Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:32 pm
She sighed again. "I hope so... I just feel like I've been going in circles, not getting anywhere. This is so hopeless..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:34 pm
"Don't be emo" he joked with her, laughing slightly under his breath as he smiled and began to make the cards fly around him...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:40 pm
She smiled slyly at him. "I'm not," she said. "You'd be thinking like this to, if you were in my place."
She shivered against the cold that had fallen along with night, and conjured a small green flame in her hand.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:44 pm
Leon smiled "I suppose I would be, I would be more worried if I knew what the item was of course but oh well..." his eyes were fille with a deviant darkness as she conjured the flame "Would you like something a bit warmer?" he asked her politely...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:51 pm
"Oh, yes please. That would be wonderful." Her small flame was doing very little to warm her, and she would hate if Sky caught a cold or something. She took him down off of her shoulder and set him instead in her lap, stroking him gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Leon smiled and scooted a little closer to Rika, he picked up a small bit of firewood and piled it together with some dead grass on top and lit it with a tap of his finger against the debris he had picked up "Better?" his eyes were happy looking in the light, it seemed as if the flames danced across them...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:02 pm
Rika smiled. "Much better. Thanks..." Sky made a burbling sound in his throat that Rika knew meant he was content.
"So where are you from?" Rika asked, warming her hands in the fire's warmth.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:11 pm
"It depends on how you think about it, most people lived in peace until around the time of the fall of Rome so I guess it would be there, but I don't even remember..." his voice trailed off and then his eyes were full of shock, he had given himself away "I mean ummmm, Milwaukee Wisconsin, great place to visit but i dont ever wanna stay there again..." 'I am so dead...' he thought...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:17 pm
Rika took on an expression of complete confusion; tipping her head slightly to one side, furrowing her brow somewhat, pursing her lips as if to ask "what?"
"The fall of Rome?" she asked. "But that was ages ago, how could you possibly...?" She trailed off, realization dawning on her.
"Oh," she said. "Oh...you're..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:19 pm
"Who am I? I swear i'm just a mild mannered dude, named Leon..." Leon's look was of hopefulness... (( Wow this one is short, sorry sweatdrop ))  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:28 pm
"You're..." Rika began. "I've heard of beings like you. Immortal and, well...powerfully magical. Where I come from we call them Mercians. They were once gods who were banished because they used their powers wrongly, but there are so few of them now that we don't exactly know what they are. There are...were three of us in the village where I grew up who were supposedly descended from Mercians... That's why I'm here..." she trailed off, staring wide-eyed at Leon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:33 pm
"Then I know what you are, you are one of the supposed descendants of the Mercians aren't you?" he asked her, his smile was sly and slightly dark, as if he had a plan "Then you shall see my true powers, watch and learn..." he stood quietly, he turned into a raven and flew into the tree above Rika, there was an insane jet of sparks from the tree and into the sky, there was water, earth, lightning, and fire, all coexisting without so much as a fight, and they swirled in the air, with the grace of a fencer the raven dropped from the tree and turned back into Leon, when he was finally back to his normal self she couold see that he was using only four fingers to creat this spectacular light show "I am an elemental puppeteer..." he spoke and smiled, watching the lightshow in the sky...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:39 pm
"You...you..." Rika stuttered. "That's amazing... So...are you...?" She stood and stared at the lights in the sky. Sky cried out indignantly, having been startled by Rika standing so suddenly without warning him, and flew off into the refuge of a nearby tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:41 pm
"Yes, I caused it all, but it is not your fault, or you wouldn't have survived, I only destroy those of pure hatred..." Leon smiled, bringing both hands up into the air, pure elements flowing through and out of his fingertips, he knew the legends of him, and most were true, though the ones that weren't true seemed to be cooler to him "Coursing through my veins are pure elemental energy, not blood like you" he said a sly grin unfolding onto his face...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:46 pm
"So you're NOT a Mercian?" Rika asked, still trying to grasp this entirely new concept. If he wasn't a Mercian, then surely they couldn't exist, and if they didn't exist...then what was she?  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff