Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BISEXUALITY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you "bi"?
  yeppers
  nope
  no, but i say i am
View Results

Twice Scarred

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:25 pm
I'm really not sure if I'm bi or not. If someone asked me, I'd probably say no, but thats not saying I haven't "experimented" with it before. I'm not entirely sure. I've made out with a couple different girls, and I definetly LOVE yuri (can't stand yaoi) but I would never marry, get with, or go out with a girl. I find them both extremely attractive (girls more than guys) and I love both of their general personalities....But I like guys too much to be lesbian, and girls to little to be bi. -confused as most of us are-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:37 pm
mooncalf90
>> I'm bi, but I've never dated a guy before. Yah. confused
Interesting  

Vaknar21

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:39 pm
Twice Scarred
I'm really not sure if I'm bi or not. If someone asked me, I'd probably say no, but thats not saying I haven't "experimented" with it before. I'm not entirely sure. I've made out with a couple different girls, and I definetly LOVE yuri (can't stand yaoi) but I would never marry, get with, or go out with a girl. I find them both extremely attractive (girls more than guys) and I love both of their general personalities....But I like guys too much to be lesbian, and girls to little to be bi. -confused as most of us are-
Also interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:04 am
wow u people r obsesed with this theres nothing rong with bi's and emoth isnt a real word even if brits use it
PS: i'm bi and I don't just say that I am really bi I have a bf his name is spencer and he has aque/blue hair plus I have a gf.
emo  

GerardFan123

Lyrical Lyrics

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:40 pm
I am bi, always have been.
I'm attracted to both sexes.
Not because it's cool but because I have the ability to love anyone no matter their gender, age, or what they look like.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:59 pm
Wow, when I was in middle and highschool being bi wasn't considered cool, actually the only people who admitted it must honestly have had a death wish, thusly I kept quiet. No... I'm not bi, but I was lol, how is this possible you ask, well, now I'm gay. Yup in this instace I became a teen statistic when i stopped liking girls a little after I turned 18. Now I can't seem to figure out what I ever saw in girls, no offense girls, I still love to be friends with girls. But I'd only ever smooch (sorry for such a mushy term for kiss but I like Calvin & Hobbes) with a guy... Emo guys included, but guys none the less. I honestly must say though, I wish I'd grown up somewhere that my natural sexual orientation would have been looked at as cool.  

Acid_phoenix

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:28 pm
..bored so i'm posting here..

when i was a kid, i didn't get the concept of sexual orientation.

i figured everybody was like me, and liked people.

Nobody brought it up until grade seven, when a pretty girl asked me out and i said yes.

Then i got the harsh introduction to "queer life," as my old guidance councellor called it.

..Beatings and stuff..

..yay..

Have we heard this story before?

Now, i think i've figured it out.

..i'm "pan"..

Pansexual means that gender doesn't factor into your sexual attraction.

Well, what it means is that you're open to anyone.

For me, it means i don't care what's in your pants, or how deep your voice is.

There are certain people i'm attracted to, and they can be male, or female, or anywhere in between.

There's a lot more in between than i thought there was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:27 pm
Vaknar21
mooncalf90
>> I'm bi, but I've never dated a guy before. Yah. confused
Interesting
Does kissing count? I've kissed both genders, and it sorta feels the same.  

mooncalf90

LonelyEmo20

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:22 pm
I'm bi and agree.... its a stupid fad that everyone thinks makes them changed or different and easier to accept in society or, even cause pity and remorse....

This is a shame and ignorant, plus emo is jus sumone who is emotional and likes to share they're feelings w/ both sexes.... nuttin wrong in that, no "special phase" to go thru or n e thing so shut up about it and those out there STOP BE'N POSERS!?!?!?!? scream

I rest my case... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:08 am
I honestly don't know anymore. You know, whether I'm bisexual or pansexual or straight or gay or what, I think it's pansexual though, since I really don't care that much about what gender the person is.

But, it's never really the same thing every day. Sometimes, I feel like I like girls more, sometimes I feel like I like boys more. It usually gets to the point where it's whatever the gender of the person who charms me the most, or captures my attention the best.

I don't usually talk about it, it's kinda been an unspoken thing with me. Just... a thing, part of life.

-Isel-

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:06 am

I don't remember if I posted my view on bisexuality in here before. Yes, I'm too lazy to look.
Personally, I have no problem with people that are homosexual, bisexual, or pansexual.
I don't think that I'm any of those. In fact, I'm pretty positive I'm not. I could be "pan," but I suppose I'm still a little too reserved for that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:55 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

I don't remember if I posted my view on bisexuality in here before. Yes, I'm too lazy to look.
Personally, I have no problem with people that are homosexual, bisexual, or pansexual.
I don't think that I'm any of those. In fact, I'm pretty positive I'm not. I could be "pan," but I suppose I'm still a little too reserved for that.
just stick to homo, bi, or hetero  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:07 am

Hetero.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:10 am
We should have a thread about zoophilia and necrophilia!
I mean it's so hardc0rezz.  

drkmtn

i_say_go_away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:37 am
yes i'm bi......and i quite enjoy it..^.^  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games