Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Name: Rosalie Hearts
Species: Daughter of The Queen of Hearts
Hair Color: Red
eye Color: Narrowed green eyes
Physical Apperance: An air of arrogance around her. Tall, beautiful, and pale. Her hair is long, wavy, and crimson. Holds her head high and dresses in the finest of clothing. The typical red,yellow,white,and black dress.
Physical Trademarks: She has a birthmark on her back of a heart
(Picture if wanted) I'll find one later, but I just wanted to give you guys a villian...
Personality: Very arrogant. Dislikes being told no. Just about as infuriating as her mother.
Dislikes: Her mother
Biography: Very high and mighty. Beautiful and Deadly. Like they say, every rose has it's thorns. Unlike her mother, she's rather intelligent and doesn't attempt to behead a Cheshire. She's very cynical and calculating. Plotting her take-over of Wonderland and all it's people. Created an Android that's quite the opposite of her. Goes by the name of Tick-Tock. Tea was spilt on Tick-Tock and she malfunctioned. So, she tossed her out. ((If you guys don't mind, I want to make Tick-Tock a character too.)) I'll even add in a bio for her too. Same as, if you don't want Rosalie as a character cause it'll get too annoying. I'll use Tick-Tock instead. Thanks.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:13 pm
"Yes that's me. How are you Hatter , I do hope your time down here hasn't ruined you" She looked down at the ground for a moment " Mr. Hatter, The queen of hearts is dead" She grinned at his comment,trying to destroy the deadness of what she had just said " Belief is for those who believe , for those who want to think something is right, but is belief always right?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:33 pm
A mechanic hand came to clasp the bar and all was seen was a spark, before a loud crash was heard from outside. "TICK-TOCK!" came a screech, before silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:10 pm
Indya jumped back, avoiding the spark. "Oh dear it seems we have been found" She smiled and looked back at the hatter. Whatever was outside seemed to have made a mess, and would take a while to get to where they were

"Dead, she's dead you say?" He blinked a few times , trying to make sure he had heard correctly . He took a sugar cube and licked it once, savoring the taste as he moved about in the cell as best he could.

"Yes Mr. Hatter the Queen is dead, Upstairs right now the King is making a speech to the people, announcing who the new ruler is " She looked back to see if whatever had made the noise had come yet.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:48 pm
The hands reappeared once again, this time followed by a mechanically face, a grin to rival the very Cheshire and a missing eye. "Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock. TEA TIME HATTA! TEA TIME!" She giggled, before twitching, a spark flying from her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:02 pm
Name: Tick-Tock
Species: (Yes, you may be a made-up charachter from Wonderland) Robot/Android
Hair Color: Copper
eye Color: Glowing Gold
Physical Apperance: A robot made of scrap metal, missing a leg so uses a cane to support it's weight. She wears a top hat made of metal, decorated with watches. She has plenty of clocks built into her.
Physical Trademarks: missing left eye. A swirling glow below her collar and above her breast. She has a giant gear sticking out of her back
(Picture if wanted) Draw one later
Personality: She's alittle malfunctioned, but is rather kind
Likes: Friends, The Hatter (loves to bring him tea) Shiny things
Dislikes: Bad people
Biography: Tick-Tock was the creation of Rosalie. She's a shell which Rosalie placed her good side. Didn't want kindness to burden her ability to rule a kingdom. When tea spilt on the doll, she malfunctioned. So, she tossed her out. Seeing as that was the best solution for ridding herself of her kindness.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:03 pm
"Oh good tea, I was hoping for some" She examined the little robot like creature "how interesting " She turned back to the hatter "Well Mr. Hatter it seems you have your wish"

"ah good, Tick if you please , some tea for me " he pulled a cube from his other hand to put in his tea  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:38 pm
She shakily handed The Hatter his tea, surprisingly not spilling a single drop. "And you Miss Cheshire?" Her one eye glowed brightly. "Oh! Tick-Tock. It appears the time has come!" Her head turned towards the castle, whereas her body did not. "Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock. It's time for the king's announcement." She turned back to the trio. "If you're returning, Tick-Tock, mind if I join you?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:44 pm
((WEEEE! MORE PEOPLE!!!))

Nana jumped violently at the loud metallic screeches, and pushed herself far into the corner as Indya and the Hatter conversed with the creature. Oh, but it wasn't a creature at all! It was some sort of mechanical creation... it made her nervous and yet at the same time it seemed very sweet and benign. Then all at once, she recognized it.

