Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Lisim ever found yourself doing it?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Res-Tome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:18 pm
-Sit like he does.
-Bite my thumbnail like he does a lot.
-And I prefer to be barefooted then wear shoes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:56 am
Ive foudn myself sitting like him, biteing my thumb like he does and answering my mobile phone like he does lol oh and standing like him too =/  

Emo_Leanne_Nyappy

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:03 pm
I've been eating like he does, not the food, but the way he holds stuff like spoons. I've tried sitting like he does, but I'm not sure if I ever get it right.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:42 pm
I eat alot of sweets. and dun get fat. i usly sit and hold papers like him somtimes. Tho no one cares.  

Hug Stealer

Dapper Entrepreneur

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:04 am
yea..like, holding stuff like L and sitting like L automatically somtimes..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:15 pm
Well, the entire time I was reading this post, I had my thumb to my lips, I usually sit like L when I'm in 5th hour, cuz it's a bunch of weird people in there, so I don't get weird stares, but I can go for about 15 minutes before my legs go numb from lack of blood circulation....I eat a lot of sweets, but I really need to make myself stop, cuz I unfortunately get fat from them...I don't really hold things like he does, except for fingerfoods/snacks, I slouch when I'm at the computer, though that's usually because I have to have headphones in (and the cord is short) while I listen to my iTunes so as not to disturb my dad/brother while they play video games. I also have a love of long-sleeved shirts, but I don't have a white one. But even if I did, I probably wouldn't wear it much, cuz most of the time I wear dark/black bras. sweatdrop But right now I'm wearing a baggy, black, v-neck, longsleeved shirt, so does that make up for it?

I'm a bit more like Matt, cuz I have a love of stripes, specifically black/white or black/red. And I love skinny jeans with my awesomely awesome biker looking boots. And I play tons of video games, but I want more of them for my DS, cuz I only have the Inuyasha DS game....

I'm like Mello in the aspect that I love chocolate and black. I wish I had his hair, like, after the explosion. When he has his scarred face.

I'm like Near when it comes to puzzles and riddles. I absolutely love them! Especially brain-teasers.

Oh, and here's my result from the personality test:
Aizawa - Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.
(Approximately 12% of the population).

I don't really think it describes me though, except for the practical application and loyal things. I'm not organized, athletic, hard-working, or exceptionally capable to run anything. I don't have clear visions of anything, I don't like being in charge, unless I absolutely know I can do a good job, I'm not practical or traditional, and probably not what you would label a good citizen. I pick up trash of other people every now and then, and I kinda try to help people, but other than that, no....

SORRY FOR THE RANT!!! sweatdrop  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AsianEye

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:42 am
Most of the time I try to do L's little quirks,but if I continue to I might do them without even noticing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:22 pm
oh yeah..after watching DN..i find myself having the habits of L.
1. holding the phone like L
2. recently eating a surprising amount of sweets
3. holding paper with 2 fingers
heart  

sweet-latte

x-xCutie_AzNx-x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:21 am
come to think of it,i think ive done all of those things L did.....way before i watched DN.i began to notice these days ive been sitting like him holding stuff like him and biting my thumb or what ever like him(u get the point) any way there was a point where i was in school and it was lunch time...i sat like him and ate strawberry short cake.... and some of my friends were like...why are u sittinglyke that?.... this happened way before i watched DN...till i knew who L was...and i eat ALOT of sweets every day...
its hard to believe that im healthy and yet idont gain wieght eating sweets....and i do put alot of sugar in my tea... lol L<3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:21 pm
Well, I do eat alot of sweets (Fudge rounds are my crack), I drink alot of sweet things like coffee milk and ovaltine, I walk around barefoot inside the house (sometimes outside depending on the weather), and I'm decent at tennis ^.^  

King Robert Silvermyst

GoodbyexANDxSorry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:45 pm
I sit like L a lot. I also have a very large sweet tooth, as does he, and can keep my figure. The phone thing has not happened yet though. I wish I could fight like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:54 pm
L Lawliet
    In the past, I had to sit like he does at my computer because I had the keyboard up really high. Xp

Seconding D:

That's pretty much the only thing like him I do, except sticking my fingers in my mouth on occasion.

Cytomander

Red Kasei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:28 pm
Mmm...biting my thumb when I'm thinking, for starters. Sometimes I sit with my legs up to my chest, but it isn't exactly the same as his way of sitting. Hmmm...I've always liked sweet things, but even more so after watching L.

Methinks I'm also getting his lovely insomnia bags, but it's not from insomnia. It's from working too freakin' hard and sleeping too little. But doesn't L do that, too?

So...just a few things. I can never go barefoot or hold things the way he does. That's reserved for L and L alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:24 pm
Zani_Zero
I don't sit like L, but I do eat a lot of sweet (from which I unfortunately DO gain weight D: ) and I bite my nails -horrible habit of mine- and uhh yeah. I sometimes, very rarely, pick things up like him but that barely ever happens so I guess it doesn't count sweatdrop

i do that sometimes too!! especially biting my thumb and i eat sweets but never get fat!!!! (maybe i have high metabolism?!)  

Shattered Stained Glass

Rei ojou-sama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:27 pm
No I don't do L-isms. I'm just me and L happens to do similar things. I did them first....

Also its not the best way to get to know people. I didn't have my first friend until I was 17.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff