Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Shadow's Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:44 am
The main reason I have been offline for so long is because of work. I'm an computer technician and manage an IP department. Now this is all to pay for college, and come this thursday I will return and studying will take my time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:16 pm
The bad news?...The next Harry Potter movie won't be released until next year! It'll come out, sometime in July of 2009*.
*Sob*
However, the good part is that the release date for Twilight has been moved from December to November*~! >D

*(Where I live. I'm not sure about the rest of the world...)

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:52 pm
Xx-Razzmatazz-xX
Shadow__Dweller
Rayvnn Fever
One of the things I hate most in life are the ubber pushy religious nuts. A good portion of them being Jehovah's Witness and Christians. I have nothing against them, even though I couldn't give a rats a** about religion since it's only caused nothing but war and rage. And it's not like people should hate the entire religious sector (group) just because of the nutters that think it's okay to go up to your door and try to frickin talk to you about how jesus died for your sins. It really pisses me off! stressed I mean what the hell do I have to do to get you off my porch man? Tell you I'm Satan's child and may the devil be with thee? While it sounds funny I don't want to make fun of people like that since I have religious friends.

But hell, why do they think we want to hear about it? If we don't know about it, did they ever stop to think we don't care?

I hate that too. I hate the way they "sell" their religion at the doorstep...I can't even understand why they do it...does it matter to them if I don't believe? Why do they feel the need to sell it?

Curse me and my religion... T___T
We used to go door to door like that to tell people about our religion, and blah, blah ,blah. However, we haven't done that, or went to church, in like, years... O.o

that happen to us and they ask us to go to church with them. now a days we just do answer the door whenn they came. some do know where live twisted . i not going to go just i belieave in him. i want my time alone. if i want to go church then i go with my grandmother church. which i feels like you been in there for days. gonk . i see i alot that shout  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:57 am
modern art that uses no talent is making humans think art is an easy thing.
back then science was not as advanced but know it is the solution to every thing. people can get cheap laughes from there tv and they think a computer made it. they dont look in the beauty of art anny more.  

Gothedrill

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:05 pm
I'm sick of never ever "finding" anything I like...like games or clothes or ...anything. This is because "most" people don't like the stuff I like, and so people just don't make it! It pisses me off...they say it's good to be unique but it's damn difficult...if you don't like what other people like you never get anything..
It's the same with films etc...when I find a film I want to see I never get to see it because I have no one to go to the cinema with. I never spend my time with anyone or go anywhere and do anything with anyone because I have no one to do it with! I'm just on my own the whole time..because I'm f***ing different than everyone...
I've been on my own my whole life...and I'm tired of it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:28 am
hehe cool eyes btw. i agree with your first rant. although i also like science im trying to get better at drawing too. and yes, art is harder than science. science comes naturally to me. its very hard and frustrating when your trying to draw a self portrait or somethineg and you cant get the eyes just right.  

Geckur0

Shadowy Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:22 am
Kyoumou Zetsumei
hehe cool eyes btw. i agree with your first rant. although i also like science im trying to get better at drawing too. and yes, art is harder than science. science comes naturally to me. its very hard and frustrating when your trying to draw a self portrait or somethineg and you cant get the eyes just right.

anything that comes naturally is obviously easier to them, but people just assume that science is a harder subject because alot of people find it hard...but if someone is good at science or maths they are unlikely to be good at english for example..so science isn't hard for them.

portraits are the hardest things to draw I think...if you're trying to make them look exactly right that is. Drawing from a photograph is easier to draw from than real life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 pm
Kyoumou Zetsumei

drawing cans easier to me then anything, i guess. i think it make me happy doing something then told to.like learn so much stuff that we are not going to use stressed . i do understand science well. 3nodding  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Kyoumou Zetsumei

anything that comes naturally is obviously easier to them, but people just assume that science is a harder subject because alot of people find it hard...but if someone is good at science or maths they are unlikely to be good at english for example..so science isn't hard for them.

portraits are the hardest things to draw I think...if you're trying to make them look exactly right that is. Drawing from a photograph is easier to draw from than real life.

it also easier if rise while doing something or if the parents  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:52 pm
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Xx-Razzmatazz-xX
Shadow__Dweller
Rayvnn Fever
One of the things I hate most in life are the ubber pushy religious nuts. A good portion of them being Jehovah's Witness and Christians. I have nothing against them, even though I couldn't give a rats a** about religion since it's only caused nothing but war and rage. And it's not like people should hate the entire religious sector (group) just because of the nutters that think it's okay to go up to your door and try to frickin talk to you about how jesus died for your sins. It really pisses me off! stressed I mean what the hell do I have to do to get you off my porch man? Tell you I'm Satan's child and may the devil be with thee? While it sounds funny I don't want to make fun of people like that since I have religious friends.

But hell, why do they think we want to hear about it? If we don't know about it, did they ever stop to think we don't care?

I hate that too. I hate the way they "sell" their religion at the doorstep...I can't even understand why they do it...does it matter to them if I don't believe? Why do they feel the need to sell it?

Curse me and my religion... T___T
We used to go door to door like that to tell people about our religion, and blah, blah ,blah. However, we haven't done that, or went to church, in like, years... O.o

that happen to us and they ask us to go to church with them. now a days we just do answer the door whenn they came. some do know where live twisted . i not going to go just i belieave in him. i want my time alone. if i want to go church then i go with my grandmother church. which i feels like you been in there for days. gonk . i see i alot that shout

You think that them following you to your house is annoying, try having a super religious christian sitting next to you in school and then everyday of class she tries to convert you. I had this happen to me twice when I was in high school. There is a very popular church that is located in my area and pretty much everyone that went to my school goes there. I even had a teacher, health teacher, that instead of teaching us health he talk about religion. I was like "uh, I don't remember it saying in the syllabus that this was Religion 101?"  

Vampire lockk

Esoteric Order of Dagon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:49 am
Shadow__Dweller
I'm sick of never ever "finding" anything I like...like games or clothes or ...anything. This is because "most" people don't like the stuff I like, and so people just don't make it! It pisses me off...they say it's good to be unique but it's damn difficult...if you don't like what other people like you never get anything..
It's the same with films etc...when I find a film I want to see I never get to see it because I have no one to go to the cinema with. I never spend my time with anyone or go anywhere and do anything with anyone because I have no one to do it with! I'm just on my own the whole time..because I'm f***ing different than everyone...
I've been on my own my whole life...and I'm tired of it...

Ah, welcome to my teenage years. Don't worry, there are people like us in the world. Some of them are closer than you think. Also, it may help to relax a bit, and go see a movie you might not like with a friend, just to hang out with friends. If they ask, you don't have to say that you liked the movie, but it is nice just going out and being with people. My sisters and I go to the movies all the time, and half the movies we watch, I hate, but I enjoy spending time with them, and making fun of the dumb parts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:04 am
Lately I've joined a few guilds because I wanted to get the chace to chat and debate more on different topics that interest me, however, every guild I've joined I've quit because they're all filled with stupid topics that kill conversation; young teenies going "omg I love [insert name here]" or "[yeah that book/movie/etc rocks!!" and that's it..end of topic. You can never chat to anyone in a decent conversation. You just get topics like "Who is your favourite character" and replies such as "OMG [insert name here] because he's soooooo sexy" or "[insert name here] was my favourite character why did they kill him off!!" or "I want [insert name here] to be with [insert name here!!!!!!111" ....

...why is Gaia filled with teeny n00bs who can't hold a decent conversation?! stressed  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Esoteric Order of Dagon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:06 am
Shadow__Dweller
Lately I've joined a few guilds because I wanted to get the chace to chat and debate more on different topics that interest me, however, every guild I've joined I've quit because they're all filled with stupid topics that kill conversation; young teenies going "omg I love [insert name here]" or "[yeah that book/movie/etc rocks!!" and that's it..end of topic. You can never chat to anyone in a decent conversation. You just get topics like "Who is your favourite character" and replies such as "OMG [insert name here] because he's soooooo sexy" or "[insert name here] was my favourite character why did they kill him off!!" or "I want [insert name here] to be with [insert name here!!!!!!111" ....

...why is Gaia filled with teeny n00bs who can't hold a decent conversation?! stressed

Because they're the lifeless losers who spend every minute on their computers, that just happen to be Gaia's target audience, and their number one moneymaker.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:06 pm
i really want to move out of the house, but i can't cuz i don't have a job. and who gets a job first before me? my sister! and i have been applying to places like crazy! and she only applied to like 3 places and she gets one first and she's younger than me! ugh man this sux -_-  

foREVer morto

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:23 pm
Wow, sorry dude. My sister did the same but i have a job now.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff