Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ewwwww- Gross! (The nastier side of spells and paganism) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:00 am
Dragon_Witch_Woman
That makes sence, but still, I am not putting anything into my body that has already come out. The body filters out that stuff for a reason. xd

If there is absolutely nothing else to drink, you can actually drink your own urine. You can only do it about two or three times before the stuff that makes it worthwhile to your body runs out, mind, but it's the same principle that applies to rabbits eating their own s**t if they don't get good or enough food.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:14 am
Fan+asmagoric

I wonder what kind of visions this drink would have given him if it indeed had traces of the correct mushroom.
I think it would largely depend on the person- however, I think there was a reference to seeing Otherlings.  

TeaDidikai

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:17 am
Maze
ShadowSharrow
godhi
TeaDidikai
That actually reminds me: there are some pretty messed up flying ointments out there as well.

Don't get me started on flying ointments. I've read formulae for such potions that include the metaphysical equivalent of the kitchen sink: assorted herbs from the Nightshade family, various mushrooms, baby fat, bat's blood... the list goes on and on.

And don't forget the boiled skin of a drowned dog and the rendered fat of an unbaptised child.

Well, one thing's for certain. Whoever came up with them sure was creative.

Yep but the nastiest thing is that I have heard the baby fat one used to explain why wiccans/witches/satanist work in abortion clincs and push for there to be clinics everywhere and work to brain wash women into having abortions so that they can have thier supply of 'fresh' parts.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:43 am
I can see them arguing pagans working in slaughter houses. It's so hard to find good drinking horns- but tallow candles smell really bad. ~shudders~  

TeaDidikai

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm
Maze
Dragon_Witch_Woman
That makes sence, but still, I am not putting anything into my body that has already come out. The body filters out that stuff for a reason. xd

If there is absolutely nothing else to drink, you can actually drink your own urine. You can only do it about two or three times before the stuff that makes it worthwhile to your body runs out, mind, but it's the same principle that applies to rabbits eating their own s**t if they don't get good or enough food.
But thats an extream situation. I'm talking about the women who drink their own urine as a beauty treatment. Unless its life or death....no, just no.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:31 pm
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Maze
But thats an extream situation. I'm talking about the women who drink their own urine as a beauty treatment. Unless its life or death....no, just no.

Of course it's an extreme measure which should only be taken in an extreme circumstance. I'm not drinking my own pee if I have access to actual water. It's nice to know the option exists, but thanks, but no thanks. XD

I'm just pointing out that it is, in fact, okay to do two or three times, should the need arise. More than that, though, and you're just poisoning yourself.  

Maze

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:13 pm
Maze
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Maze

Of course it's an extreme measure which should only be taken in an extreme circumstance. I'm not drinking my own pee if I have access to actual water. It's nice to know the option exists, but thanks, but no thanks. XD

I'm just pointing out that it is, in fact, okay to do two or three times, should the need arise. More than that, though, and you're just poisoning yourself.

I get the feeling for me, should the need arise, I'm screwed. Just thinking about makes me wanna vomit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:02 am
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Maze
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Maze

I get the feeling for me, should the need arise, I'm screwed. Just thinking about makes me wanna vomit.

If you have the equipment, you can always distill the stuff smile And trust me, if you're going anywhere that water will be scarce, one should at very least have enough to make a solar still.

Ver thu heil  

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Friendly Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ashaelia Caeruisce

7,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:24 am
My Nan, once told me about this doll, you blot the cloth in your own menstral blood, stuff it with bits of hair from every female in the house, and after it's sewn together you soak it in urine for 3 days.

I think there may have been some other steps, but I was pretty grossed out. I think the end effect was supposed to be that burying it in the front yard or in a pot by the front door was elegidly supposed to safe guard the house from unwanted male visitors (such as ***** and rapists maybe!??!?!?!)

Personally I don't think it would be wise to keep it in a pot by the door, that thing would probably smell horribly, lol.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:28 am
Ulfrikr inn Hrafn
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Maze
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Maze

If you have the equipment, you can always distill the stuff smile And trust me, if you're going anywhere that water will be scarce, one should at very least have enough to make a solar still.

Ver thu heil
Shoot, I'd have to look how to do that again. I learned once, a long time ago in like, fifth grade. xd  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:45 am
^ I think you use two bottles and a piece of foil or something. If I remember correctly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:35 pm
Naomi Kuiveya
My Nan, once told me about this doll, you blot the cloth in your own menstral blood, stuff it with bits of hair from every female in the house, and after it's sewn together you soak it in urine for 3 days.

I think there may have been some other steps, but I was pretty grossed out. I think the end effect was supposed to be that burying it in the front yard or in a pot by the front door was elegidly supposed to safe guard the house from unwanted male visitors (such as ***** and rapists maybe!??!?!?!)

Personally I don't think it would be wise to keep it in a pot by the door, that thing would probably smell horribly, lol.
Sounds like a different take on Witch Bottles.  

TeaDidikai

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:51 pm
patch99329
^ I think you use two bottles and a piece of foil or something. If I remember correctly.
Somthing like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:58 pm
Dragon_Witch_Woman
patch99329
Somthing like that.

My using a kind of non-absorbent material, you can "tent" it so that as dew or vapor collects, it pours down into a container.  

TeaDidikai

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:20 am
TeaDidikai
Dragon_Witch_Woman
patch99329
Somthing like that.

My using a kind of non-absorbent material, you can "tent" it so that as dew or vapor collects, it pours down into a container.

Tea to the rescue xd  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces