Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
What's Happening To Their Website!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panic! At The Disco
  <3
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:02 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Either the band is extremely bored and does this for the heck of it or it actually means something. It could mean that they are almost done with the album hence the missing piece.

I think it actually means something. surprised But I also think they are just doing this to get a kick out of us fans going spazzy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:37 pm
tattoo fish
Polyphonic Twilight
tattoo fish
Panda.Gal
OMG! Guys! Hover over the shaded piece on the jigsaw thing. It plays a song. It scared me so bad when I did that I was ," OMG! AH!" XDD
tattoo fish

Maybe they have an introduction like they had in the last album, and that's part of it! gonk I'm scared!!!

Edit: It kinda sounds like it's saying something at the end! It sounds like "....... so dumb". Are they making fun of us? Does anyone else hear it?
I think it says "ohh how it's been so long!"

But that doesn't sound like Brendon xp
tattoo fish

Yeahhhhh... that makes more sense. But maybe they hired someone to do it?

It sounds like "Ooh how you've been so dumb" or "Ooh how it's been so long" or "Ohh how've you been so long?. Are they calling us dumb for being real fans and getting excited over all the small things that happen to your website?!?(Just Kidding!)  

xXblackXmagicXx

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:23 am
xXblackXmagicXx
tattoo fish
Polyphonic Twilight
tattoo fish
Panda.Gal
OMG! Guys! Hover over the shaded piece on the jigsaw thing. It plays a song. It scared me so bad when I did that I was ," OMG! AH!" XDD
tattoo fish

Maybe they have an introduction like they had in the last album, and that's part of it! gonk I'm scared!!!

Edit: It kinda sounds like it's saying something at the end! It sounds like "....... so dumb". Are they making fun of us? Does anyone else hear it?

tattoo fish

It sounds like "Ooh how you've been so dumb" or "Ooh how it's been so long" or "Ohh how've you been so long?. Are they calling us dumb for being real fans and getting excited over all the small things that happen to your website?!?(Just Kidding!)
tattoo fish

Maybe it says "Oh how you've been so WRONG!" gonk They're doing this on purpose!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:47 am
tattoo fish
xXblackXmagicXx
tattoo fish
Polyphonic Twilight
tattoo fish
Panda.Gal
tattoo fish

tattoo fish

tattoo fish

Maybe it says "Oh how you've been so WRONG!" gonk They're doing this on purpose!

I never thought about what it was sounding like. Its scaring me now :c

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:50 am
I really think it's "oh how it's been so long."

"Wrong" is possible, but it sounds more like "long" to me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:48 pm
I personally think it sounds like Brendon. surprised I just think it was very badly recorded...like with a cell phone or something. xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:50 pm
tattoo fish

At first it sounds like a violin...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:19 pm
Violins are definitely Panic! At The Disco - esque.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:57 pm
Heyy I replied to this like hours ago, what happened? sweatdrop
Gaia is lagging a ton for me though gonk It's so sloooow.

What I said was that I don't think the "oooh" sounds like Brendon, but the ending does in a way.. but not like if I heard it somewhere completely randomly I'd know it was him. Y'know?

The quality is bad though. The music is too loud and I don't know if it's my speakers or if it happens to everyone, but my speakers always beep a ton when I play it sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:56 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I really think it's "oh how it's been so long."

"Wrong" is possible, but it sounds more like "long" to me.

"Oh how it's been so long" might refer to the fact that it has been forever that we heard new news from Panic!.  

xXblackXmagicXx

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:41 pm
CityScene
I personally think it sounds like Brendon. surprised I just think it was very badly recorded...like with a cell phone or something. xD

Yes. It does sound like Brendon >><<
Well it kinda sound like Patrick from Fall Out Boy to me too.
Either that or I need to get my hearing checked.
Which I hope i don't cause, I still have young ears
>><<
Ach, I'm getting more pumped by the second.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:56 am
Weird surprised
I listened to it on a different computer and it sounded different xp
I do think it sounds like Brendon now. And I'm not just saying that to agree with you guys or whatever domokun

I don't really think it sounds like Patrick though..

What if it's like a sample of a new song? And the lyrics just sort of happen to fit, because it has been long since there was some real Panic! news, or since their last album...

Polyphonic Twilight

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:59 am
Quote:
You Don't Have to Worry... is Panic! at the Disco's second album due March 25, 2008. Currently there are three known songs: "Nine in the Afternoon", "Middle of Summer" and "Things Have Changed". "Nine in the Afternoon" has already been recorded; a portion of it was played in an episode of Heroes. Nine in the Afternoon has been confirmed as the new single. Because of a recent change to the official website, it is believed the single will be released January 1, 2008.

Where did you read that, wikipedia? Because now wikipedia says:

Quote:
There is no substantial evidence that You Don't Have To Worry is the album title.

Currently there are three known songs: "Nine in the Afternoon", "When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun" and "Things Have Changed".

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:31 pm
3nodding
"Nine in the Afternoon", "When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun" and "Things Have Changed"? What's going on with the band? What the heck do the new tattoos and pics of Ryan, the weird song titles that don't seem like Panic!, and their website mean...?

xXblackXmagicXx

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:24 pm
No matter how much they're telling us we don't have to worry... I'm starting to get worried! surprised xp  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff