yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:11 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale turned and looked over at Kali. "Hey Kali, can I talk to you?" he asked from the shore.
Kali nodded and scooted over beside him, "Yes?"

"...Do you really love me?" he asked, Touya's words starting to get to him.
"of course I do, why would you think that I dont?" She asked as she wrapped her arms aorund him

"J-Just something Touya said." he replied to her, wrapping his arms around her as well.
"what did he say?" Kali asked quitely lying her head on his hsoulder  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:15 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale turned and looked over at Kali. "Hey Kali, can I talk to you?" he asked from the shore.
Kali nodded and scooted over beside him, "Yes?"

"of course I do, why would you think that I dont?" She asked as she wrapped her arms aorund him

"J-Just something Touya said." he replied to her, wrapping his arms around her as well.

"I-It was nothing important.." he said stroking her hair.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:17 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Tell me, Touya has been known to say things ot get his way, and he's awfuly blunt. Just tell me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:24 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Tell me, Touya has been known to say things ot get his way, and he's awfuly blunt. Just tell me."

"I...mean it...It was nothing important...Hey care to take a trip to our memorys again?"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:26 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I...mean it...It was nothing important...Hey care to take a trip to our memorys again?"
"sure." Kali smiled as she placed her head against his  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:35 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled and closed his eyes, as their minds both went deep into his memory. They were a bit older, Kale was 14 and Kali was 13. Kale was on the ground, Kali kneeling over him, kissing him. Kale just tried defending her from the towns local gang, but failed horrible. Younger Kale blushed madly as young Kali kissed him.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:38 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled and closed his eyes, as their minds both went deep into his memory. They were a bit older, Kale was 14 and Kali was 13. Kale was on the ground, Kali kneeling over him, kissing him. Kale just tried defending her from the towns local gang, but failed horrible. Younger Kale blushed madly as young Kali kissed him.
The younger kali sat up after kissign him, "why do that? That was so stupid Kale! You got hurt!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:44 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

The younger kali sat up after kissign him, "why do that? That was so stupid Kale! You got hurt!"

He laughed weakly. "You should know by now I do stupid things....Guys do stupid things when they're in love..." he whispered more to himself, groaning as he sat up.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:46 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He laughed weakly. "You should know by now I do stupid things....Guys do stupid things when they're in love..." he whispered more to himself, groaning as he sat up.
Kali shook her head and stopped him, "I dont think so! Your hurt! You stay here and let me heal you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:50 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali shook her head and stopped him, "I dont think so! Your hurt! You stay here and let me heal you!"

"Fine..." he said lying back down.
Older Kale was watching, hugging older Kali.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:03 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Older Kali smiled and hugged him, "I remember that. That was the day I first met Yusuke and Kurama..." Younger Kali sat on his stomach and pressed her lips against his as two fox tails sprouted from her behind  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:10 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Older Kali smiled and hugged him, "I remember that. That was the day I first met Yusuke and Kurama..." Younger Kali sat on his stomach and pressed her lips against his as two fox tails sprouted from her behind

Younger Kale blushed madly, since he wasnt used to that. Older Kale chuckled. "Yusuke and Kurama....." he said.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:50 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Younger Kale blushed madly, since he wasnt used to that. Older Kale chuckled. "Yusuke and Kurama....." he said.
"My best friends...their like my brothers," Older Kali smiled as she hugged Older Kale, the younger Kali sat up after a while, "there. YOu're a;; stictehd up for now."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:58 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"My best friends...their like my brothers," Older Kali smiled as she hugged Older Kale, the younger Kali sat up after a while, "there. YOu're a;; stictehd up for now."

Young Kale smiled. "I'm glad I met you Kali..." he said, sitting up slowly. At the time, he hadnt told her how he felt about her, and Older Kale regreted it from time to time.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:51 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Young Kale smiled. "I'm glad I met you Kali..." he said, sitting up slowly. At the time, he hadnt told her how he felt about her, and Older Kale regreted it from time to time.
Younger Kali stood up and held out her hand, "I'm glad I met you too. Best Friends Forever?"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff