Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
P!ATD Girlfriends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter:
  +1
View Results

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:09 pm
CityScene
takashi_sahoko
~[girlygirl]~
I like the picture with the sun. It's kinda breathtaking. >.>

Yes it is. I like Ryan and Keltie as a couple, but sometimes, in pictures, She looks kind of...older than Ryan. Plus Ryan's happy with Keltie.
sometimes I think it's so stupid when girls hate Keltie for going out with Ryan.
I mean newsflash, there's like a 0.5 chance that Ryan Ross will get together with you. But what I have noticed is have you noticed that some of the girls Ryan dates are blonds? No offense to blonds or anything

Keltie is like, three or four years older than Ryan (I can't remember which one). 3nodding

There's even less of a chance than that! xd (but thanks for giving us all hope, haha!)

Maybe he has the hots for blondes or something. whee My hair is blonde in the summer. surprised Maybe I have a chance!

smile Which is the right way to spell blond? blonde or blond?
Anyways. You're welcome! for the chance I mean xd .
And if Ryan got married, I think the whole Panic! community would know, considering that he is the one and only guitarist and lyricist whom most panic! fans adore. Personally I like them all equally. And tattoo fish how do you do that youtube picture or how do you take that post or...yeah..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:11 pm
The right way is blonde.  

xXblackXmagicXx

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:18 pm
Really now?
Because whenever I spell it Blonde, it always does the little red thing that says that you spell it wrong. Okay then <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:24 am
They're actually both right... with or without the "e" 3nodding  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:16 am
I've always heard that without the "e" it's wrong. surprised

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:05 am
I spell it with the 'e'.
*shrug*  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:24 am
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight
Ryan's dad did die last year... but that was after the released the album so it didn't influence the songs. Ryan's relationship with his dad (before he died) did influence him though... Camisado is based off of that...

I don't know about the cheating girlfriend part...

Ryan did turn 21 this year... he did not get married xp Or if he did, it was totally in secret and there's still no one who knows. And he doesn't wear a ring. But I really don't think he did.

If he got married, we would have known by now...even if it was in secret. 3nodding
User ImageI miss you so much it hurtsUser Image

Yeah, I knew about that stuff. Just making sure I wasn't incredibly behind since I spent the week in the hospital.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:25 am
tattoo fish
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight
Ryan's dad did die last year... but that was after the released the album so it didn't influence the songs. Ryan's relationship with his dad (before he died) did influence him though... Camisado is based off of that...

Ryan did turn 21 this year... he did not get married xp Or if he did, it was totally in secret and there's still no one who knows. And he doesn't wear a ring. But I really don't think he did.

If he got married, we would have known by now...even if it was in secret. 3nodding

Yeah, I knew about that stuff. Just making sure I wasn't incredibly behind since I spent the week in the hospital.
Why were you in the hospital?! surprised  

Polyphonic Twilight

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:29 am
takashi_sahoko
CityScene
takashi_sahoko
~[girlygirl]~
I like the picture with the sun. It's kinda breathtaking. >.>

Yes it is. I like Ryan and Keltie as a couple, but sometimes, in pictures, She looks kind of...older than Ryan. Plus Ryan's happy with Keltie.
sometimes I think it's so stupid when girls hate Keltie for going out with Ryan.
I mean newsflash, there's like a 0.5 chance that Ryan Ross will get together with you. But what I have noticed is have you noticed that some of the girls Ryan dates are blonds? No offense to blonds or anything

Keltie is like, three or four years older than Ryan (I can't remember which one). 3nodding

There's even less of a chance than that! xd (but thanks for giving us all hope, haha!)

Maybe he has the hots for blondes or something. whee My hair is blonde in the summer. surprised Maybe I have a chance!

smile Which is the right way to spell blond? blonde or blond?
Anyways. You're welcome! for the chance I mean xd .
And if Ryan got married, I think the whole Panic! community would know, considering that he is the one and only guitarist and lyricist whom most panic! fans adore. Personally I like them all equally. And tattoo fish how do you do that youtube picture or how do you take that post or...yeah..

I hit "print screen" on my keyboard, which copies the whole screen as a picture, and then I pasted it into paint. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:31 am
Polyphonic Twilight
tattoo fish
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

Why were you in the hospital?! surprised

I thought I told you guys... *checks* Oh. Oops. Well, I'm biploar, and they just had to get my meds fixed. It was total hell there, though.

tattoo fish

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:26 pm
Oh. It took a week? surprised sweatdrop

I'm sorry it was hell there domokun Hospitals are sucky, except for the saving lives part...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:36 pm
surprised I'm sorry tattoo.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:41 pm

@Poly: They wanted to make sure they worked, and it was crazy because I
was completely homesick, and crying almost constantly there.
And thanks! heart

@Ribby: Awww, thanks. heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:52 pm
Oh, that kinda makes sense though 3nodding
Welcome home! whee

Polyphonic Twilight

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Haha, it's been almost three months. It seems like a few weeks, though. That place... it does something to your head. whee

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff