Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Office of Professor Adonis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:40 am
"You're kidding!!!! This is great!!!!! She turns to James (I assume he's still in here) "You said you could do that spell..... Let's try to find Lockhart. Is there anything else that you need James?" Katie asks, excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:58 pm
"Prof. Adonis, I must speak with you privately." Katie says. She whispers to him, "I fear Lockhart is seeking revenge......... on who I don't know."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:24 pm
((actually Katie, it was just you and I that came. James is still in the forgotten chamber))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:54 pm
((Okay. Nm then....... oops.)) "Prof. Adonis, I need to go back to the Forgotten Chamber, but if you think of a way to help us, you can find men in the Forgotten Chamber, my classroom, or the Slytherin Common Room." Katie leaves.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:45 pm
((Katie I'm laughing my head off here. You told Professor Adonis that he could find men in those places! haha  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:52 am
((ooc lols that was kinda funny and techniquely u can find guys in the forgotten chamber in her class and in the slytherin common room XD))  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:13 pm
((very true))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:57 pm
Ashley runs into the room

:HEADMASTER HEADMASTER!!!!??? QUICK!!!??? HEADMASTER?!!"
and stands there screaming her head off

Lorrieta

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:28 pm
Lorrieta calm down the head master isnt here as of right now or is invisible and not saying anything  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:51 pm
"Well then i will go and get a different professor" wait with juni in the hospital wing.  

Lorrieta

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:44 pm
*Summer subconciously knocked on the door of Professor Adonis's office before entering, even though she knew he wasn't there. Then when silence followed, she pushed open the door and entered. Seeing as he had been away for quite some time now, Summer took it upon herself to tidy up the cobwebs and dust that had now been accumulating his office.*

Scourgify!

*She shouted with her wand pointed towards his dusty desk top. She repeated this process several times until the dust had cleared from the entire room, then she moved on to the spiders. Not wanting to harm them, she carefully collected them into her hands, and put tem into a jar to hold them until she could let them loose on the grounds, then she "scourgified" the cobwebs.*

There. That ought to give him less work to do when he returns...

*She smiled, then exited his office*

User Image
“They know something is askew but, even they aren‘t sure of the full extent.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:29 pm
Professor Can i fetch anything in the kitchens for you, perhaps some fresh steamed vegetables, they are excellent. Or maybe some Apple Tart. Its all very good Master  

Michael Mason Jr

Tipsy Friend

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:09 pm
Hello Casper, as my previous post may have mentioned, the Headmaster has been MIA for some time now... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 pm
"Erm, professor, sir, Peeves has been making a mess in the bathroom and I know not how to clean it, sir! He throws more at me when I do, sir!"  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

GranD--LexoN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:19 pm
"Professor is currently not here, but Grand here would love to help you clean the bathroom. Grand could chase Peeves away and while Lady Tsuki could clean" Grand suggested....  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff