Share the hatred Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:57 am
I know that they can't do cause of the law, but I don't think they should have the competition at all though...I think it's unfair..I don't see what's wrong with just having the gaia item competitions or giving away free gold...cause at least then EVERYONE can win...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:31 am
true  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadows of Light

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:38 am
that's simple >.> its money $_$  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:35 am
-_-  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:44 am
I agree with you on this Shadow_Dweller. I shouldn't complain since I live in the U.S.A. but, it really isn't fair to the none US residents and certain Canadians being excluded from a contest on a site that has many members on it. Especially when quite a few are from other countries.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:01 am
Shadow__Dweller
I know that they can't do cause of the law, but I don't think they should have the competition at all though...I think it's unfair..I don't see what's wrong with just having the gaia item competitions or giving away free gold...cause at least then EVERYONE can win...

If they can set it up so that non-US Gaians can spend real money on collectibles/cash shop etc. then it must be possible to do the same with a competition  

Incinerella
Crew

Shadows of Light

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:20 pm
but the circumstances r different. nintendo of US (nintendo power) is paying gaia to tell them that it is only for americans cuz mainly it is american brand. kind of like japanese have their own brand just as europe. point is it is american nintendo which is y it is americans and canadians only.... i won mine on a lottery XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:27 pm
Incinerella
Shadow__Dweller

If they can set it up so that non-US Gaians can spend real money on collectibles/cash shop etc. then it must be possible to do the same with a competition

True, although it's difficult to use real money from here...we can't buy Cash cards here...I can't use my cell phone to buy monthly letters...there is no way I would ever send it in the post...so that doesn't leave me with many options left...

The European Wii games wouldn't work on an America wii anyway...so if anyone goes abroad DO NOT buy a games console or games, because they will not work in your own country. They made it that way so no one could buy them cheap and ship them out to other countries.

I appreciate that they CAN'T let Europeans have them...but I'm tired of of the internet only letting Americans participate in everything...it happens on many other websites too...it's not only America that uses the internet..blimey... sweatdrop xp
They should have just given out Gaian gold as a prize...

What I think is even worse though is that people in Quebec can't enter the competition, and they live in Canada!!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

fran_fran56

Magnetic Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:12 am
My dad bought a Wii for us- sorry my little brother
We had to look through 4 different stores but we finally found one. ^w^
We got Zelda The Twilight Princess, for it ((b/c id played it on gamecube before and it was awesome))

Anyways, my little brother went looking for something in my parents room and found it.

Then he tried opening it to play with it.
>_> I wouldnt let him b/c it was supposed to be a christmas present for him.

If you had found your christmas present early, would you ruin the point of it being a suprise?
And the next day the little s**t asked my dad how many presents he would get that year and my dad said only 3 and he actually started crying and screaming!!

Personally i hate little kids like that.

BTW I'm sorry that the Wii competition is baisically only for America. If I win a Wii you guys, I'll give it to one of you ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:01 pm
The way I see it, if you want an expensive present like the Wii, that's all you gt for christmas...if you want lots of presents then you should have cheaper things...that's only fair...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:00 pm
sounds unfair

if europe has wii why can't europens wins wiis form there

gaia maybe able to stepup something  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:30 am
i hate racist people, inflated ago, i hate opers cuz they make too music noise and u dont even understand what they are saying... i hate gangs and people who thenk they are better than others, i hate people who know they have money and flaunt it to people who dont and stuff ect.  

XR8TEDB00TY

fran_fran56

Magnetic Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:27 pm
Trust me. We don't have money.
>.>
My parents are just really big on christmas.they always get something expensive and big like that every year.
me this year? i know im getting clothes, giftcards, a hairbrush, and possiblySims 2 for my gamecube. >_> or the laptop im saving up for.
but my lil bro is getting
Wii
Zelda (that i wanted!!)
Coverings for the Wii controllers(( that he wont count as presents))
A few more Wii games
toys
clothes
a TV((for the Wii))
candy
and stocking stuffers

And the little s**t always takes one of my presents!!

one year, when i was into Bratz dolls, my mom and dad bought me a few and 2 boy ones too.
He started bitching about how i always got everything and how Bratz boyz could be for boys too!!
i ended up having to give him BOTH of my boy dolls!!
i was superpissed. and now the little cretin is in 6th grade and im STILL doing entire projects for him!!
its ridiculous!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:47 pm
for x-mad i know i am gonna be get clothes and shoes like crazy that what i always get and i that why i always ask for cuz i love clothes and shoes maybe this year i am gonnaa ask for some bad and stuff idk  

XR8TEDB00TY

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:49 am
fran_fran56
Trust me. We don't have money.
>.>
My parents are just really big on christmas.they always get something expensive and big like that every year.
me this year? i know im getting clothes, giftcards, a hairbrush, and possiblySims 2 for my gamecube. >_> or the laptop im saving up for.
but my lil bro is getting
Wii
Zelda (that i wanted!!)
Coverings for the Wii controllers(( that he wont count as presents))
A few more Wii games
toys
clothes
a TV((for the Wii))
candy
and stocking stuffers

And the little s**t always takes one of my presents!!

one year, when i was into Bratz dolls, my mom and dad bought me a few and 2 boy ones too.
He started bitching about how i always got everything and how Bratz boyz could be for boys too!!
i ended up having to give him BOTH of my boy dolls!!
i was superpissed. and now the little cretin is in 6th grade and im STILL doing entire projects for him!!
its ridiculous!!

well you shouldn't do the work for him?! There's absolutely no way on earth I'd do it.
I can't believe he's getting all those presents and you're not...people always tend to do that with the younger kid...but apparently the older kid is supposed to be smarter
wink  
*Chamber of Archives*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces