Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:20 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Howdy. domokun
I'm Kana! And, yeah, I'll stay incognito for a bit. <.<
Thanks for the invite. Much appreciated. I'll try my best to stay active. -salute-

Yay you joined!
Of course! Why wouldn't I?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:48 am
Shadow__Dweller
Howdy. domokun
I'm Kana! And, yeah, I'll stay incognito for a bit. <.<
Thanks for the invite. Much appreciated. I'll try my best to stay active. -salute-

Yay you joined!
Of course! Why wouldn't I?

xd  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Dark-Dragon-Kyra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:43 pm
Rawr, let's try this again, since the first time I tried to post my computer froze up. D:

'Ey everyone, my (online) name is Kyra, I'm a fifteen year old dragon/fantasy/anime artist. I was invited by Shadow_Dweller, and I'm happy that (he? She? I'm horrible with online genders xD) did so, this looks like a neat place. I enjoy video games (Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and whatever else catches my interest *picky xD*), I'm a script-style roleplayer and I'm a cosplayer (Temari (I was at Ohayocon '0 cool , Envy, Tobi, and might be Marluxia and Madara). Reading is fun, drawing keeps me entertained, and music = life. xD Yoko Shimomura's works, Nightwish, TSO, and other random songs by random bands, it's all good. XD

If anyone would like to see my work, the link to my dA profile is below in my signature. ^.^ I do have a tendancy to forget about things, and my computer doesn't like to keep the pace all the time, so I might not post for days on end, but don't worry. XP Oh yeah, schoolwork = ultimate time-kill. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:03 am
Dark-Dragon-Kyra
Rawr, let's try this again, since the first time I tried to post my computer froze up. D:

'Ey everyone, my (online) name is Kyra, I'm a fifteen year old dragon/fantasy/anime artist. I was invited by Shadow_Dweller, and I'm happy that (he? She? I'm horrible with online genders xD) did so, this looks like a neat place. I enjoy video games (Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and whatever else catches my interest *picky xD*), I'm a script-style roleplayer and I'm a cosplayer (Temari (I was at Ohayocon '0 cool , Envy, Tobi, and might be Marluxia and Madara). Reading is fun, drawing keeps me entertained, and music = life. xD Yoko Shimomura's works, Nightwish, TSO, and other random songs by random bands, it's all good. XD

If anyone would like to see my work, the link to my dA profile is below in my signature. ^.^ I do have a tendancy to forget about things, and my computer doesn't like to keep the pace all the time, so I might not post for days on end, but don't worry. XP Oh yeah, schoolwork = ultimate time-kill. D:

Hey there Kyra I'm glad you joined!! I hope you like this place 3nodding
We have forums dedicated to video games and art so why don't you take a look. I'd be glad to look at your DA 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Kurbis

Newbie Noob

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:51 pm
Member #25! (or at least I think)
We need more members....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:36 am
Nintenfreak
Member #25! (or at least I think)
We need more members....

Hey, thanks for joining! I'm glad you've taken an interest in the guild 3nodding If you know anyone else that would like to join, please tell them to! Or ask me or any of the vie-captains to invite them.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

AnGeL_rOsE94

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:55 pm
Hello, How you guys doing? Well, my name is Angelina Rose. um... I like emo music.. and I think I cry at least once a month. I like romance and comedy romance movies. I cut myself but I don't consider myself emo. uh....so yeah thnx for adding me Shadow__Dweller!!! :] and I like some Asian movies and music :] domokun peace!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:50 am
Welcome Angelina! I'm glad you joined! hope you like it here 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

AnGeL_rOsE94

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:51 am
Shadow__Dweller
Welcome Angelina! I'm glad you joined! hope you like it here 3nodding
lol I'm glad I joined too  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:58 am
yup welcomes! glad you joined and tell your firends to if you think they wold be interested!  

Izlin

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:33 am
'Allo all. You can call me Aelis. Uhr.... lessee.... stuff.....

I suppose I'm an artist by trade (or at least that's what I'm aspiring toward.) 20 years on the Earth. Live in backwoods Michigan, USA. Currently obsessed with Resident Evil 4 (still.... what else is new? xd ) and Silent Hill 2 on occasion. Star Wars fan since I was old enough to form cognitive thought. As far as music/movies/books I enjoy quite the variety of different things but I seem to constantly lean toward romanticism. I can be pretty geeky/nerdy at times though I've been told that I'm too girly to be considered a tomboy (I don't entirely agree.... o_O ) Am happily bisexual and intolerant of intolerance.

Oh christ, this is starting to sound like a frigging personals ad. Guess I'll leave it at that. sweatdrop

Nice ta meet'cha! cool

By the way, Kat:
So sorry I haven't been around much at all. I've had a damn sucky year, and I keep losing my internet connection on top of it all. I kinda quit coming to the thread when it started to feel like everyone was changing his/her name every few days and I couldn't keep anyone straight anymore. crying But, I will try to be as active as someone so ADD can be. sweatdrop If I stop coming to Gaia altogether for a stretch, though, it's probably because I lost internet again. I'm almost sure it'll happen at some point, so I apologize in advance. heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:52 am
Aelis Mikilai
'Allo all. You can call me Aelis. Uhr.... lessee.... stuff.....

I suppose I'm an artist by trade (or at least that's what I'm aspiring toward.) 20 years on the Earth. Live in backwoods Michigan, USA. Currently obsessed with Resident Evil 4 (still.... what else is new? xd ) and Silent Hill 2 on occasion. Star Wars fan since I was old enough to form cognitive thought. As far as music/movies/books I enjoy quite the variety of different things but I seem to constantly lean toward romanticism. I can be pretty geeky/nerdy at times though I've been told that I'm too girly to be considered a tomboy (I don't entirely agree.... o_O ) Am happily bisexual and intolerant of intolerance.

Oh christ, this is starting to sound like a frigging personals ad. Guess I'll leave it at that. sweatdrop

Nice ta meet'cha! cool

By the way, Kat:
So sorry I haven't been around much at all. I've had a damn sucky year, and I keep losing my internet connection on top of it all. I kinda quit coming to the thread when it started to feel like everyone was changing his/her name every few days and I couldn't keep anyone straight anymore. crying But, I will try to be as active as someone so ADD can be. sweatdrop If I stop coming to Gaia altogether for a stretch, though, it's probably because I lost internet again. I'm almost sure it'll happen at some point, so I apologize in advance. heart

Don't worry about it Aelis, it's nice to see you again biggrin Glad you joined!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Death Child 09

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:49 pm
I'm Death Child.....real name is Jen

Like chatting, blood, gore, rping, so reading vampire books so on.
Interested in becoming a police officer when i get out of high school and college.
also like hats ^-^ hats rock

fav music artist is Avenged Sevenfold then the list goes down from there  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:00 am
Welcome Jen! Hope you like it here, remember to stay active 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Death Child 09

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:33 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Welcome Jen! Hope you like it here, remember to stay active 3nodding

i'll try but i can't promise it cuz i have 2 other guilds i'm in too......  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff