Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:15 am
black-blood raven
She noticed the crowd in the middle of the floor then noticed the kid playing the guitar by himself. Her green eyes made her seem cold as she approached him. "Hi, my name's Raven." Her voice on the other hand was sweet, warm, and inviting. "Do you play well?" She asked eyeing the guitar.
Taylor looked up to see who was speaking to him, and nodded. "I should think so, yes... I'm Taylor..." He started to say something else, but the ring on her left hand caught his attention. "Wow... Are you engaged to someone...?" He asked, genuinely curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:02 pm
Kat smiled and held back a giggle. "Sure, if you live here for a while, we could get to know each other better." She blushed after she said that. "You'll have to talk to Rayne to get a room, but I'm sure there are a lot of ones avalible."  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:24 pm
Glane smiled "yeah..." he thought, he wasn;t sure of her yet but he had a feeling she would be a great friend, and maybe even more, he decided to play something to fit his mood so he played AFI's Love Like Winter  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:24 am
((Oh, man, people....... I'm SO sorry...!!! I've been everywhere and busy whilst being online.. Um.. I'll update the jobs-list and everything in a moment.. Who all wanted what? I've got people asking and it's really great! sweatdrop I just don't know who all would like one..))

Rayne stumbles in from the kitchen, a bowl of ramen very close to tipping over, in her hands. "Um... Here's the ramen you asked for..!" she said absently to the person whom she forgot the name of.. Shoot, falling behind in work...  

Rayne Hawk

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:46 am
((bartender))
Kat smiled as she listened to the song. She went behind the bar counter again and tried to remember where everything was. He plays really well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:14 pm
Rayne Hawk
((Oh, man, people....... I'm SO sorry...!!! I've been everywhere and busy whilst being online.. Um.. I'll update the jobs-list and everything in a moment.. Who all wanted what? I've got people asking and it's really great! sweatdrop I just don't know who all would like one..))

Rayne stumbles in from the kitchen, a bowl of ramen very close to tipping over, in her hands. "Um... Here's the ramen you asked for..!" she said absently to the person whom she forgot the name of.. Shoot, falling behind in work...
Ronin took a whiff of the food that was cooked for him. He doesn't usually have such a heightened sense of smell like a dog, but when it comes to food and when he's really hungry, he can strangely smell food from miles away. "Could it be? That unmistakenable smell of....." he followed the scent, as if he was dreamily following a beautiful girl, all the way back to the kitchen where Rayne stood with his ramen bowl. "RAMEN!!!" he looked at the ramen bowl, drooling and looking like he was about to grab the bowl right out of her hands. But there was one problem, which prevented him from grabbing the ramen bowl from her and eating it, as he calmed down and reached forth is wallet. "Anoo...how much is the ramen?"  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:22 pm
[[Well I wanted to be a lifeguard but it seems you already got it down.]]

"Can I have a room to put my stuff in?" Amy asked holding a suitcase of clothing, her swimming suits/bikinis inside and other stuff she needs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:10 pm
Rayne flinched and managed a squeak for a reply to Ronin. When she got a grip, she answered, "Uh.. On the house, today... Um, actually, on the house for as long as you're staying, heh." Why she hadn't thought of expenses, she didn't know. Everything would be free for anyone willing to stay for a while.. Family friendly, eh..? she thought to herself. She shrugged and handed the bowl of ramen to Ronin and curtsied quickly, running out of the kitchen.

"Um--" she said, stumbling and falling forward, catching a hold of the desk in front of the door to break her fall. Standing up straight, she brushed herself off and blushed, answering Amy, "Uh, sure.. What room would you like..?"  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:26 pm
Glane smiled at Kat while playing, he was already being such a flirt he hadnt even thought of the other girls, he couldn't help but smile, this was going to be great for him, a beautiful girl, a gig, and a bunch of new friends to meet, he noticed Rayne stumbling and trying to get everything done "I can cook some easy dishes, if you want me to just holler for me and I can help" he said politely, he didnt like feeling like the only thing he could offer were some tunes, he began to play faster and faster as Love Like Winter began to fade, the riffs became harder and stronger until he started singing "Yeah here wo go for the hundredth time. Hand greande pins in every line. Throw 'em up and somethin' shine. Goin' outta' my ********' mind, filthy mouth, no excuse, find a new place to hang this noose. String me up from atop these roofs, knot it tight so I won't get loose..." he kept singing the song and playing, the riffs slowed down near the end ((I know that one isnt original, its actually by linkin park but just pretend its his, cuz i dont feel like typing out my own lyrics)) "whaddya think?" he smiled at Kat "One of my own creations"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:37 pm
"Which rooms are available right now?" Amy put her stuff down, next to her foot.  

SweetHugz

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:25 pm
Rayne politely nodded at Glane and said, "Thank you, that's very kind."

Then turning toward Amy, she said, "Any of them, I suppose. No one's asked for one yet. Go ahead upstairs and choose which one you like." Rayne smiled at the thought of her having a thriving café. "Your key will be down here, once you're settled. All the doors should be open."

Rayne's expression changed slightly. She clutched at her stomach, not realizing until she did that she hadn't eaten all day. Whew.. Better get something to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:23 pm
AyaSantres
black-blood raven
She noticed the crowd in the middle of the floor then noticed the kid playing the guitar by himself. Her green eyes made her seem cold as she approached him. "Hi, my name's Raven." Her voice on the other hand was sweet, warm, and inviting. "Do you play well?" She asked eyeing the guitar.
Taylor looked up to see who was speaking to him, and nodded. "I should think so, yes... I'm Taylor..." He started to say something else, but the ring on her left hand caught his attention. "Wow... Are you engaged to someone...?" He asked, genuinely curious.

"Hmm..." She remembers the ring on her finger. "Oh, no. An old friend that died not long ago gave it to me before her death, and that's the only finger it fits on, plus it works to yeild away the crazies." She laughed quietly at her joke. "Will you play for me?" She asked pulling up a chair.  

black-blood raven

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:50 pm
Amy went upstairs and found the room she wanted. It was the closest to the stairs and to the library. She put down her stuff and looked around the room, the bed was nice and soft and she like the color of the wallpaper. It was sky blue with clouds on the wall.
Amy walked back downstairs. "I'll take the room thats closest to the library and stairs. Oh where are my manners! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Amy. Whats yours?" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:57 pm
"Yay!!!!" he quickly scarfed down on his ramen rather quickly. "Mmm!! This is delicious!!" but as he scarfed down his food, he saw that Rayne was holding her stomach and he sensed that she was hungry. Half of his ramen was left. He was still hungry enough to eat more than just a bowl of ramen, but he usually puts others before himself. "Anoo...miss....umm, you want half of my ramen bowl?" he asked shyly, offering his bowl to Rayne. After all, she was kind enough to make him ramen for free  

HaJoeKen

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces