Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:20 pm
Ann's ears perked, "Did someone say trolley?" She peaked out of the compartment to see the Tea Trolley Witch, "Sustanence! FOOD!" She got a flagon of Ice Cold Pumpkin juice and cauldron cakes, paid the witch and made her way back to the compartment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:52 pm
"Oh! The trolley!" Kaelyn made he way to the door of the compartment to get a goblet of pumpkin juice, several Chocolate Frogs, and a handful of licorice wands. She handed her money to the witch and went back to sit with her friends.  

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rose Han

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:29 pm
Quote:
Ann walked down the aisle of the train and spotted Rose "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOSE! *glomp* I haven't seen you in so long! How's it going?!" Ann let go of the surprised girl and sat next to her, "I can't wait to start my third year here! We should sign up for classes together this term

Rose's eyes widened for a sec when she heard her name shouted out.She then relized it was a fellow friend from her house then gave her a hug back and smiled.

"long time no see...I been alright, how about yourself? Im starting my second last year went by fast! That would be great to have classes together."

She then look at the lady with the trolly and nodded her head.

"Im for now thanks."

She then looked out the window waiting to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:58 pm
"Food, awesome!" Ari exclaims, digging in her pockets for money. She then hands her money over and picks out a bag of Every Flavour Beans, some Chocolate Frogs, and some pumpkin juice.  

Music -Misfit-

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:19 pm
Kitty woke up from her nap when she heard the commotion about the trolley. 'Perfect timing,' thought the new Gryffindor Prefect as she stretched. She got out her money bag and headed out to the hallway to buy some pumpkin juice and Every Flavour Beans from the trolly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:51 pm
"Thank you Ari, those Bertie Bott's look good, so do the chocolate frogs." Princess goes up to the tea trolley and picks out some pumpkin pasties and a couple of droobles, with a glass of pumpkin juice.

"Mmmm the pasties smell delicious. This summer I worked my behind off at my boyfriend George's house. I was helping him and his brother Fred come up with some new pranks for their future joke shop. They have some really good ones this year. I am confident that the business will boom this term."

GeorgesPrincess

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:55 pm
Princess pays the trolley witch for her purchases and goes to sit in between Lyra and Ari. "Lyra your family lives in England? That is cool where exactly? That is if you don't mind telling me that type of information. I absolutely love England."

Princess looks at Lyra with a look of hopefulness and eagerness to learn more about her new friend.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:11 pm
Waking up, Hayden looked around her. She must have fallen asleep. Thinking to herself she found herself slightly shaking from nerves. She really was nervous about her first year at Hogwarts. Stretching slightly she pulled out a book from her bag and started to read to pass the time.

Hayden Cain

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:20 pm
"Trolly!" Rayne squealed. She couldn't decide what to buy so she sat back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:07 pm
Finally the snack come i wanna have pumpkin juice and fifty chocolate frogs. Yes fifty of it, i'm a huge collector for famous wizards card. Anyone want the chocolate frogs cause i just need the card ???  

Movie Goerz

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:17 pm
"ME! ME!" Rayne screamed. She wanted the chocolate frogs....badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Okay this, take as much as you want, and if you really like it i will buy more.  

Movie Goerz

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:00 pm
Lyra sees the trolley, and notices how hungry she is. She decides to buy a couple of pumpkin pasties and a few chocolate frogs.

Lyra hears Princess talking to her, and turns to hear what she's saying. "I don't mind at all. My parents actually still live in the US. I don't know how many years they've been here for. My mom's side of the family lives in Hawkinge (near Folkestone). My dad's sister and her family live in Wadebridge (in Cornwall, kind of near Padstow but not really). My dad's parents live just outside London, but they might move to Cornwall as well.

I love it there. I was born in the US and I've lived in the US for my entire life, but England always has, and always will, be my HOME (or at least feel like it).

Where are you from?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:56 pm
Kiki hauls her trunk onto the Hogwarts Express. She finds an empty compartment and sits down, setting her bag on the floor in front of her. "This is gonna be so awesome!"

Aintzane411

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:55 pm
"England..." Ari muses to herself. "I've always wanted to visit there..."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items