EEVEE!!!! (duh!)
View Results

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:35 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I DIDN'T KNOW IT!
Meh, I can live with it being that way. Besides, if I really wanted to do the quiz, I could always find an american proxy and go at it that way. ^^
Oh you could always ask me >.< I usually do the quiz 2-3 times to get muliple copies of an item sweatdrop

And I'm just too damn lazy to do the quizes, and I usually don't want the items anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:40 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I DIDN'T KNOW IT!
Meh, I can live with it being that way. Besides, if I really wanted to do the quiz, I could always find an american proxy and go at it that way. ^^
Oh you could always ask me >.< I usually do the quiz 2-3 times to get muliple copies of an item sweatdrop

And I'm just too damn lazy to do the quizes, and I usually don't want the items anyway
I dont either...but I get them and sell them later  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:29 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I DIDN'T KNOW IT!

I shall try and remember that. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:43 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I DIDN'T KNOW IT!

the only ones that have came out recently that I dont have are the magic items I did that think 5 times and only got plains, and forest emo  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:28 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I DIDN'T KNOW IT!

the only ones that have came out recently that I dont have are the magic items I did that think 5 times and only got plains, and forest emo

Plains is the one that is hardest to get, I only have one, and I was using five mules to try and get multiples. I think you can sell it in the marketplace for like 500g or so now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:35 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I DIDN'T KNOW IT!

Plains is the one that is hardest to get, I only have one, and I was using five mules to try and get multiples. I think you can sell it in the marketplace for like 500g or so now.

Yeah, my brother got all but the plains on the quiz. xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas