Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

Cyreli

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:56 pm
((I guess so >>;;. If no one else is going to join.))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:14 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Taylor's eyes widened. "Why yes....yes it is. He walked up the stairs and looked and stared at the dog. "Joseph...does he belong to you?" he asked, turning to his friend. He knew he was a werewolf...so possibly, he could have a dog for all he knew. He smiled, just looking at the dog, touching it lightly.

"Charlie! I knew you'd come back!" Joseph gave what appeared to be a mangy mutt a cheerful bear hug. The stray seemed much more excited around Joseph than anyone else, wagging its tail and panting and leaping on on him.

He whispered in a pitch humans can't hear, "Don't EVER hunt by yourself again, you here? You could have been killed, you idiot." Charlie put his eyes down submissively and licked Joseph's hand. Joseph absentmindedly petted its head.

Carlie let go of my hand... Maybe I'm not careful enough. She's catching on, although it would be hard not to. He frowned, still petting the dog.

Spirit-senpai Albarn

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:41 am
((Everyone arrived in Miami but you...))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:47 am
((whoops, delete the the last post scream ))
Kiyana looked out from the dock, awaiting for her boat to load. I don't know if I want to leave.... last vacation wasn't so good... She sighed. Oh well. I guess it's over now. She climbed aboard the boat and went to her cabin.
~~~
Sleepy-eyed and hungry, Kiyana lumbered off the boat onto the dock. Oy... wonder where the house is... she looked at the scribbled address as she hailed a taxi. "Umm, here." she handed the address to the driver and they took off.  

jinxercat2006

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:46 pm
((That's okay))

Daniel sat on the steps of the place and waited eagerly for someone to come. He was extremely bored, and thirsty. 'I hope she comes soon...' he thought as he stared out into the driveway.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Maddison slid down the rails, jumping off the end. "So, do we have an agenda or anything?" she asked, looking around. She plopped down on the leather couch and grabbed the remote for the huge, flat screen plasma TV. She wasted no time in pressing the power button, and began flipping through channels.

Cyreli

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:33 pm
Joseph, noticing Carlie's apprehension, decided the best thing was to leave her alone. He opened her bedroom door and set her suitcase inside. Then he slid down the banister, landing next to the couch silently.

"Whatcha watching? Sports? News? Soaps?" Joseph asked and laughed good-naturedly. He circled the couch a couple times and plopped down and made himself comfortable. "I'm Joseph, by the way."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:42 pm
((Ok, I'm gonna send you the spirit profile 3nodding ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cyreli

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:42 pm
"Flipping right now~. But this looks interesting," she replied, stopping on a channel that was showing D.Grey-man. She put the back down on the glass coffee table, "I'm Maddison Thorne. Pleasure to meet you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:27 pm
Carlie watched Joseph slide down the banister and sighed. Maybe this wasn't her dream vacation she had been wishing for. Well, She thought, I haven't done anything yet...Who knows. Maybe I'll have the time of my life. Psh, yeah right. Carlie smirked, and walked into her bedroom sitting down on her bed.

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:03 pm
Kat stumbled out of the cab after paying the driver. "Er, thanks." She said awkwardly. She looked up at the gravel driveway and tropical plants. "This will be interesting... the letter said there would be other people here."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:12 pm
Carlie finished unpacking, and decided she was somewhat bored. Carlie sighed, and walked out of her room, shutting the door behind her. She looked at the staircase, and saw how long it was. Carlie then saw the banister and smiled. She hopped on, and began sliding down. Carlie always enjoyed enjoyed things like that.  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cyreli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:26 pm
"Ugh. Boredom rears it's ugly head," Maddison muttered, letting her head fall onto the couch. She sighed and began flipping again. "Where's everyone else?" she asked. She got up and stretched, before going up the stairs. "Wow! there are so many rooms! Which one is mine? I should put bring my luggage there," she said.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:28 pm
Kat dragged her red luggage bag up the driveway. "Damned long driveway." She muttered.  

jinxercat2006

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces