Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Cyprus School for Gifted Students- Need Teachers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining Cyprus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:13 am
FreakyF R E A K Y
He chuckled gently. "Train them? Why ever would I do that?" he questioned as he walked into the door, holding it open. "Ladies first." he smiled happily, awaiting the other to enter.
"Well, train them to not scratch people maybe?" Ayame walked through the door. "Thank you." She nodded politely to Madison. Inside had alot of round tables everywhere and it look like no one was here. "Want to try making our own food?" Ayame turned around to ask while smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:14 am
He chuckled softly. "Ahh, they only scratch me and their minor." he said as he let go of the door. "You're welcome and yes, let's try that. I mean, it does look pretty empty." he said with a smiled before making his way to around the tables, Gin and Brandi sniffing around for the sweet milk they had sniffed earlier.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Chloe was surprised, she nodded, a gesture of "Your Welcome"
She was overwelmped with happiness when he called her his firend.
"I'll see you later then." She said when he said he was going to leave.
Once he left, she let out a small excited sweak and jumped up onto a bed and started jumping up and down, suddenly filled in energy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:18 am
Thinking better of his original decision his stomach began to grumble. He turned back to the door and reached for the knob.

He went back into the room and was surprised at what he saw....

"Thats your bed i hope you know..."

He chuckled a bit at the joke he made and after making a slight bow he enquired.

"Would you like to accompany me in a search for the kitchens? "  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:31 am
((YAY, MORE PEOPLE FOR THE CAFETERIA! eek ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:07 am
Chloe almost fell off the bed when Noltic came back into the room.
She jumped off and blushed.
"I gues it is now..." She said, embaressed. When he asked if she'd like to go to the kitchen with him she nodded. Her stomach growled queitly at the mention of the kitchen.
"I hadn't realized that I was hungry." She said laughing a bit at herself.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:37 am
"Allright cmon..."

He looked down at his hands again and flexed his fingers. It was odd, but for the longest time he'd taken food for granted and vever realized just how much he had to eat.

"You know its kinda funny because so far today ive probably eaten like 3 pounds of deer meat and about 2 punds of cheese, along with who knows how much flatbread. Lets hope the food here is better."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:22 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
He chuckled softly. "Ahh, they only scratch me and their minor." he said as he let go of the door. "You're welcome and yes, let's try that. I mean, it does look pretty empty." he said with a smiled before making his way to around the tables, Gin and Brandi sniffing around for the sweet milk they had sniffed earlier.

"Hmm.." Ayame said as she looked around the kitchen. "What are we making?" She looked in the cabinets and refrigerator to see what ingredients they have. Suzume was pecking at some fresh raw meat that seems like someone was in this kitchen not too long ago.  

SweetHugz

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:57 pm
Chloe nodded as Noltic spoke.
"Wait...deer meat? Where'd you get deer meat?" She asked. She had never heard of anyone eating deer meat before, then again, she didn't listen most of the time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:34 am
"Well i walked here... it was a pretty long way. Plus i think there may be some sort of time/space trick goin on because i couldnt find this place until i got lost. Whatever the case deer meat preserves well, so if i hunted one every week itd last me that whole week."

Looking at the girl as if she had asked an odd question he composed himself and bowed slightly. Gesturing at the door he sleighted from his mouth.

"After you."  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:16 pm
Gin licked his lips playfully as he saw what the little bird was peacking at. He jumped onto the table and started bitting at the other side. "Well....how about...just a sandwich?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking gently. Brandi meowed and Madison smirked, pouring milk into a small bowl. "There you go." he said as he strocked her gently and she lapped up the milk, purring. "That should hold you for at least a little while." he said with a nod.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:12 pm
Chloe blinked, a little startled that he would bow to her.
"Thank you!" She said, nodding a bit. She stepped out of the room and walked ahead a bit, but stopped to wait for Noltic.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:17 am
Following after the girl he looked about as they began to walk.

"This place is pretty cool, but do you know where the kitchen's are? Because i earnestly have no clue."

He looked about at the walls and sighed...

"I could probably find out if you dont know."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:06 pm
Chloe thought for a moment.
"You know, when I came here, I think I got a map! I'll go get it." She said going back inside the room and coming out shortly after with a small folded paper with her.
She took a look at the map and founf their route
"Says here it's....this way!" She said pointing down the hall.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:17 am
Nich smiled he turned with a flourish an said "allright lead the way then."

He tossed his scarf over his shoulder and walked along the hall with his new freind.

It was odd to think like that, he hadnt enjoyed the company of another in so long that this whole ordeal had endered him quite speechless. It was pretty retrospective, considering he was fairly talkative, and he could usually deal with most awkward situations.

The odd p;art was he didnt feel awkward at all.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff