*Is playing pokemon and not paying any attention whatsoever*
View Results

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:50 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Three out of four ain't bad.

Yeah...me and my brother were going to battle and I went to click on the "Pokemon" tab thing and clicked on Run, then he says since he kicked my a** he doesnt want to battle me again.. gonk

I did not know it was possible to run from trainer battles.

From trainer battles(in game) no its not. But When we were battling a DS to DS match I ran from him gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:51 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Yeah...me and my brother were going to battle and I went to click on the "Pokemon" tab thing and clicked on Run, then he says since he kicked my a** he doesnt want to battle me again.. gonk

From trainer battles(in game) no its not. But When we were battling a DS to DS match I ran from him gonk

Ah, that is pretty much the same as conceding defeat. Just tell your brother that he is a coward for not wanting to battle. That usually does the trick. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Ah, that is pretty much the same as conceding defeat. Just tell your brother that he is a coward for not wanting to battle. That usually does the trick. ^^

He says he wants to wait until his pokemon are leveled. Oh do you know what a good nature for Cacnea/Cacturne is?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:07 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

He says he wants to wait until his pokemon are leveled. Oh do you know what a good nature for Cacnea/Cacturne is?
One that boosts it's HP, Def, or Sp. Def.

A good move set would be:

Leech Seed
Sandstorm
Double Team
Toxic

The best attach item would be Leftovers or Smooth Rock.

Basically, you use Sandstorm on the first turn, followed by a Double Team, then you use Leech Seed and Toxic to whittle away at your opponents HP's. ^^

As for the hold items, Leftovers will offset the damage you get from sandstorm (as will Leech Seed), while Smooth Rock will prolong the number of rounds Sandstorm lasts.

Despite the Cacturnes high attack and special attack, its movepool makes it better used as an annoyance. The only real treat to the build is steel pokemon as they are immune to both poison and the damage from Sandstorm. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:55 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Leech Seed
Sandstorm
Double Team
Toxic

Basically, you use Sandstorm on the first turn, followed by a Double Team, then you use Leech Seed and Toxic to whittle away at your opponents HP's. ^^

As for the hold items, Leftovers will offset the damage you get from sandstorm (as will Leech Seed), while Smooth Rock will prolong the number of rounds Sandstorm lasts.

Despite the Cacturnes high attack and special attack, its movepool makes it better used as an annoyance. The only real treat to the build is steel pokemon as they are immune to both poison and the damage from Sandstorm. ^^

Well I was thinking about making a moveset like that for my shiny one, but its an adamant nature so I was thinking about making a good attacker.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:30 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Leech Seed
Sandstorm
Double Team
Toxic

Well I was thinking about making a moveset like that for my shiny one, but its an adamant nature so I was thinking about making a good attacker.

It could work, unfortunatly, it doesn't know that many good attack moves. I don't think any of it's innate moves have a base damage over 40.  

krishnath

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:40 am
Hey, I've got a question... if I could post an rp here in the main forums, do you think that more people would participate?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:11 pm
kemenlith
Hey, I've got a question... if I could post an rp here in the main forums, do you think that more people would participate?

I have no idea. ^^  

krishnath

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:14 pm
I'm hoping so... but I'm not sure I guess...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:17 pm
You have my permission to try. I can always move it if it gets going. ^^  

krishnath

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:19 pm
Meh... I'[ll try it later... too lazy and unsure of how much time I have left before I'm off for an hour or two...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:26 pm
kemenlith
Meh... I'[ll try it later... too lazy and unsure of how much time I have left before I'm off for an hour or two...

Then do it when you feel like it and have the time. ^^  

krishnath

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:32 pm
Danke'...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:25 pm
That wouldnt be a bad idea  

blue_man_of_destruction

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:15 pm
No ones joined yet....  
Pokemon Unleashed