Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ◄ Stranger!!!!! (I'm NEW to PSG) ► .......(NEW member DIRECTORY)
How to introduce myself...☺ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwincamTinman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:55 am
Hiya! I use Tinman as my screen name and you can call me that, or Scott if you prefer to use my actual name. I'm a 19 year old Uni student from Perth, Western Australia.
I'm a pretty geeky guy, I play a lot of video games and read a lot of sci-fi. I also watch scifi shows, but I'm kinda picky so only good ones, meaning mainly Stargate, BSG and, of course, Heroes (it's only recently started showing here so no spoilers! razz )
I was invited by undacuva_druid, who introduced me to gaia recently.

Oh, I may be an sf geek, but that does not mean I like Star Trek, there are so many other far better shows.

Anyway it's nice to meet you all, so hello there!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:13 pm
TwincamTinman
Hiya! I use Tinman as my screen name and you can call me that, or Scott if you prefer to use my actual name. I'm a 19 year old Uni student from Perth, Western Australia.
I'm a pretty geeky guy, I play a lot of video games and read a lot of sci-fi. I also watch scifi shows, but I'm kinda picky so only good ones, meaning mainly Stargate, BSG and, of course, Heroes (it's only recently started showing here so no spoilers! razz )

Oh, I may be an sf geek, but that does not mean I like Star Trek, there are so many other far better shows.

okay just dont ask me what happened and ill try not to spoil it for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant promise anything though ...tehe  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:00 am
TwincamTinman

Yay you made it!!! Hey guys, this is my boyfriend!!! He's the one insane and patient enough to put up with me!!! redface Told you I liked nerdy guys rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:13 am
Melisciose22
TwincamTinman

okay just dont ask me what happened and ill try not to spoil it for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant promise anything though ...tehe

Ok. I'm watching them more now, so with any luck I'll soon catch up to where you're up to, and then we can talk about whatever we want biggrin  

TwincamTinman

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:35 am
TwincamTinman
Melisciose22
TwincamTinman

Ok. I'm watching them more now, so with any luck I'll soon catch up to where you're up to, and then we can talk about whatever we want biggrin

i've been reading their online comics on NBC.com........the stuff they have WOW!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:51 am
Welcome all to PSG.
♥♥♥

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

pauluhhhh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:47 pm
NAME WE CAN CALL U: Paula

LIKES: SOCIALVIBE.com, HEROES, baking, singing, dancing, I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!

DISLIKE: Rude, ignorant & fake people

WHO INVITED U? You did, Melisciose22!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:15 pm
Welcome Paula! I hope u find PSG to be a cool place. So how long have u been on gaia?  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

II iFaro II

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:59 pm
O.o HI!
I'm Faro XD I'm a fox boy!
I'm like 17 years old
And live here blaugh
Um, I like cake, and gaia. Oh, and playing video games, and girls
I don't like people who are stupid, like those kind of people who are rude!
XD I forgotted who added me, I didn't look who it was. I was Added because I like Heroes. XD which is kinda weird because I just added that to my fave shows list yesterday. Right time I guess.
XD It's nice to meet you all, I hope you talk to meh! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:09 pm
Fox Mage Faro
O.o HI!
I'm Faro XD I'm a fox boy!
I'm like 17 years old
And live here blaugh
Um, I like cake, and gaia. Oh, and playing video games, and girls
I don't like people who are stupid, like those kind of people who are rude!
XD I forgotted who added me, I didn't look who it was. I was Added because I like Heroes. XD which is kinda weird because I just added that to my fave shows list yesterday. Right time I guess.
XD It's nice to meet you all, I hope you talk to meh! blaugh

spooky...youwere meant to be here  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Paintwiththewind

6,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:44 pm
Hiya! you can call me beth, bethany, rose or whatever i dont care biggrin i am 13 and i like heroes, house, and fringe. and i like to hang out with friends outside. and i hate it when people text me hey all the time and when people smack their gum! hahahahaha Mel invited Me!!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:39 pm
hiya beth.....i love ur username so peacful  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
◄ Stranger!!!!! (I'm NEW to PSG) ► .......(NEW member DIRECTORY)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games