Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Gym Leader/Elite Four recruitment center. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:11 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Sorry, Ghosts are taken. ^^

Dang, I had wanted to add Gengar

Gengar/Spiritomb
Absol
Honchkrow
Houndoom
Sharpedo
Sableye

Well, I guess you can replace either Spiritomb or Absol with a Weavile, but the 4x weakness to fighting is really going to hurt.

What surprises me is the total lack of Tyrannitar. You have a lot of options for Dark pokemon if there is something in your initial list you don't like, for example the above mentioned Tyrannitar and Weavile, as well as Skuntank and Drapion among others. ^^

I forgot about Tyranitar! gonk

Tyranitar
Absol
Houndoom
Drapion
Honchkrow
Weavile

Although I fighting pokemon can decimate this team...

Honchkrow takes neutral damage from fighting. And Sableye is immune ^^

I know that, but the others its still super effective against.

True, but gym leaders/elite four should be mostly weak to a few move types, with at most one or two pokemon that lack those weaknesses. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:23 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Well, I guess you can replace either Spiritomb or Absol with a Weavile, but the 4x weakness to fighting is really going to hurt.

What surprises me is the total lack of Tyrannitar. You have a lot of options for Dark pokemon if there is something in your initial list you don't like, for example the above mentioned Tyrannitar and Weavile, as well as Skuntank and Drapion among others. ^^

Tyranitar
Absol
Houndoom
Drapion
Honchkrow
Weavile

True, but gym leaders/elite four should be mostly weak to a few move types, with at most one or two pokemon that lack those weaknesses. ^^

Like your Dragon team?  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:29 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Tyranitar
Absol
Houndoom
Drapion
Honchkrow
Weavile

Like your Dragon team?

Mostly weak against Ice and/or dragon type moves. I am contemplating exchanging one of the dragons for one of the "Technically Dragons although they lack the dragon type" dragons, I.e. Charizard. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:38 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath

Because else you'll end up with a very sucky team ^^

Heck, wiithout the national dex, it would be impossible to make a Dragon team for example, Only having Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp to pick from makes a good team very hard to do. ^^

Not nessicarily true. Even without the National dex, I have Tropius and Charmander (soon to be Charizard) plus plenty of friends who could help...*is a Flying type favor-er* With Wi-fi and the internet, it barely matters if you have the national dex or not....

Interresting.

But it isn't really that hard to get. ^^

I know, I know..but I waste so much time battling random people over the internet and training that I havn't beaten stupid Valkner yet....

Valkner is a pushover, I beat him with a pokemon that was ten levels lower than his weakest... Of course, it had the ground type...

blue_man_of_destruction
Krishnath, here is a theme I was thinking about making...Shiny..would that be a theme? sweatdrop I am already making a shiny Eevee team..but I have enough other shiny pokemon for another team.

Sorry...But Shiny only changes the color of the pokemon, and that really isn't worth a theme. ^^

So I've heard......I just get occupied doing other things instead. But I only need to see 21 more pokemon, and I bet I can do it without beating him. *Takes on the challenge* ^-^  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:15 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Not nessicarily true. Even without the National dex, I have Tropius and Charmander (soon to be Charizard) plus plenty of friends who could help...*is a Flying type favor-er* With Wi-fi and the internet, it barely matters if you have the national dex or not....

Interresting.

I know, I know..but I waste so much time battling random people over the internet and training that I havn't beaten stupid Valkner yet....

Valkner is a pushover, I beat him with a pokemon that was ten levels lower than his weakest... Of course, it had the ground type...

blue_man_of_destruction
Krishnath, here is a theme I was thinking about making...Shiny..would that be a theme? sweatdrop I am already making a shiny Eevee team..but I have enough other shiny pokemon for another team.

Sorry...But Shiny only changes the color of the pokemon, and that really isn't worth a theme. ^^

So I've heard......I just get occupied doing other things instead. But I only need to see 21 more pokemon, and I bet I can do it without beating him. *Takes on the challenge* ^-^

I'm sure you can. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:01 am
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath

Interresting.

blue_man_of_destruction

I'm sure you can. ^^

Who is Valkner? gonk  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:04 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

blue_man_of_destruction

I'm sure you can. ^^

Who is Valkner? gonk

Eight gym leader in Sinnoh. He specializes in electric type pokemon. And he is a pushover if you have a decent ground type pokemon of mid to high level (pretty much any ground pokemon over level 35 will own his team).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:07 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath

I'm sure you can. ^^

Who is Valkner? gonk

Eight gym leader in Sinnoh. He specializes in electric type pokemon. And he is a pushover if you have a decent ground type pokemon of mid to high level (pretty much any ground pokemon over level 35 will own his team).

Oh ok sweatdrop *almost always forgets the names of the Gym Leaders after I kick there butts* ninja  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:12 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath

I'm sure you can. ^^

Who is Valkner? gonk

Oh ok sweatdrop *almost always forgets the names of the Gym Leaders after I kick there butts* ninja

That reminds me. One thing I liked about Emerald that I miss in D/P is that in Emerald you can re-challenge the Gym Leaders after you have beaten the Elite Four. I hope they bring it back in the inevitable third game. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:09 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

I'm sure you can. ^^

Who is Valkner? gonk

That reminds me. One thing I liked about Emerald that I miss in D/P is that in Emerald you can re-challenge the Gym Leaders after you have beaten the Elite Four. I hope they bring it back in the inevitable third game. ^^

That would be sweet, it always kinda disappointed me that you could only beat the Gym Leaders once, but the Elite Four as many times as you wanted.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:24 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

I'm sure you can. ^^

Who is Valkner? gonk

That would be sweet, it always kinda disappointed me that you could only beat the Gym Leaders once, but the Elite Four as many times as you wanted.

Same here. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:56 pm
That would be awesome!  

blue_man_of_destruction

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:23 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Same here. ^^

Yeah, same. Emerald was great becuase of that. ^-^ The Gym leaders are so much more interesting then the elite 4, even if they are weaker....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:11 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Same here. ^^

Yeah, same. Emerald was great becuase of that. ^-^ The Gym leaders are so much more interesting then the elite 4, even if they are weaker....

I also liked that they got their teams upgraded after you beat the elite four the first time, and that each time you battled them, they would get a little stronger than last time. It was sweet.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:53 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Same here. ^^

I also liked that they got their teams upgraded after you beat the elite four the first time, and that each time you battled them, they would get a little stronger than last time. It was sweet.

That it was.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces