Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
your fave Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:17 pm
Saiyajin of the Twilight
My favorite gundam would have to be Nadeleeh or Dynames from Gundam 00. Nadeleeh seems like one of the strongest and most evil gundams invented with its ability to use its shoulder cannons quite efficiently. Also, Dynames is a strong contender since it is capable of shooting a target in space while being on Earth with extreme precision.

Ah we got some one for 00 but sadly my friend is to early for me say witch is my fave in that series and I'll tell you why:

1) Nadeleeh was shown only once so it's abilities are still unknown.

2) Dynames reminds me of the Buster from SEED.

3) Since the series is still in progress there are still more mecha to come and I'm saying this cause I have the latest episode and 3 new gundams have appeared so there are new contenders to think about.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:20 pm
Zalantra
Oh, Kira is too good?

And that's hilarious, the fact that it has my sketchy romantic-plot in it xp So the first SEED is better than the first?

In my opinion both are good but that's just me there are a lot of people that hate the first SEED series because the protagonist (Kira) cries to much so it's up to make your own opinion about it. 3nodding  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:41 pm
kremmit
Saiyajin of the Twilight
My favorite gundam would have to be Nadeleeh or Dynames from Gundam 00. Nadeleeh seems like one of the strongest and most evil gundams invented with its ability to use its shoulder cannons quite efficiently. Also, Dynames is a strong contender since it is capable of shooting a target in space while being on Earth with extreme precision.

Ah we got some one for 00 but sadly my friend is to early for me say witch is my fave in that series and I'll tell you why:

3) Since the series is still in progress there are still more mecha to come and I'm saying this cause I have the latest episode and 3 new gundams have appeared so there are new contenders to think about.
I would be careful with the way you word your sentences. It's almost like you're telling me which gundams I should favor. You wouldn't dare tell me what I should think, correct?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:09 pm
Saiyajin of the Twilight
kremmit
Saiyajin of the Twilight

I would be careful with the way you word your sentences. It's almost like you're telling me which gundams I should favor. You wouldn't dare tell me what I should think, correct?

What are talking about? if you don't like other peoples opinions then don't post at all  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:23 pm
kremmit
Zalantra
Oh, Kira is too good?

And that's hilarious, the fact that it has my sketchy romantic-plot in it xp So the first SEED is better than the first?

In my opinion both are good but that's just me there are a lot of people that hate the first SEED series because the protagonist (Kira) cries to much so it's up to make your own opinion about it. 3nodding

Does he cry more than Shinji from Evangelion? I still enjoyed that series as he wasn't the typical "I'm gonna save the world!" hero.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:25 pm
Saiyajin of the Twilight
kremmit
Saiyajin of the Twilight

We're trying to decide on the strongest gundam/pilot so it's not that he's saying you're wrong in what you like, it's that it may not be the strongest? At least that's how I took it.  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:36 pm
Zalantra
kremmit
Zalantra
Oh, Kira is too good?

Does he cry more than Shinji from Evangelion? I still enjoyed that series as he wasn't the typical "I'm gonna save the world!" hero.

I don't know I never really look at it like that but I will have to say that they are about the same.

Thanks for the support Zal I appreciated it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:41 pm
I just felt that as young protagonists, sometimes it felt inaccurate that they would just put their lives at risk to save the world without worrying at all about the fact that they could be killed. So it made sense to me that Shinji didn't agree to pilot the Eva right away, rather than say, Heero or the other Wing pilots. But then, they're in different situations (Shinji's relatively "normal" life versus one with more strife). I dunno if Kira cries because of things like that sweatdrop

Your welcome.  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:03 pm
Zalantra
I just felt that as young protagonists, sometimes it felt inaccurate that they would just put their lives at risk to save the world without worrying at all about the fact that they could be killed. So it made sense to me that Shinji didn't agree to pilot the Eva right away, rather than say, Heero or the other Wing pilots. But then, they're in different situations (Shinji's relatively "normal" life versus one with more strife). I dunno if Kira cries because of things like that sweatdrop

Your welcome.

More or less but then again if I tell you everything it would ruin it if you ever watch it. But the fact is that both Kira and Shinji are forced to fight against their will in the beginning but they similarities end as both stories go on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:54 pm
Oh, ok. I'll see if I ever get to watching it. I'm still more of a manga person myself.

What did everyone think of Endless Waltz? And have you seen the movie G-Saviour?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Zalantra
Oh, ok. I'll see if I ever get to watching it. I'm still more of a manga person myself.

What did everyone think of Endless Waltz? And have you seen the movie G-Saviour?

I have both movies on DVD and I love Endless Waltz it has a good story line and the time line is just after what had happened after the series ended and of course the fact that the Gundams had a sweet make over as well as the Tallgesse. smile
Now G-Saviour to me that was a waste of $22 dollars since the acting was bad and they weren't barely any suit battles just at the ending and they looked so cheaply made but some one might like.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:39 am
kremmit
Zalantra

I have both movies on DVD and I love Endless Waltz it has a good story line and the time line is just after what had happened after the series ended and of course the fact that the Gundams had a sweet make over as well as the Tallgesse. smile
Now G-Saviour to me that was a waste of $22 dollars since the acting was bad and they weren't barely any suit battles just at the ending and they looked so cheaply made but some one might like.

I did love the battles as well in Endless Waltz but I found that after the series, the plot was way too simple. Of course, they couldn't have fitted that convoluted a storyline into a movie but still, it was a simple betrayal.

I have it...but I actually haven't watched all of it yet. I couldn't get into it at all.

Oh, and thank you again for your donation. I got my item.  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:30 pm
Zalantra
kremmit
Zalantra

I did love the battles as well in Endless Waltz but I found that after the series, the plot was way too simple. Of course, they couldn't have fitted that convoluted a storyline into a movie but still, it was a simple betrayal.

I have it...but I actually haven't watched all of it yet. I couldn't get into it at all.

Oh, and thank you again for your donation. I got my item.

Well betrayal is a common plot in any movie or tv series and it works well with what ever else you trow in it.

I glad I was able to help
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Oh, I didn't mean betrayal itself is simple. It was just that from what I remember of Wing, there were betrayals upon betrayals, alliances being broken and formed, etc etc, while in Endless Waltz it was just a single betrayal?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:51 pm
Zalantra
Oh, I didn't mean betrayal itself is simple. It was just that from what I remember of Wing, there were betrayals upon betrayals, alliances being broken and formed, etc etc, while in Endless Waltz it was just a single betrayal?

Well I wasn't saying that it is I was just stating that in most movies no matter what the movie is about there is always betrayal  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff