Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:39 am
Parker smiled as he followed the girl into the warehouse. "The name's Parker." he nodded happily as his eyes scanned the other warewolf touching the girl. He placed the container into his pocket and ignored the fact that was really wasn't invited inside the building.

(Mine was alright :3)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:56 am
Lucia scowled. She could tell the other hunter thought low of her.
"I'm a seasoned hunter, I've been taught how to fight since I could draw a sword. I'm not going to walk into their den and attempt to talk to them. And anyway, the one I want knows I'm coming. She just doesn't know when or how."

Tala carried on following her, listening to her talk. She knew Lucia would be in the area after her. She just needed to find the pack so she could join, and if necessary she could protect them. Tala was so lost in thought that she caught her paw and stumbled heavily.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:48 pm
Kat padded silently past huddled groups of people. Daybreak would soon come. Soon this would all be over, at least for another 12 hours. The only thing that mattered now was to not be seen. To not be heard. To never be found. Not by the hunters. Not by anybody.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:32 am
"I didnt say you couldnt fight, and i didnt say you were stupid... I implied that you were young. Which you are."

He walked closer to the girl and smiled.

"Look i like you well enough to have stayed this long so relaz.... i dont think of you as inferior. In my eyes everyone is equal humans and wolf-kind. So if you want my help id be glad to give it... if not ill continue drifting. "

He looked at his feet...

"The company was nice though."  

Noltic

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:00 am
Lucia moved one foot round in a circle on the grass. "You can help me if you want, but you want to help the wolves. I just want to destroy one of them for what she did." She glanced back up at him. "I know what you mean about them all being equal, we Are equal, they're human too but just slightly different. But I have to do this one thing. You can join me if you want to." Lucia smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:10 am
" vengeance is an antithesis to progress... in earnest though i understand where your coming from. I'd be more than happy to help you, So first things first we catch us a wolf unless you have an idea where the den of this pack is in which case ill follow you."

He looked down at his feet and sighed.

"Thanks by the way, ive been a lonley wanderer for a long time... It feels good to have a goal."  

Noltic

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:46 am
Tala followed the other wolf to the warehouse. Padding softly across the outside of the warehouse, she approached a small wolf sized hole in the wall. Crawling through, she entered and looked at the other wolves around her. She nodded thoughtfully, and sat down, contemplating.

Lucia shrugged. "If you like." She crouched down to the ground and examined it. She gently parted some grass. "There, a footprint." She looked along to the woods. "Woods would be the best place to try first methinks." She got up and picked up her satchel which she'd dropped on the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:58 pm
Daybreak would come soon. The dark couldn't last forever. Kat had a nervous feeling. She was cautious, but she still felt like she needed to go back to her apartment. Too late. she thought to herself.  

jinxercat2006

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:18 pm
[Waiting for 'The Lord of Pestilence' to post. =/ I'll give him two more days before I temporarily move him off the list.]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:47 pm
[[Umm someone post please? xd ]]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:12 pm
Like a lost wandered he scratched his head.

"I was actually afraid you were about to say that. I geuss i can deal with being in the den of mine enemy if your brave enough too."

He turned and began to lead the way toward the treeline.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:24 pm
((I'm so sorry to ask this and interrupt but...I'm so lost! How should a new hunter enter this? sweatdrop ))  

Quesodillo

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:08 pm
[[Mwaffle, do you want some help? ^.^]]
Lucia stopped him. "You don't have to follow me into the den if you don't want to. I won't force you into a battle you had no reason to fight in."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:05 pm
[Start anywhere you want. In the woods somewhere, a city, abandoned buildings.]

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:21 am
"Heh... i have no reason to fight any battle im in. By all rights i should be doing research, but i never recieved any education past high school because i was forced into the army. So this is all i can do, and helping the people i come across is all i live for anymore... i just dont usually get to know them at all."

He turned his back to her and began to trudge into the forest. His slow movements bent with the beams of moonlight and he slowly began to meld with the treeline.

"C'mon"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces