Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:22 pm
Carlie giggled, and took off her maid hat. She placed it on Shadow's head and giggled again. "And now you're the maid!" She smiled and took her corss out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:05 pm
Shadow smiled happily. "We should so switch place!" he chuckled sweetly. Then he sighed slowly. "Father will most likely be very displeased that I'm not home." he pouted softly.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:59 am
Noltic threw his hands in the air and stalked off, letting the fire dye ******** these two, theyre idiots anyways... im gonne go find Renji and that girl whose name is really hard to say...."

Noltic stalked off in the direction they had gone... it wasnt hard to track them. Well it wasnt hard to trach renji, he could see the aura that he gave off from living in the spirit realm.

He would catch up to them soon, but they were lycans, theyd probably hear him coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:38 am
Kat and Renji were soon walking back the way they came. Their moods had changed from laid back, to edgy.

"Wow....I didn't know that the vampire kingdom was that way..." She muttered to Renji, wiping blood from her fingers while her ears folded back against her head.

"Well, we wouldn't have had to kill them if they hadn't attacked us first..." He was busy bandaging a wound on the side of his arm.

TiaTYRANNO

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:39 am
"Hm, well, it'd be kinda tricky to switch places. We are different genders." Carlie replied as she put her arm around Shadow, for comfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:50 am
((THEY COULD SWITCH BODIES. x-x;; ))

Shadow sighed lightly. "Yes...I know....but I have to go home soon before I get introuble or get into a fight." he sighed.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:31 pm
[[*inhales* Oh...Hehe]]

"Well, lets switch bodies. I'll take your place, you take mine. How 'bout it?" Carlie said as she shrugged, and put the tiara back on Shadow's head, and took her maid's hat back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:37 pm
((Just a random thought))

Shadow smirked. "You know...you really are a smart girl." he smiled sweetly. "I guess we COULD do that." he chuckled as his tiara was put on a little lop sided.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:27 pm
Karen was watching them switch bodies from not too far away in a tree. "Interesting." She muttered quietly and continue to watch. Molly was sitting next to her, with her head laying on her paws, she kinda already knew how it worked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:47 pm
Shadow's eyes turned from silver to red. "Who's ther?!" he yelled. He knew someone was watching them, but who?  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:06 am
Notlic was wrong kat and renji must not have had their wits about them. Kat should have at the least smelt his blood... at least thats what it was called, it was more than scent.

He walked up slowly behind them, keeping hard not to laugh,... it was funny because he'd never scraed a lycan before.

Then he caught a snatch of what they were saying.

He laughed to himself, as he stood and boldly contradicted the comment.

"A vampire would say the opposite you know."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:58 am
Carlie smiled at Shadow's tiara, then looked around. She could hear someone whispering...Carlie got up, and looked around, still. She looked up at the trees, but still saw nothing, until she came to one of the tallest trees. She saw two faint figures up there. "Who are you?!" She called up.  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Shadow wondered over to where Carlie was standing. He was standing. He looked up and saw the figures just as she had. "Well, they're just watching....I hope, for now...but I don't think it's safe to switch here." he said, softly. "But I really must be getting home. Father arranged for us to have a family outing tomorrow and if I'm not there tomorrow night, he'll he horribly angry." he sighed, looking at Carlie with a half smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:41 am
Kat and Renji both spun around as they heard a familiar voice behind them.

"You know...It's not wise to sneak up on a lycan nor a vampire...Especially when they're of mixed blood." She nodded slowly, taking a deep breath while her ears began to stand up again.

Renji huffed. "If you need me...I shall be where I usually am..." In a split second, a white mist had surrounded him before being sucked into the locket hanging around Katsegura's neck.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:10 pm
Noltic made to make an argument, but he thought better... he liked renji, something about him seemed trustworthy, he wasnt quite sure. That and the fact that the locket glowed like a roman candle to his eyes, made it easy to find them.

"Look, i meant you no offense... I simply meant that a vampire would say the lycans started it, and a lycan states the inverse, both with utter certainty. Leastways, i ran across a few vampires awhile back... one was royalty. They stood there and completely ignored me... but it sounded as if the young prince had run away. It would be truly a shame if anything were to happen to the only people who ive met to date that havent attacked me."

Of course Noltic meant Kat and Renji. there had been a few others who had helped him, but they had no ties to the war at all, unlike these two.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff