Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Socially Awkward Pikachu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:57 pm
Hey all, I'm Genocide. You can pretty much call me anything, as I'm totally apathetic towards nicknames and such.

I start my last year of highschool next year and I can't wait to graduate. The first thing I'm going to do is get out of my country (Australia) and go snowbaording in Whistler. I'm pretty much an average guy, I get decent grades and have the most reliable friends I could possibly ask for.

I got into Panic! a little while ago when I was over at my mates and we were playing some random game of his. His phone went off and yeahh.. Things happened. My favourite song is by far "Theres A Good Reason Why These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Havn't Thought Of It Yet". It's quite a mouthful though...

Other bands I'm into are Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Nickleback, AFI, Rise Against, Nine Inch Nails, Sensis Fail, From Frist to Last, From Autumn to Ashes, Take 21, Avalon Drive, Parkway Drive and NoFx. Oh, adn I play bass and guitar..

Thankies for inviting me!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:59 pm
Hi, I'm Meecha_Yue, but you can call me whatever you want. I'm only 13 years old, as I saw some members that happen to be this age, too. I tend to act older than most of my friends (in which they are ranging from 12-17 sweatdrop ). I absolutely adore P!ATD. Although my sister doesn't really like them, I could really care less. :3 My fandom knows no bounds. lol.
I also like the bands: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and, well, too many others.

I'm glad you invited me! heart heart  

Meecha_Yue

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:56 am
Genocide-F R E A K
Hey all, I'm Genocide. You can pretty much call me anything, as I'm totally apathetic towards nicknames and such.

I start my last year of highschool next year and I can't wait to graduate. The first thing I'm going to do is get out of my country (Australia) and go snowbaording in Whistler. I'm pretty much an average guy, I get decent grades and have the most reliable friends I could possibly ask for.

I got into Panic! a little while ago when I was over at my mates and we were playing some random game of his. His phone went off and yeahh.. Things happened. My favourite song is by far "Theres A Good Reason Why These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Havn't Thought Of It Yet". It's quite a mouthful though...

Other bands I'm into are Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Nickleback, AFI, Rise Against, Nine Inch Nails, Sensis Fail, From Frist to Last, From Autumn to Ashes, Take 21, Avalon Drive, Parkway Drive and NoFx. Oh, adn I play bass and guitar..

Hey!

I graduate next year too. Yay! xp
Whistler.. that's a tv show 3nodding domokun

Anyway. Welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:58 am
Meecha_Yue
Hi, I'm Meecha_Yue, but you can call me whatever you want. I'm only 13 years old, as I saw some members that happen to be this age, too. I tend to act older than most of my friends (in which they are ranging from 12-17 sweatdrop ). I absolutely adore P!ATD. Although my sister doesn't really like them, I could really care less. :3 My fandom knows no bounds. lol.
I also like the bands: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and, well, too many others.

Yay! for unlimited fandom. I think that's how most of us are here 3nodding wink

Welcome to the guild!

Polyphonic Twilight

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:32 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Genocide-F R E A K

Hey!

I graduate next year too. Yay! xp
Whistler.. that's a tv show 3nodding domokun

Anyway. Welcome to the guild!

Yes, Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:35 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Meecha_Yue

Welcome to the guild!

Age doesn't matter in this guild. Some of us in the guild don't act our age either! xp
Me for example.

xXblackXmagicXx

Meecha_Yue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:54 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Polyphonic Twilight
Meecha_Yue

Welcome to the guild!

Age doesn't matter in this guild. Some of us in the guild don't act our age either! xp
Me for example.

lol, that's good. ^^
And fandom is great~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Genocide-F R E A K

"Things happened." xd
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 And you're welcome.
(yes, another male!)

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:01 pm
Meecha_Yue

I'm glad I invited you too. whee My sister doesn't like Panic! At The Disco either, but it only makes are love for them stronger, no? wink Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:37 pm
Ohhh my goshhh.
I'm sorry I haven't been around here in awhile.
Thanks for the comment, CityScene. <3
Wow it has been such a long time...
I'm sorry [again] I was so busy, and myspace kinda distracted my attention. stare But I'm back, those of you who missed me xd I promise. heart

~em

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:09 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ohhh my goshhh.
I'm sorry [again] I was so busy, and myspace kinda distracted my attention. stare But I'm back, those of you who missed me xd I promise. heart

~em

I'm so glad. heart I missed you so much!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:59 pm
CityScene
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ohhh my goshhh.

~em

I'm so glad. heart I missed you so much!

Haha. Thanks. heart

SingPaNiCDiScO

Alpine Natural

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:49 pm
Yellow, I'm Emohff! I'm thirteen years old and have been a Panic! fan since 2006. I love music in general, so I like more than one genre usually. If I'm in the mood. . . Some of my hobbies include playing my keyboard, photography, photo editing, the Sims 2, and being on Gaia. I also run a forum called City Flame (the link is in my profile). I love hanging out with friends, and I'm uber excited to join this guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:39 am
Emohff
Yellow, I'm Emohff! I'm thirteen years old and have been a Panic! fan since 2006. I love music in general, so I like more than one genre usually. If I'm in the mood. . . Some of my hobbies include playing my keyboard, photography, photo editing, the Sims 2, and being on Gaia. I also run a forum called City Flame (the link is in my profile). I love hanging out with friends, and I'm uber excited to join this guild!

Welcome to the guild Emohff!  

xXblackXmagicXx

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:52 pm
Emohff
I love the Sims 2! whee

Do you know how to play any Panic! songs on keyboard? If so, you should definitely show us sometime! xp heart

Welcome to the guild!

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces