Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:25 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He slowly kneeled next to her, and placed his fingertips on her shoulder. "Kali...."
she blinked up at him with tear stained eyes and nodded

"...I should leave..." he said looking down. "I don't feel I should be anywhere near you, all I do is hurt..."
"No!" Kali grabbed his arm and sobbed, "Dont leave me! Its scary! PLease!"

He looked at her. "...Alright..." he said, then hugged her.
She sobbe dinto his shoulder, "These, are my memories? Their so terrifying! Please dont leave me Kale, I need you...I love you...."

"I love you too Kali..." he whispered, hugging her close.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:50 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"...I should leave..." he said looking down. "I don't feel I should be anywhere near you, all I do is hurt..."

She sobbe dinto his shoulder, "These, are my memories? Their so terrifying! Please dont leave me Kale, I need you...I love you...."

She laied there a moment and cried until she cpuldnt anymore, "I was a terriable person...I am a terriable person! So many people died because of me!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:50 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She laied there a moment and cried until she cpuldnt anymore, "I was a terriable person...I am a terriable person! So many people died because of me!"

"I'm sure you didn't mean to Kali." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:49 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"No i did! Brother acted on my will and I told him to kill!" she cried  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:29 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Its in the past now.." he murmured, wiping the tear stains from her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:43 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"but their coming back...." SHe mummered as she dug her facein his chest, "I'm scared Kale, their coming back..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:54 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"but their coming back...." SHe mummered as she dug her facein his chest, "I'm scared Kale, their coming back..."

"I'm here Kali. I'm here for you..." he whispered, and stroked her hair soothingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:09 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I'm here Kali. I'm here for you..." he whispered, and stroked her hair soothingly.
"he cant be here, no, I qont let him take advantage of me again...."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:12 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Don't worry Kali. Hes dead, remember?" he said. "Your fathers dead." he said hugging her. "Its me, Kale."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:19 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Don't worry Kali. Hes dead, remember?" he said. "Your fathers dead." he said hugging her. "Its me, Kale."

A voice laughed behind them, "now Now Kali! Get off the ground its not suitable for a princess to be cryign on the ground!" A tall man with long black hair held out his hand with a friendly smile, Kali swiped her hands at him and hissed as she backed away,

"Stay away from me Yumi!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:26 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

A voice laughed behind them, "now Now Kali! Get off the ground its not suitable for a princess to be cryign on the ground!" A tall man with long black hair held out his hand with a friendly smile, Kali swiped her hands at him and hissed as she backed away,

His fist's immediatly glowed with spirit energy. "I don't care who you are. Go away now!" he said standing in front of Kali.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:28 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

His fist's immediatly glowed with spirit energy. "I don't care who you are. Go away now!" he said standing in front of Kali.
Yumi glared, "Kurama told me to fetch her, seems his little army ran off and he couldnt send her little 'ice prince'. SO I came to get her myself." His eyes were closed but Kali knew he could sense her  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:44 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Yumi glared, "Kurama told me to fetch her, seems his little army ran off and he couldnt send her little 'ice prince'. SO I came to get her myself." His eyes were closed but Kali knew he could sense her

"I don't think she wants to go." he growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:45 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali's ears flattened her earas against her head, "Brother?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:04 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali's ears flattened her earas against her head, "Brother?"

"Kurama's trying to keep away from you Kali, why would he suddenly let you go to him??  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff