Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:08 pm

(( haha that's alright ))

"O wait, forgot to mention Lena and Kuchi." Fernando laughed as he turned his face towards them because pointing, as he learned as a child, was rude. "Erm, nothing much really, gonna get swallowed up by this gigantic cave..." Fernando turned around to see the cave was actually coming closer towards them. "Wait...why is the cave moving...?"
"BECAUSE IT'S ON LEGS!" Jonathan started moving backwards as he pointed out the tiny legs that extended from the side of the mouth of the cave, coming closer towards them, trying to swallow the tamers and digimons. "EVERYONE RUN!"
Fernando grabbed a hold of Lena as Jonathan grabbed onto Katie and Kuchi with his pincers and put them on his back. "Go Go Go!"
But it was too late, after running for a couple of seconds the cave caught up with them and threw them into the deep darkness of the cave. Fernando awoke from his fall to see a room filled with darkness, just a strand of light coming from the entrance gently lit the room. "Lena? Tyson? Katie? Jonathan? Kuchi? Tentomon?" Fernando called out in the darkness, waiting for a reply.
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:13 pm

"Tyson and Tentomon are ok," he said as he lit a match so he could see.
"Is that better?" he asked waiting for a reply.

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 am

She couldn't believe her eyes. One moment the cave was definitely still and definitely just cave-like, and the next it had grown legs and started to chase after them. Her hand had reached backwards to dig around in her sack pack for something to use in self defense, but before she even found anything Lena was pulled away by Fernando. Which was probably smarter, running, than fighting. She kept pace with him running, and then when they suddenly stopped, she wondered where they were. Her legs were numb from all that running, and it was dark. Until someone lit a match. It didn't seem like he was familiar to Lena though.
"Oh my... Goodness! What the heck was that, a monster? Or was it some type of digimon? I've never heard of anything like that!" She paused, searching around for Kuchi, calling out its name a couple times when she felt her hand over a smooth little bump. Relieved, Lena grabbed Kuchi and hugged her.
"Are you okay? Oh my God I thought that creepy monster ate you or something!" And then she realized that Fernando and the other tamer were still there and they could hear her and probably see her as well, so she stopped, cleared her throat, told them she and Kuchiwere okay, and then proceeded on to ask if anyone knew where they were and if this was another dangerous place...?
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:54 am

Suddenly, the group head a slight chuckle from above. Before they knew it, another tamer had jumped down with three digimon with him, "Looks like we've got some guests Demi. Did the cave get you guys too?" Demi, his demiveemon, jumped around joyfully, "Yay! More friends!" Demi started a fire so he could see the people better; he was great at starting fires, probably because he always finds a way to make steak wherever he goes. Except for underwater, he is still trying to come up with a way to do that. After the fire started, the group could easily see two other digimon, Tsuni, a Tsunomon, and Mizu, a Tortomon.

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:23 am

The beginning of the cave started to light up by the ignition of flames, scattered randomly throughout the room. Scanning the room for everyone that was with them before the incident, and then the new arrivals that fell through the entrance after tehy did. "Good to see that everyone's alright." Fernando cheered as Katie and Jonathan randomly appeared from behind him.
"This cave, is not a normal one." Jonathan stated as he pointed upward to where they have been swallowed up. "I have reasons to believe that this may be a fortress, I mean how else could it come closer to us and swallow us whole."
Katie looked up towards the entrance to the fortress, where the "cave" swallowed them up. The tiny opening, how did it swallow them up?
"Ha! Lord Megidramon would be very pleased!" Voices laughed from above them; in a matter of seconds, the voices sealed the opening shut with iron bars. "Yes, Lord Megidramon will be very pleased with the prisoners we captured..." The voices faded in the background as the sounds of mechanical gears shifted.
"Well, at least now we know where we are..." Katie spoke softly as the voices continued to come and go. "So this is a prison for the new captives..."
"So we have to break out of here before who ever Megidramon gets to us..." Jonathan pointed out, turning his attention to Fernando. "So what's the plan?"
"How would I know?" Fernando blankly responded. "I improvise, I thought you know that about me. No planning, just whatever happens happens."
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:22 am

Kirashimu held Tsunomon up, "Why don't we just cut our way out with his horn?"

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:33 am

((Enter Kaider and digimon))

The dark digital gate opened about three meters above the ground and Kaider, Fanbeemon, Gigimon, and Babydmon fell out."Ow, What happened?", Kaider said as he got up. "Nevermind that, where are we?" Fanbeemon asked. "I'm not sure,..." Kaider replied, " but we better get going to the Tropical Jungle." All three digimon nodded, as Kaider held out his digivice and pressed a button. Nothing happened. "Huh? Why isn't a Digitalgate appearing?", Kaider wondered.
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:40 am

(( Kira 8D I never talk to you anymore ><;; haha ))

"You may do the honors." Fernando laughed as he made way for Kirashimu and his digimon to cut open the prison bars. "Now I'm wondering why we were captured in the first place?" He turned his head towards Jonathan who was staring right back at him with a face that said 'IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!' "Do digimons eat tamers?"
"How am I suppose to know?" Jonathan shrugged as he walked towards Kirashimu and stared at the opening. Katie ran up behind Jonathan and jumped on his back, watching the iron bars bust open.
"Well, I guess we should get prepared to battle cause it this is like anything in movies, there will be enemy digimons that will try to capture and slash or kill us!" Katie whimpered as she jumped away from the iron bars, thinking that a digimon is gonna jump through the opening once the iron bars bust open.
"Well I can tell you one thing, this will be like one of those movies." Fernando looked up at the opening, then turned to Tsunomon. "Do you see anything up there?"

Henwyfatale

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:59 am

Lena stared at the bars, squinting, narrowing her eyes at them in curiosity. A cave with iron bars, made to imprison them? Something was definitely up. Kuchi beside her hissed, getting ready to launch herself out, until Lena held her back. They couldn't be reckless; what if they upset the cave? She thought they should figure out how it worked first. Then again, she didn't always think that much. She reached out, gripping two bars with her hands and pulling on them.. they wouldn't move, wouldn't budge, didn't even shake.
"Ugh, no use..." she muttered. Lena thought about landing an axe kick on the bars, breaking them out, but that probably wouldn't work either, since the bars were made of iron. Wait... iron... That gave her an idea!
"Hey! The bars are made of iron! That means we can melt them down if we have a strong enough fire!" She exclaimed, grinning amidst the predicament they were in.
She heard a few voices outside the cave they were locked in. Was someone else there?

"I think someone else is out there... I think someone landed in the Underworld. Let's hope he doesn't get trapped here too..."
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:20 pm

"Why not just break it with brutal force?" Fernando laughed as he turned to Jonathan and Katie. A brilliant plan went into his plan, but he kept it in his head. He didn't want to put his digimons in danger, but he knew they were more then capable of taking care of themselves.
His plan was for them to turn into their ultimate forms, where Jonathan can dig through the walls, since it is just rocks, and bust through the other side to escape. But, the problem is that there is no knowing what is on the other side of these walls. What if there were more prisoners, more dangerous and lethal then they were. Maybe that was how Katie fit in, she would cover Jonathan so when he bust through, Katie could attack all the enemies that stood in their way? But what if they were over powered, that would put the group in danger. The most horrible part of this situation was that they had no idea where the exit was.
"Break the bars and get attack by whomever is up there." Jonathan spoke slowly as he went under the bars. "What if questions are slowing us down..." It was as if Jonathan was reading Fernando's mind. "We have to break through, to escape from this prison..."
Fernando turned his head towards Lena and smiled at her. "I think a fire would be very noticeable? Don't you think? A fire could signal whatever lies in this THING." He used the word thing because he didn't know whether it was a cave, or if it was a moving castle or fortress. "If someone did land in the Underworld, I hope they get lucky and not get swallowed up by this strange fortress, castle, cave thing. Maybe they'll help rescue us!"

Henwyfatale

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:35 pm

((out of 6 posts that is Gigimon first spoken line.))

As Kaider looked around he noticed a cave nearby,"Well since we can't gate out we could look for an exit, lets start with that cave." Kaider and his digimon walked into the cave and shortly after found a prison like room. "K-k-kaider I'm sc-c-cared." , Gigimon stuttered. "I know what you mean this place gives me the creeps as well", kiader said as they walk further into the cave. "Kaider I Think it would be wise if we turned back.", Fanbeemon said frightenly. Kaider nodded and the group turned around. "Does anyone know which way we came in?", his digimon shook their heads. "Oh great we lost in a giant, cave prison thing.", Kaider sighed.
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:25 pm

"Wait a second that's it. Have you guys seen that movie when a puppet get swallowed by a whale? Well anyway he lights a fire and the whale sneezes him out maybe the same could happen here?" He asked wondering what the other thought.
"You watch way too many movies, hopefully that's a good thing," Tentomon said.

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:42 am

Kirashimu took out Tsunomon and started to get to work at cutting the bars, "We already lit a fire. Several of them. We're going to have to cut and melt it down. any digimon who can melt, start working on the other side, Tsunomon and I will cut this side down."
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:18 am

Lena bit her lip, knowing that there were some things wrong with her plan, but maybe... if they all put their skills together they could break out even more efficiently. She was about to offer that idea as well when she heard another couple of voices outside of the cave. Her eyes stared out the bars, trying to see who it was, but for her it was to dim out there.
"HEY! Whoever it is out there, do NOT go in the cave! It's a prison!" She called out, since the voices seemed to be getting closer and closer. It would be useful to have someone not trapped to help them escape.
"I don't think a cave can really sneeze... but maybe Jonathan and Katie could break the bars down while someone could cut them and melt them down. Oh! And Kuchi can oxidize them with her acid bubbles," Lena suggested. Four different ways, put into one, that could work. And if they worked together, they'd get out faster. But then what would happen once they got out? What if the cave chased after them? The image of a cave growing legs and feet chasing after them was amusingly disturbing.

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:34 am

(( What digimons should be in the fortress, cave thingy? xD haha you guys pick :] haha ))

Fernando stared at an empty wall, his palm resting on it's smooth surface while he listened to everyone's voices either complain, whine, or suggest answers. But in reality, their answers can't be achieve by just suggestions. "I think, we should all do what we can to break out. Create a commotion and hide from the cell's bars that way when the guards come to open the door, we can jump him-slash-her." Sliding his hand off of the wall, he backed up a couple of steps and pointed at it. "JONATHAN GO!"
"Ha! Finally, some action!" Jonathan laughed as he jumped into the wall, digging his pincers into it; slowly Jonathan was creating a hole for them to fit through, what lies on the other side was still a complete mystery.
"Katie," The Salamon jumped towards him, embracing him in a hug. "When Jonathan finishes that hole, I need you go cover him if the enemies are on the other side. If you guys get too overwhelm, cry for help or run back, lore them back here so we can fight them all." Katie nodded in agreement as Fernando let go of her, turning to the rest of the gang. "So I guess everyone knows what their trying to do right?" He wasn't much a leader cause most of the time, in his head the words he says doesn't make sense to him at all. Fernando simply chuckled nervously as he watched Kirashimu and Tsunomon break apart the bars that concealed them.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games