"Tick-Tock!" she said, snatching the cell key off the wall and hurrying forward. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I haven't seen you since Her Highness-- well, we shan't talk about that. Here, Mr. Hatter, I've found your key." She put it in the lock and twisted it about. The lock clicked and the heavy door swung open.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:58 pm
"If you please Tick -tock some tea would be wonderful" She smiled at the hatter as he exited the cell, sipping at his tea . "Welcome back Mr. Hatter" "Thank you , yes please join us Tick , Let us go , the party awaits!" He was glad to finially be free of that cell , and for some tea. He was still disturbed to know the queen had died , but he pushed that thought away

"Yes Do join us Tick-tock, you can ride on my shoulder. She picked up Tick-tock and set her on her shoulder "there we are , now let us go. This place is depressing"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:17 pm
The Night Faery
((WEEEE! MORE PEOPLE!!!))

Nana jumped violently at the loud metallic screeches, and pushed herself far into the corner as Indya and the Hatter conversed with the creature. Oh, but it wasn't a creature at all! It was some sort of mechanical creation... it made her nervous and yet at the same time it seemed very sweet and benign. Then all at once, she recognized it.

"Tick-Tock!" she said, snatching the cell key off the wall and hurrying forward. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I haven't seen you since Her Highness-- well, we shan't talk about that. Here, Mr. Hatter, I've found your key." She put it in the lock and twisted it about. The lock clicked and the heavy door swung open.

Tick-Tock blinked, tilting her head to the side and smiled. "Nana! I remember you." Another spark shot from her neck and her head twitched to the side, but she never stopped smiling. "How have you been?" She reached into her metal hat and pulled out a teapot, pouring the three cups of tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:20 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
"If you please Tick -tock some tea would be wonderful" She smiled at the hatter as he exited the cell, sipping at his tea . "Welcome back Mr. Hatter" "Thank you , yes please join us Tick , Let us go , the party awaits!" He was glad to finially be free of that cell , and for some tea. He was still disturbed to know the queen had died , but he pushed that thought away

"Yes Do join us Tick-tock, you can ride on my shoulder. She picked up Tick-tock and set her on her shoulder "there we are , now let us go. This place is depressing"

"Hatter. If you don't mind me, Tick-Tock, asking. How did you, Tick-Tock, get locked away in the first place?" Her glowing eye wandered to The Cheshire's ear and couldn't help but reach out and poke it. "TICK-TOCK! I apologize." Her hand retracted as if shocked, which coming from her, wouldn't be a surprise. The closer they got to the castle, the brighter the swirling orb in her chest seemed to get.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:40 pm
"I've been doing just fine, thank you," Nana said, smiling now that she was out of the dingy prison and she was sure the dear thing wouldn't hurt her. "And yourself? Where have you been all this time? I hope you haven't been wandering about all alone, you poor thing! Ah, it feels so nice to be out in the sun again and-- oh, dear..."

"So nice to see you all again,"said a lazily wicked voice. Rosalie Hearts came striding toward them, a cruel smile playing upon her lips. "Off with your heads."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:44 pm
Her ear twitched as Tick Tock touched it "It's alright" she took the tea from tick tock and began to sip at it . "Well Miss Rosalie, taking after your mother already? if you insist" Reaching up she took her head off and held it out toward Rosalie "here you are , happy?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:54 pm
The Night Faery
"I've been doing just fine, thank you," Nana said, smiling now that she was out of the dingy prison and she was sure the dear thing wouldn't hurt her. "And yourself? Where have you been all this time? I hope you haven't been wandering about all alone, you poor thing! Ah, it feels so nice to be out in the sun again and-- oh, dear..."

"So nice to see you all again,"said a lazily wicked voice. Rosalie Hearts came striding toward them, a cruel smile playing upon her lips. "Off with your heads."

Tick-Tock tensed upon seeing the wicked Rosalie, shrinking back as best she could on Indya's shoulder. However, he presense wasn't excluded. Rosalie's eyes narrowed immediately in her direction. "You...I thought you were in the recycle bin!" Raising her arm, a swarm of cardguards surround the group, weapons drawn, ready to strike. "Fetch me Tick-Tock and THEIR HEADS!" She glared at Indya's comment. "I'm not a fool about you, Cheshire. In fact, I've created something...just for catching your kind." One of the card guards raised a large transparent net. "It's about time someone took that grin off that face of yours." Her gaze narrowed towards Nana. "And it would seem you've gone and betrayed my mother? I guess we all know what's going to happen to you now."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff