Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:27 pm

"Ok" Said Mouse as he, Monodramon, and Sukamon got off.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:44 pm

((Miron starting from nowhere))

Miron and Mito were wandering through the halls. Miron looked at Mito, and said "Do you think that there is anything we should be doing at the moment?" Mito looks at Miron, and says "Nah, I don't know... Aren't you the one with the good memory?" Miron looks at him, and says "I thought that was you." Mito looks at Miron, and found this funny. When he stopped laughing, he said "So in other words, we forgot who has the better memory!" They both started laughing at this. Miron then looked around, and said "So where are we?" Mito paused, and said "I forgot..." This caused some chuckles as well.

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Mouse looked around and saw Miron. "Hey over here." He shouted.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Miron looks up the hall at Mouse, and says "Hey, long time no see Mouse! What are you doing here?" He ran down the hall, Mito following.

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:22 pm

"Some bad news." Mouse sad.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:25 pm

"Bad news?" Miron looked at Mouse, and said "You and I both know that I am the only one aloud to get in trouble!" he sighed, and said "Very well, lay it on me and I will help the best I can." Mito looked up, and said "Hey, aren't you gonna introduce me?" Miron paused, and said "Oh, yeah, this is Mito, my partner!"

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:53 pm

"nice to meet you both." gryphonmon said, smiling. his tail ((it has a mouth)) piped up. "yep!"
"wait..." charie said slowly. "you two know each other? oh, and i'm charie, with my partner gryphonmon by the way."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:18 pm

"Well Monodramon my partner was digivole but he digivovled into a Virus and went nuts." Mouse explained as Sukamon tried to make Monodramon not listen.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 am

charie facepalmed. "aw bölvaður helvíti!" charie shouted, switching to her native tongue* so beylese can avoid typing profanities. "what?" "my sword! It used to belong to leopardmon!" she said, taking out her broken sword. "This is the royal knight's tower! I'm dead!" "just don't show them your swords then. oh, and lay off the icelandic fourth-wall breakage please." "they're gonna wonder what i'm doing with a digi-crome sheath then, given to me by..." she stopped, as gryphonmon stooped his head. "never mind."

((*charie is from iceland, and therefore, speaks english and icelandic.))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 pm

((I see))
Miron nodded to Mouse, and said "That is quite a problem, isn't it?" He then looked at Charie, and said "And yes, we already know eachother, Mouse and I, we go to school together. We are actually pretty good friends. And it's nice to meet you, both of you, as well. And your tail." Mito found this funny for some reason, and started to roll on the ground laughing. Miron sighed, stopped Mito's rolling, and said "Quit that or you will hit your backwords scale!" Mito paused and said "That WOULD be bad..."

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:14 pm

(Enter from gear savannah.)

Richter, along with patamon on his head, Strode past the angel digimon guarding the front gates of the angel's main fortress. They walked into a cylinder-like room, with a stairway that spiraled to the top of the room. Richter and Patamon made their way up the steps, and emerged in a garden like room, with a large concrete circle, surrounded by a flower garden. There, in the middle of the room, stood an angemon.

"I've been waiting a rather long time....."

"Sorry...We can begin now, master."
Richter lunged at the Angemon, and flipped into the air, spinning around wildly as he prepared to use a hurricane kick on the Angemon. The angemon held his foot in one hand, and swung down his staff with the other. Richter held the staff up with his other foot, and twisted around in mid-air, forcing the angemon to let go of him. He landed on his back, and flipped over, executing a handstand like flip. He skidded to the other side of the circle, and readied his next move. Fractal code formed in his hand, and he brought it over his eye. He held it there for only a few short moments, before he took his hand away from his eye. There was an odd-looking symbol in his eye, and he looked at Patamon, directly in the eyes. The symbol flew from his eye into Patamon's eye, and Patamon was suddenly stronger from Richter's power, which had been transferred through the symbol changing from his body to Patamon's. Patamon charged at Angemon, attempting to headbutt him with this new energy.

Angemon held his staff up to block the attack, but he was being pushed back by the force at which patamon rammed him with. He looked upwards, and the sun blocked his view. He could make out a shadow, and it was getting closer and closer. He felt something hard hit his face, and in the next moment, he was being held to the ground by Richter.

"I win this time."

"you got lucky."

"I did not! that was sheer skill!"

The angel digimon below had stopped their work to observe the battle, and chuckled to themselves as they continued with their work.

The two continued to bicker up there for a while, and, far off in the area, seraphimon could hear them from his room. He chuckled, and thought to himself only one thing. Are we getting a new light.....azulongmon?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:55 pm

charie nodded. "ya know, you're the first person to be glad to meet gryphonmon's tail. everyone else would rather squish it into the ground." "rather painfull, too."

beylese

Spicy Egg

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Richter chuckled to himself, and bid farewell to angemon, promising that he wouldn't be late the next day. He and Patamon walked out of the gates, but couldn't get very far, before he was confronted by Seraphimon, stopping him dead in his tracks.

"I see that you've done well against my associate...would you like to take your training to the next level?"

"what do you mean by that?"

"I mean, by fighting against an ultimate level digimon."

Richter's heart almost froze. He had never expected Seraphimon to say that. AN ULTIMATE?! He's insane!
Richter tried to shake his head, but Patamon blurted out before he could perform the action.

"We will!"

Richter was shocked. He would have never expected Patamon to make up his own mind, and now that he did, it seemed more than worth it to just go with it.
"We accept you challenge."

Seraphimon smiled, and the three of them vanished into thin air.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:24 pm

"Yeah well we're trying to get him back." Sukamon said turning back into Vikemon.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 am

"Well, I will help however I can." Miron said, while Mito said "Well that's not good, espescially if that was me! If someone stepped on my tail, chances are that they would hit my backwards scale... Unpleasent, I'd rather not kill anybody..."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games