy that appeared, grabbing his crossbow and pulling it towards her. "You don't get this back 'til you explain yourself."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Fvel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:42 pm
"Explain? You attacked me. Eldarin and I offered help for you finding your needed weapons. That's all. And I suggest you look at your hands, you've touched the sleeping venom applied to the tips of the darts." Then using the distraction, Eldarin rose out of the shadows and grabbed the whip and crossbow. "Now I suggest you explain why you attacked us."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:37 pm
Sayuri folded her arms, "Give me back my whip and I will," She waited, quickly rubbing her hands on the grass. "Fine, we're a little jumpy at the moment and its kind of creepy having a shadow thingy popping out at you. And the words we heard didn't excatly make any sense." Eldarin gave back her whip and she slung it around her shoulder. "Now as soon as my horse wakes up will you still be willing to help us?" She asked, but still eyed the shadow creature. Even though I already have weapons She thought.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Fvel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:53 pm
"Yes I would. And maybe other people might want their animals to be awake as well." He said while motioning to the tigers. Eldarin then stepped forwards and tossed the crossbow to Aren. "Yeah.... Your horse won't wake up for several hours unless if you guys can find find the plant that is known as Angel Wings, or Elephant Ear."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:07 pm
"What?" Sayuri said, anger growing in her voice. "I'm not leaving with out Darkwing...I already have weapons, you guys can go without me." She looked into the sky. "Meet me back here at sunset, thats atleast an hour." Sayuri sat down and petted her horses maine.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Fvel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:26 pm
Sighing, Aren turned around and ran into the forest searching the ground for about a half-hour. After finally finding the plant, he ran back out and stopped at a rock near Sayuri. Pulling out a small vial of white powder he poured some of it on the plant's leaf. Then picking up a rock he ground the two together and spit it the newly ground powder, creating a greenish paste. Scooping it up in his hands, he walked over to Sayuri and explained, "If you p***k his skin with this, then he should wake up, completely back to normal, in a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:33 pm
Kishi, too, fell out of the tree from the earthquakes. She landed on a sharp rock.

"OW!" she shrieked, and rubbed her sore back where the rock pierced her skin. Her hand came away bloody. "Oh that's real nice."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:47 pm
"I said go with out me!" Anger brissled through Sayuri. "I'd rather stay here with Darkwing and go shopping for weapons when I already have some!" ...then go with YOU! She was going to say, but held her tounge.
((?-what the heck does 'p***k' and do I want to know?))

~Serri~
Serri climbed down from the tree she was in. "Sayuri, NEVER do that again! and who the heck is that freak?" (burn burning_eyes ) I would rather stay here with Sayuri than go with that stupid pest! what is he doing here anyways? "Frostfoot, Flamepelt." Sarri said gently to her tigers. Flamepelt and Frostfoot came neer her and growled at Aren.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:15 pm
((lol Here's a dictionary definition p***k ~ the act of puncturing with a small point))
Turning his head, Eldarin looked at the tigers and growled in a deep and guttural tone at them. Not turning, Aren loudly said, "Call your tigers off or I will be forced to shoot them as well."  

Fvel

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:21 pm
(duh you didn't know that Crystalstar?)

Kishi sat there waiting for the pain to die away  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:38 pm
Sarri was infront of her two tigers. if he or that thing does anything to my tigers i will kill him! Sarri thought waiting for his reaction.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:16 pm
Aoi came over and started putting some cool refreshing water on Kishi's wound. In return, Kishi scratched Aoi's head in her favorite spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:01 pm
Nodding to his pet, Eldarin started to slowly start light on fire and increase the volume of the heat. "This is the final warning or I will be forced to attack in defence. Call them off." Aren said again to her while turning around and aiming at Sarri with the crossbow.  

Fvel

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:33 am
"Will you two just STOP!" Sayuri screamed and stood between Serri's tiger's and Aren's animal thing. "I've had enough, Serri go sit over there and cool off." She pointed to a tree with a gaint rock next to it. "And you," She looked at Aren and Eldarin. "If you do anything to anyone's animals I will personally take you out. Its your own falt they're being defensive." This guy was really pissing Sayuri off and Serri wasn't helpping any. She stood between them waiting for them to say something or move.

(*sings* why can't we be friends? why can't we be friends? ect.... scream )  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff