Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

Why do you need strength?:
I think everyone needs strength. Not just physical strength to run and play and explore but... inner strength too, that inner UMPH that allows you to face new challenges and ultimately overcome them.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?:
I think Courage requires the most strength. It takes a lot of guts to face the truth and to do the right thing, and only someone with a solid core of strength can force themselves to do courageous things.

What do you use strength for during the winter?:
For breaking open ice to get a drink of water in the morning!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:38 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Hypercandy Loli
Participating Soquili: Taharial
Link to Teepee: [x]

I need strength to help those in need, to stay strong when they feel all is lost. By being strong it influences others to also be strong emotionally and physically even though fighting isn't really the best way to solve problems.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?:
Strength can be used for a lot of things, for running for example, your legs against the earth and because of your muscle you can move quickly with longer strides. Strength is something you need based on different people and how they view things for me, it would be for keeping calm and even when in danger show no fear or signs that you are uneasy. You have to be strong to keep your emotions under control and together.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: Building nice cozy homes in caves by carrying bedding whether for your carer or for your family. You need it to find food and to keep going when the journey seems long.  

HyperCandy Loli

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:38 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: here

Why do you need strength?: "Well, I suppose you need to be strong to make it through, day to day. One needs both physical and mental strength to work out their daily problems and keep in check of yourself. I'm a traveler, and if I've learned one thing from my explorations, it's that having a strong healthy body goes a long way."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: "I believe that Luck requires strength, actually. At first, you may not think so, but trust me. What if your alleged luck got you into a tough situation? If you're out there, contemplating a fork in the road and you have a fifty-fifty chance of taking a path down to a Kalona's lair, you'd better hope your strength doesn't falter!"

What do you use strength for during the winter?: "This'll be my first winter, so I don't have that much expertise," Taigi laughed, "but if your body isn't strong enough, you're more than likely to freeze to death. If your body is well-toned, it'll give you another layer of protection against the skin-piercing chills."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:27 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Participating Soquili: Nacio
Link to Teepee: [link]

Why do you need strength?: Well, I'm the protector of my family. Not to mention that my only daughter (currently) is now looking for a knight of her own which means I'll have to bash a few stallions down to keep them from hurting my princess's heart.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Speed, Intelligence, Luck, and Stamina. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: Stamina is used the most in strength. The last stallion standing is typically deemed the victor--or so my son, Royce Garnet, says.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: Flowers aren't meant to survive the winter season, but the most hardy will bloom again in the spring. So I need the strength to get my family through another harsh winter.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:10 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Aeolus
Link to Teepee: x

"What a stupid question. Why do we need food? It's essential to survive. Without strength we can only be weak, and weak means vulnerability. I refuse to be weak. What other reason do I need?"
"Courage requires strength. If you know when something is impossible due to lack of strength, where's the bravery there? When you're strong you know you can do anything, it builds confidence. Though hopefully it doesn't create cockiness... We don't need anymore idiots in this mud ball of a planet..."
"I want to live. Those who are frail will only break in the cold. I am not planning on breaking. Hear me now, as life is meant for living, and with strength I can live. Perhaps then I can find a more meaningful purpose..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:06 pm
Owner's Name: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ & Shadowlink005
Participating Soquili: Final Pyre All Expired
Link to Teepee: [[x]] & [[x]]

"Fuerza?.. Well, I suppose I need strength to keep myself alive after having so many muy malo things thrown at me, si?" The coal pelted mare gave a timid glance at her flamed tail, then a quick look up at a lock of her fiery mane before giving a nod of her head. "Si, that's why I need it, amigo."

"Hm.. Stamina requires fuerza, doesn't it? Running through rough terrain when you're weary and tired, swimming against a strong current, and.." Pyre gave a scuff at the ground with one of her front hooves, the flaming tail and mane of her's dimming down before continuing on. "And keeping control of yourself."

"This will be my first winter.. alone. In the jungles of Mexico, there was never anything quite as cold as this winter weather you natives have been speaking of. Asi.." She gave a shuffle of her hooves before replying. "Keeping myself alive by waiting it out, of course. This fuego of mine should help out quite a lot, so using fuerza to keep my fire alive will keep myself alive."

I can't add stats to a Soq that a)hasn't rolled stats/hasn't had rolled stats put into their teepee and b) doesn't exist in the other teepee. Sorry.  

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:42 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady in the Golden Wood
Participating Soquili: Sujieko

Why do you need strength?: "Eh? Strength? Well, we need strength to get through all the hardships in life. We need it to keep standing and smiling even if we are hurting inside. We need it to survive through the dark times and keep on getting up if we fall."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: "Hmmm? What do you mean? Doesn't strength use strength the most? After all, strength is strength. And there's nothing more to it."

What do you use strength for during the winter?: "Well, I want to survive, don't I? If I don't have any strength during the winter, I'll be stumbling around starving to death. That wouldn't be very good, or would it? I don't wish to die in the freezing cold. If I was to die any time soon, I would rather have it to have some meaning inside of being frozen."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:37 pm
Owner's Name: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Participating Soquili: Montego
Link to Teepee: Here

Why do you need strength?: *laughs* Everybody needs all 3 kinds of strength.. physical for outrunning the predators or hunting down the prey, moving around and its necessary to survive. "Survival of the fittest" is the quote that applies to the physical strength. Second part is emotional strength because you can't go through your life blubbering or being afraid of your own shadow yes? *grins* And plus you would need to be strong to face the hardships that will be thrown in your face by the fates and Goddess Epona. Third and the last is mental strength which is necessary because when you are faced with difficult decisions or situations, you will need to keep your wits and not run around like a headless chicken. All of the elders reached to their status because of mental strength they have so its a perfect example of the reason why we need strength.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: I would have to say Courage and Strength go together because you need to have courage in order to have any kind of strength. If you take away courage, you will only have the shell of the soquili standing in front of you right now.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: Survival of my family comes first so I will do everything in my power to ensure that they will survive through this harsh winter along with me.

Montego is maxed out.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:11 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei
Link to Teepee: Teepee

"Strength? Why do YOU need strength?
Strength proves self worth. If another sees that you are strong your worth to them increases. No one wants to be around someone who is weak. Weakness only leads to failure and in need of protection. I live my life with a goal to gain mental and physical strength. It's what's needed to survive in this pitiful world."

"Easy one. Speed. You need great strength and stamina for great speed. You also need speed to survive. If you aren't able to run away fast enough to protect yourself then you better be damn well at fighting."

"I use strength to keep my body moving. If I stay stationary for too long I'll become tight and grow lazy. Lazy gets you no where and no where fast. Plus workouts that are done in freezing temperatures get the best results! Or at least I believe that."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:56 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: malhith
Participating Soquili:Zakaili
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Why do you need strength?:Why do I need strength? I need it for many reasons! Strength will help me keep my family safe, and it will allow me to help others in need...hopefully...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?:Courage, without a doubt. Don't get me wrong...the others use it too. But, courage uses it the most because if you're terrified of doing something...strength will give you the courage to go and do it anyways. It will allow you to find courage you didn't know you had, and it'll make you realize, in the end, that you're stronger and more courageous than you thought.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: In my previous two winters, I used it to keep warm, mainly. This winter, though...I'll be using it to take care of my mate, and our two baskets. And, to find food, and water, and shelter...and so on and so forth...  

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rhea Hyuga
Participating Soquili: Kyuhyun
Link to Teepee: [0x0]

Why do you need strength?: Uhm...well...I-I think you need strength to s-survive in this world. I-in order to keep your f-family together, you need to be strong. In order t-to tell someone you love them, you need to be strong...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: I-i think they all use it evenly. It takes strength to be c-courageous, of course you have to be strong to have strength, b-being fast requires s-strength, ans s-stamina also requires a c-certain amount of strength...

What do you use strength for during the winter?: To t-trudge through the snow and t-try to keep my flower fr-friends alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Hot Lolli
Participating Soquili: Giada
Link to Teepee: [X]

Why do you need strength?: Strength? Well, I suppose that depends on what you mean by it... Strength of character, strength of mind, physical strength? They're all important things. That being said, I'll go with all of them. Strength is needed for everything; how can one hold onto their ideals without strength or character? What about expanding your scope of knowledge without strength of mind? Or, protect yourself without the muscle to use force if need-be? Yes, strength is certainly important and needed for all aspects of life.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: Courage, no doubt. Despite my believing that we need strength to do just about anything, I know from personal experiences that you can't truly have courage without the strength to stick to your "guns"; to use a two-legger's expression.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: I'm not really too fond of winters, as they get too cold; I tend to stay somewhere warm and attempt what the bears do. Hibernate. I suppose, from that perspective alone, it takes great strength just to survive during the winter.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:07 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: [ vance ]
Participating Soquili: Oyoac
Link to Teepee: Here

Why do you need strength?: To keep these legs moving. My entire life is the road. How will I continue my search without strength?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: Speed. Traversing as much ground as possible, quickly and efficiently, saps my strength like you wouldn't believe.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: Plowing through snowfields and weathering the godforsaken cold. I can't afford to stop moving, not even in the winter.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:37 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sawaki
Participating Soquili: Kenji
Link to Teepee: x

Why do you need strength?: "To survive, of course! Without my strength, I wouldn't be able to wrestle with my brother, play in the fields with my friends, and most importantly, to race my parents! All of these things are important to me."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: "Hmm, they all require strength, but not neccessarily physical strength. Most of them require strength of the mind, like courage and intelligence. But, I think that Speed requires strength the most, as it requires healthy and powerful muscles."

What do you use strength for during the winter?:] "To shield yourself and others from the cold, and possibly even to exercise often in order to stay fit."  

Owletta

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Perky Persocom / Cheeky Chobit
Participating Soquili: Joseph

Why do you need strength?: You need strength to protect the things you care about, the most important strength is the one of the heart even though it is much harder to built than one of body.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: Courage because it takes a lot of will power to stand up against something you are scared of. It shows you are a strong person to be able to force you to do something like that.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: To keep warm I am very sick in cold weather so I don't like the season much.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff