Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:39 pm
Shadow smiled. "Yes...I amsorry." he smiled, as he watched the girls talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:45 pm
((okay bye Squiggle~Me`Penguins!! Heehee nice Gaian name whee =3 ))

"You should be awfully sorry." Naomi kept on staring at him. "So... you're Shadow?"  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:54 pm
"I don't think I have to be THAT sorry!" he snickered. "Yes, I am Shadow. And you?" he asked,raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:59 pm
"Yes, you do!" Naomi snapped, but let it slide with a sigh. I don't think I like this Shadow guy at all. "I'm this wolf's companion," she answered, not willing to supply her name. "I see that you can transform, too... into a rat!"  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:31 pm
He just sat there and smiled. "That's nice for you. But I think I asked your name." he chuckled. What a youngin'. "Well, do you have something against rats?" he asked, a little affended.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:38 pm
Naomi was silent. "No," she said after a long pause.

Fire jumped into her arms, still staring at Shadow- still considering if he was a friend or foe.

ringoshine

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:52 pm
"Guys this is all heart warming and stuff.. I think." Karen said seeing everything. "But we shouldn't stand out here and talk, I don't think it's safe out here and my pets will be worried that I'm out too long." "Oops.. Why did I say pets? Oh well." She thought.

[Brb gotta help make dinner.. Don't know how long I'll be gone.]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:54 pm
SweetHugz
"Guys this is all heart warming and stuff.. I think." Karen said seeing everything. "But we shouldn't stand out here and talk, I don't think it's safe out here and my pets will be worried that I'm out too long." "Oops.. Why did I say pets? Oh well." She thought.

[Brb gotta help make dinner.. Don't know how long I'll be gone.]

((ok see you later))  

ringoshine

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:05 pm
"I don't have anything against rats- it's just that I'm supposed to EAT them," she explained. In my wolverine form, that is.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:56 pm
"I'm can eat them if I wanted too.." Karen licked her lips. "But in my human form, I won't eat it. Anyways we should go somewhere safe." She thought where would be a safe place. "What about my house?"  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:44 pm
Shadow flinched lightly. "You ladies wouldn't eat a cute little rat like me, now would you?" he snickered lightly. He sighed, laying onto his back, thinking. "Hey...why is that cat still looking at me?" he asked, sitting up and pouting lightly. He needed to start acting his age.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:49 pm
"Look I don't want to become food out here." Karen said getting slightly pissed, her hair color was starting to change to a darker shade of blond and her fangs were growing out. "So are you guys coming?" She said, getting annoyed.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:53 pm
Shadow smirked, turning back into a rat. He felt dirty and this was the quickest way to clean himself, running his paws on his whiskers and face. He let out a little "Eek!" he ran over to Karen, starting to climb up her pants, with mild difficulty.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:58 pm
Karen was really pissed off now. She changed into her tiger form. A fully grown female tiger, her black stripes on her back and her claws, from head to tail she was about 7ft long, a little rat was no match for her. Karen bared her teeth and gave a warning bite that was an inch from his face. "You better not make me eat you!" She unsheathe her long claws. "Can't you just walk in your human form?!"  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:05 pm
Shadow's body started to shake and he fell over. He turned into his half breed, his tail swaying back and forth. "Fine! Fine! I get it! No hitchhiking!" he frown lightly.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff