Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:21 pm
Hola y'all! Nickname's Fury-chan, though you can call moi basically anything yew want tew. ;3 I <3 NaruSasu/NaruSasuNaru, though I will admit Sasuke does make a pretty hawt seme occasionally. ->w<- 14 and a bi girlie-chan. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:50 pm
'ello all! I'm toki, I'm 15 and I love this pairing to death ^-^
So, yeah... Glad to see you all like SasuNaru too! ( or NaruSasu, eithers fine by me)
Sasuke and Naruto make such a cute pair! 4laugh

tokidoki atsui

Chibi_Lover_XDDD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:17 pm
I'm Chibi_Lover_XDDD and I support SasuNaru! whee heart I love doujinshi, so if you've written any or know any good ones, feel free to tell me about them mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:21 pm
'ello!!! ^_^ i'm kittyluck13 and if you haven't guessed then i love SASUNARU!!!!! i really don't like narusasu but i can tolerate it. the reason i don't like it is i think that naruto shall forever be uke. and i can't wrap my mind around sasuke as an uke. i love anime but i prefer manga, i'm actually shy until you get to know me then i'm an insane hyper weirdo. rofl i'm still fairly new, but i come on about once a day so i'm a fast reponder. that's all, ttfw. whee  

kittyluck13

kaworulover2006

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:33 pm
Hello all, the username is kaworulover2006, but you can call me Emily. I'm 14, my birthday is May 29th, and I love SasuNaru.

It's my OTP. rofl

I'm new here, and so I don't really know my way around. The only things I know how to do, really, is fishing, jigsaw, and bidding. (I think I'm addicted . . . eek )

I'm for all yaoi/shonen-ai pairings. Some anime/manga I've read/watch are:

Obviously, Naruto
D.Gray-Man
xxxHolic
Death Note
Loveless
Only The Ring Finger Knows
Fruits Basket
InuYasha
Tokyo Babylon
Ghost in the Shell
Fullmetal Alchemist
Eh, and many, many more. 4laugh

I'm a nice girl, who has too much time on her hands. (Meaning she's on the computer for more than 5 hours each day.) Emily likes to talk in the third person sometimes, which annoys most people. But she doesn't care, because she's Emily.

I'm very opinionated, but I don't show it. Only with SasuNaru. sweatdrop

And that's the end.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully we can become friends! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:29 am
Hiya everyone!!!!! Um I actually really like most yaoi and slashes. Though I enjoy this couple the most. (obviously rolleyes ) Hm and I don't think theres anything else interesting to say. (Not that that was interesting.) sweatdrop  

Dr Sensitivity

Exhibitionist

Oroji-sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Yallothar! My name's Oroji(I wish) I love Naruto(manga) and Death Note(anime). My best friends are Asia and Spiderman.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:16 pm
Konichiwa! I'm Akarii-danna!!! I'm da hugest NARUSASU/SASUNARU FAN ALIVE! I LURVE IT!!! -foams at the mouth- Also I like Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time.... An' thats 'bout it. Also I'm a child genius!  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Luna_Neko1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:50 pm
Konichiwa my name is Luna and i love sasunaru i got hooked when i see them close together and i kinda ger horny too redface  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:22 pm
hi am kira i love yaoi and narusasu/sasunaru
i also love kakashi and iruke together and i wish iruke would top for once and neji and gaara, neji sasuke, gaara and naruto, sometimes sasuke and sai and sasuke and itachi  

messymooyaoi

xx ___ camelotto r o s e

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:21 pm
[ ( ^ u ^ ) ]

First, I'd like to thank you for letting me join this guild.

Now about me:

Name: You can call me Camelotto if you want.
Loves: Anime, Manga, Yaoi, Randomness
Hates: Illiteracy (though I have grammar issues at times), idiots, homphobes, English Dub, and almost everything else.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing fanfiction (though I rarely update), annoying people, DDR, fanfic reading
Dream: To become either a fashion designer, or a ninja assassin.
OTP 1: NaruSasu/SasuNaru
OTP 2 (if possible): ITASASU! (dances)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:02 am
Next...Yo!...im Kiren im really addicted to sasunaru and with that reason i want Sakura to die cuz she really annoys

SASUNARU WILL ALWAYS WIN!!! AND...
SASUSAKU AND NARUHINA IS AT IT'S DOWN FALL!!!

Sasuke...umm... wat else...

im 13 years old in real im nosexual and in anime im gay lol

Unn! thats all thanks
User Image
User Image  

DarkWizard-Kiren

Rocket To Pluto

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:16 am
I've loved this pairing for a long time! heart 'Bout time I've found a guild!

Call me Pluto~ Or anything you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:52 pm
Hi! You can call me Ryuusei or flic which ever one you want. hmmm i love yaoi and obviously my obsession in Sasunaru! heart

I read TOO MUCH fanfiction and i now have over 100 sasunaru/narusasu doujinshis...i know...its very very very sad sweatdrop

Anyway ive just recently joinde this guild sooo..

Hi! 4laugh

VigilanteParty

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:05 pm
Hiyaz! whee

Name: Fish Stick, or just Fish.
Mental age: Somewhere between 5 and 25.
Nationality: Canadian
Reason for living: Sasunaru FTW!

So, yeah... I'm an insomniac, a schizophreniac, a diabetic, a Canadian, an artist, writer, musician, web designer, etc.... I have WAY too many hobbies. I'm shy, adamant, and possibly (read "positively") insane. My muse, lover and imaginary friend is Thomas. He pops up from time to time.

I'm a fan of a wide variety of manga, but I never watch any anime (except when my brother wants to watch Lucky Star with me). And, I have to say, the only thing I really tend to fangirl over is Sasunaru. What can I say? I'm a total slash/yaoi addict! When I'm not doing that, I enjoy reading manga including Gravitation, Loveless and Naruto, or playing either Legend of Zelda or Harvest Moon games.

Also, if anyone's willing to offer constructive criticism on any of my lil Sasunaru stories (which I know can be very improved upon), I can be found at ff.net under the same name as here.

Thanks for listening! I'm looking forward to making a lot of new friends here. 3nodding  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff