FreedomKnight
bells_no_neko-chan
FreedomKnight
bells_no_neko-chan
FreedomKnight
*enters slowly and waits near the door for his date*

*giggles and slowly attempts to look in his pocket*

mew?

Nyaah? Sorry, that one's empty. And I just cleaned the suit, so there's no lint for you to play with.

*sniffles softly* Why doesn't anyone have lint?

*pouts*

Sorry, but this is a rather formal occasion. Lint isn't very becoming of such clothing. ^^;

You might have lint on Sunday!

Save it for me, pretty please?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:48 am
FreedomKnight
Hail, Ace. How are you doing?
Hey dude, sup? I'm....... ok I guess  

acemarch

FreedomKnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:51 am
bells_no_neko-chan
FreedomKnight
bells_no_neko-chan
FreedomKnight
bells_no_neko-chan
FreedomKnight
*enters slowly and waits near the door for his date*

*giggles and slowly attempts to look in his pocket*

mew?

Nyaah? Sorry, that one's empty. And I just cleaned the suit, so there's no lint for you to play with.

*sniffles softly* Why doesn't anyone have lint?

*pouts*

Sorry, but this is a rather formal occasion. Lint isn't very becoming of such clothing. ^^;

You might have lint on Sunday!

Save it for me, pretty please?

I'll try to remember. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:53 am
acemarch
FreedomKnight

You guess? When will you know? And were you able to get a date for the ball?  

FreedomKnight

acemarch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:02 am
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight

I got a date straight away, sparky asked me.... but I don't think she will turn up... so I'm guessing i'll be staying in here all weekend ^^''''  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:05 am
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight

I got a date straight away, sparky asked me.... but I don't think she will turn up... so I'm guessing i'll be staying in here all weekend ^^''''

Hah...I'm waiting off and on (allowing for necessary sleep and preparations for college that must be made) for Veunus Rahl. And I have no clue if and when she'll get here.  

FreedomKnight

acemarch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:09 am
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight

Hah...I'm waiting off and on (allowing for necessary sleep and preparations for college that must be made) for Veunus Rahl. And I have no clue if and when she'll get here.
cool ur going with amy? sweet, nice date dude... I think she was in the normal thread earlier, have u tried her on msn? it says she is away, i would IM her but i'm avoiding sum1 so staying as 'offline'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:12 am
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight

cool ur going with amy? sweet, nice date dude... I think she was in the normal thread earlier, have u tried her on msn? it says she is away, i would IM her but i'm avoiding sum1 so staying as 'offline'

Well...I sent her a PM asking her to let me know when she's on...but I don't know any of her SNs. ^^;  

FreedomKnight

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:16 am
*Walks in, feeling slightly out of place* Hi, um, Koji couldn't be here right now... he can't get into his tux... he should be here once he can...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:17 am
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight

Well...I sent her a PM asking her to let me know when she's on...but I don't know any of her SNs. ^^;
I would tell you but I'm not sure if she would say it's ok ^^''' no offense I know ur cool but I don't know if she likes ppl knowing it, I'm sure she wil reply to ur PM when she is about  

acemarch

FreedomKnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:23 am
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight

I would tell you but I'm not sure if she would say it's ok ^^''' no offense I know ur cool but I don't know if she likes ppl knowing it, I'm sure she wil reply to ur PM when she is about

Yeah, that was my assumption as well. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:27 am
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight
acemarch
FreedomKnight

Yeah, that was my assumption as well. sweatdrop
Well at least I'm safe in the knowledge that I won't be king and I doubt Sparky will come and if she does she will be preoccupied with other ppl and stuff to dance wiff me sweatdrop  

acemarch

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:28 am
*walks into the main ballroom*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:32 am
*whistles a tune*  

acemarch

acemarch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:37 am
*sits and waits*  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!