I hack, cuz I'm lame
View Results

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:47 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
xd

Some hardcore collectors feel that it is alright to cheat to get event pokemon that are not yet released so that they can complete their pokedexes. And I don't really have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is people using hacked pokemon for battles and trading. 'cause that's just wrong. ^^
oh ok but how can u tell if a pokemon is hacked or not can genger learn streath?

Strength? Yes, Gengar can learn that move, it can also learn Rock Smash.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:49 am
oh ok thanks ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:40 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
xd

Some hardcore collectors feel that it is alright to cheat to get event pokemon that are not yet released so that they can complete their pokedexes. And I don't really have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is people using hacked pokemon for battles and trading. 'cause that's just wrong. ^^
oh ok but how can u tell if a pokemon is hacked or not can genger learn streath?

If a Pokemon's caught in a Master or Cherish Ball, it's most likley hacked (You wouln't waste your one master ball on something other than a legend, and Cherish Balls are for event pokemon only (Manaphy, for example)) , and if it says it was caught in Johto or on route 201 (Excluding Nidoran, growlithe, doduo, Starly, and bidoof) Then it's hacked. You can kinda guess, too.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:47 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
xd

If a Pokemon's caught in a Master or Cherish Ball, it's most likley hacked (You wouln't waste your one master ball on something other than a legend, and Cherish Balls are for event pokemon only (Manaphy, for example)) , and if it says it was caught in Johto or on route 201 (Excluding Nidoran, growlithe, doduo, Starly, and bidoof) Then it's hacked. You can kinda guess, too.....

Actually, if the pokemon you got in a trade is a shiny that knows explosion or self-destruct when encountered in the wild, it is not unlikely that it was caught in a master ball. ^^

As for the Cherish Ball, any 3rd or 4th gen event pokemon can show up in a cherish ball, regardless of what it is ^^

Another good way to see if a pokemon might be hacked is if it knows moves that it should not be able to (like a Charizard that knows surf), has horrible stats, or is an event pokemon that has not been released yet (Shymin and Arceus).  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:52 am
My friend has a shiny Arceus that the hack job is so good on it if I didn't know Arceus hadn't been released yet(plus the fact that it's shiny) I'd swear it was legit. But he also has a bunch of really bad haxor Pokemon too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:53 am
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
xd

Actually, if the pokemon you got in a trade is a shiny that knows explosion or self-destruct when encountered in the wild, it is not unlikely that it was caught in a master ball. ^^

As for the Cherish Ball, any 3rd or 4th gen event pokemon can show up in a cherish ball, regardless of what it is ^^

Another good way to see if a pokemon might be hacked is if it knows moves that it should not be able to (like a Charizard that knows surf), has horrible stats, or is an event pokemon that has not been released yet (Shymin and Arceus).

I said most likley. But say its a magikarp in a master ball......Who would bother hacking a magikarp....

True, but I'm talking non-event pokemon. You should always be cautious of event pokemon anyways.

I'm just saying what I've read on various websites. I've personally never come acroos the problem of self-destructing shinies, but that's just me...  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:56 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

I said most likley. But say its a magikarp in a master ball......Who would bother hacking a magikarp....

True, but I'm talking non-event pokemon. You should always be cautious of event pokemon anyways.

I'm just saying what I've read on various websites. I've personally never come acroos the problem of self-destructing shinies, but that's just me...

I've read about people encountering mid to high level shiny Geodude and Gravellers that used self-destruct.

I've met a few self-destructing gravellers myself, none of them shiny though, but they can be encountered. Particularly on route 210 (north) and 211.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:00 am
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

I've read about people encountering mid to high level shiny Geodude and Gravellers that used self-destruct.

I've met a few self-destructing gravellers myself, none of them shiny though, but they can be encountered. Particularly on route 210 (north) and 211.

I know, but there are plenty of non-exploding Pokemon that AREN"T usually caught in masterball......  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:09 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

I know, but there are plenty of non-exploding Pokemon that AREN"T usually caught in masterball......

How very true. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:52 am
expolding pokemon get caught in masterballs? XD  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:10 am
Beloved_Kitten
If they are shiny and you don't have a pokemon with Damp on hand. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:18 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
If they are shiny and you don't have a pokemon with Damp on hand. ^^
oh thanks ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:11 pm
I am glad I got a masterball from the Lottery. So I have a masterball, and I used one to catch Cresselia.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:57 am
blue_man_of_destruction
I am glad I got a masterball from the Lottery. So I have a masterball, and I used one to catch Cresselia.

I did the same, only my Masterball was transfered from Ruby. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:22 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I did the same, only my Masterball was transfered from Ruby. ^^

gonk I forgot to transfer over mine. emo  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas