Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:12 pm
Jesse walked outside, and saw that there were people playing a basketball game. She decided to ask one of them when they were done. She sat down n a nearby bench, and waited for the game to end.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:13 pm
A few minutes later the game was tied up on the final point. It was 19 to 19, and the game was to 21. One more basket, and either team would win. It was Kazuma's teams ball, and he dribbled in towards the basket, wearing down the people who came to check him. He shot the ball from fairly close the the net, but Nevarian took it right after he realeased it from his hands. he turned around and dunked the ball, winning the game. Kazuma gave high fives to most of the players, except Nevarian, who he was mad that he could never beat. They both talked a little, then left to the school, drenched in sweat.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:17 pm
((That was detailed))

Shadow smiled as he walked outside, standing behind Jesse. "What's going on?" he asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:33 pm
((Gtg Be back at 9:00 my time It's 7:30 now))

Jesse got up and walked over to Kazuma. "Umm Excuse me, but do you know when the Chess Team, Math Team and Drama Club meet?" she asked quietly.

Ashley Amnesia

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:34 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
((Gtg Be back at 9:00 my time It's 7:30 now))

Jesse got up and walked over to Kazuma. "Umm Excuse me, but do you know when the Chess Team, Math Team and Drama Club meet?" she asked quietly.
He pointed to the right side of the school.
"In the recreation building. All the teams and cluns meet there."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:39 pm
((Should I just quit?))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:43 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Should I just quit?))
[[ We need more people. Im advertising right now sorry. ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:52 pm
Kazuma went back to his dorm room, still sweaty from basketball. He went into his bathroom, and began to take a refreshing shower.
"Just what I needed..."

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:56 pm
Marcus' eyes shot open, staring at the ceiling. He sat up looking around his room. It was dark grey, and his closet was black, which was fun to look at, seeing as it looked like a completely different room. Opening his door and taking a peek out, he sighed. He slipped his shoes on and stepped out, brushing his shirt off, knocking off any lint that decided to hitchike. His footsteps were light, until he reached the stair. His steps echoed throughout the stairway, moving faster as he reached the first floor. "Hmm.. Wonder what to do now?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:10 pm
Kazuma finishes taking a shower. He dries off and puts on some shorts and a tank top. He sits on his bed and starts to watch TV because he had nothin else to do.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:22 pm
II Kazuma II
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Should I just quit?))
[[ We need more people. Im advertising right now sorry. ]]
((I'm just asking because I'm being ignored, but I got my laptop to work better.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:11 pm
((When Jesse asked that, she meant what time and day...))  

Ashley Amnesia

Hailay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:22 pm
((-sighs- Always the worst part of a role play.. The entrance post. Mind putting me down for a dorm? 4th floor I think it is for her.))

The young girl moved up the steps of the building, her school bag hung from one shoulder. She had moved again over the summer, and chose to stay in a room on campus away from her mother for the sake of keeping the peace. She held a box in her right arm, using her left hand to push open the door to the building.
Sora stepped into the hallway her eyes taking a few moments to adjust to the new lighting. Once they had adjusted, she moved down the hallway looking for a layout of the building to help her find the way to her room.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:27 pm
Ryina
((-sighs- Always the worst part of a role play.. The entrance post. Mind putting me down for a dorm? 4th floor I think it is for her.))

The young girl moved up the steps of the building, her school bag hung from one shoulder. She had moved again over the summer, and chose to stay in a room on campus away from her mother for the sake of keeping the peace. She held a box in her right arm, using her left hand to push open the door to the building.
Sora stepped into the hallway her eyes taking a few moments to adjust to the new lighting. Once they had adjusted, she moved down the hallway looking for a layout of the building to help her find the way to her room.
[[ Sure thing. You want your own room or a two person room. ]]

Kazuma was walking though the hallways and saw the girl.
He didn't know her from last year, and she stood out from the rest of the students. He started walking towards her.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:39 pm
Slipping his ipod buds into his ears, 'River people' by Madina Lake, seeped through his ears. He walked just outside the school doors, sitting on the steps. He sighed, watching and waiting to find anyone to greet.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff