Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:09 pm
his eyes wwre looking far off infront of himslef "....so....why didnt you save her?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:15 pm
Jan blinked, surprised. "What do you mean?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:20 pm
"well that other girl that was dragged away....she seemed a bit disapointed to leave....and so did you....if you wanted her to stay why didnt you try and save her???" he explain with a small smile while still looking ahead at something  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:26 pm
Jan sighed. "I've never been the person to go after what I want. I guess I really didn't think about it at the time." She shrugged. "In hindsight, I should have, but I don't think I would have..." She sighed again, tiredly.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:30 pm
"Well....here si yur chance....." he grined and looked at her and bac at wat he was looking at. it was two shadows that when they got closer it was a girl being dragged along by another girl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:36 pm
Jan started slightly. She looked up at the two girls. Her face returning to its normal indifferent mask, she hooked her arm through Uriyu's, and set off towards the unhappy pair at a brisk pace.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:40 pm
he had a confused look on his face as she pulled him along with her  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:22 pm
As they caught up with the pair of girls, Jan called out, "Oi! Hold up!"
She started running, dragging Uriyu along with her, until they were right beside the girls. She looked at Fujuki and asked, "I was wondering... care to join me and my new friend here--" she nodded at Uriyu "--for a little walk in town."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:27 pm
"Walk???i thought we were just going to get your book....." he said puzzled
Fujuki: "I would....but uh....im kinda being..... DRAGGED AROUND!!" she said as she yaned her teh other direction.....
Uriyu grabed her arm to stop them "Hey....uh cn she pleas join us.....parden me for the sudden snach but we need her just for a tiny bit.....is that okay???" he said carmingly to the girl that was yaking Fujuki away.....
Fujuki: "uh......yeah can i go pleas???" she asked. while the girls grip got a bit looser her armdroped t her side and Uriyu pulled her over on their side gently "Thank you...." he gave her a sweat smile nd tehy walked off.....
Fujuki: "Uh.....why are you here???" she asked Uriyu....
"Well.....i just happened to witness everything tht happened since you were snached up......"
"....oh.....why did you help me tho....we dont even know eachother much....."
he shrugged then smiled at them both  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:53 am
as the two girls where talking they didn't notice that i sneek behind them going towards jan i grabbed jan and took her to another place
Jan and i were talking i yelled at her"hey u!!! scream how dare u ignore me...
evil  

reverie25-

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Jan glared at the girl who had grabbed her. "Who are you? I don't even know you, and you come grab me for no good reason, then yell at me for ignoring you." She pulled away and turned around. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to Uriyu and Fujuki." She started walking back the way they had come.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:29 pm
"....why are people grabing you guys....." he asked
"....i have no idea -_-"......."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

reverie25-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:37 am
She shouted at jan"stop! ryt there!!! After ignoring me u forget where we met how dare you!!!then i laughed
"HAhahaha in a young age your so forgetful!OLD LADY!!!! hahahaha lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:45 am
Uriyu tirned around a the girl he wasnt s happy to see her yelling. he walked up to her abd took her hand "pleas stop.....even if she foregts things, pleas remember your manners...." he said in a kind voice ad had a sad and caring look on his face

((lol he is just liek the ppl on teh host club XD....how wierd....."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

reverie25-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:47 am
((LOL))
AND WHO R U TO TELL ME THAT? question  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers