Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
New Members-Introduce yourselfs here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clockworkAvian

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:30 am
Name: Oblivion, Itami, Lavender... The list goes on. Just call me Poke.
Favorite Type: Dragon
Favorite Pokemon: ...A tie for XD001 and Mew.
Other: ... Well... I like the original 151 most, but like others too... I have a favorite from each region. I don't have a Wi-Fi cable. Will have one soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:47 am
Krishnath, A.K.A. Draco

Favourite Type: Dragon
Favourite Pokemon: Sableye. No weaknesses. ^^
Favourite Legendary: Tossup between Mewtwo and Rayquaza, got both trained up to Lvl 100 in Emerald.
Other: Also enjoy tabletop RPGs, collecting Transformers, and taking care of my pet fish. ^^  

krishnath

GrunnyThePooh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:12 am
name: coolkila2 or bumpy

Favorite pokemon: User Image

ds wifi: yep

game: diamond  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:08 pm
heya! name's Kokoro! i'm 18 and i love a lot of pokemon so i'm not gonna list them all.
WiFi status: don't have it.
games: red, blue, yellow, silver, crystal, firered, leafgreen, sapphire, ruby, diamond, coliseeium(spelling?) and xd gale of darkness.
thanks to kirapilot for inviting me!  

KokoroSuri

Kawaii Hero

Geru-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:36 pm
Name: Geru-chan (but plzz call me Geru) lol
Fav pokemon: ummm all the huggable cute ones lol!
games: red blue yellow silver leaf green sapphire ruby collisieum (n64 and GCN) i unfourtunately i have no wi-fi..but yea i love the anime i try to keep up with the eps lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:52 pm
Call me by my gaian name.
Favorite pokemon: Tyranitar ( yoshi, hehehe, evil )
Random: Comment on my profie.

deepsea476

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:32 pm
Welcome everyone! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:48 pm
Hi! You can call me Negai Boshi (or just Negai), or Taylor, which is my name on Diamond version, or Kimmy, which isn't my real name, but I respond to it anyways. I go by kimmy46006 on several other websites.

Favorite Type:Flying. Ground type moves have no effect!

Favorite Pokemon: I have hundreds... sweatdrop But, Charizard, Clefairy, Swellow, Celebi, Mew, and my Shiny Gyrados are my all-time favorites.

Games: Red, Yellow, Silver (however, the internal battery died and I lost all my game data), Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, Colleseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon Blue Version, and Diamond. I also have access to Pearl and LeafGreen if anyone needs version-exclusives.

Anime: I watched everything up until they changed the voice actors. I refuse to watch it now, I HATE the new voices. I have nothing against the voice actors themselves, but THEY DIDN"T EVEN OFFER THE JOB TO THE OLD VAs!!!!! evil

Favorite Region: The Orange Islands. I'm waiting for them to make that game....Or Hoenn. Hoenn works too. Kanto's nice too. I get lost in Johto and I don't like Sinnoh yet....

Other: I am addicted to all things Pokemon. I also have a legit Mew and Celebi from Nintendo events, but they're on my Sapphire game, and you can't have them. I love them too much. Also, I have about a million Pokemon characters that I've made up and I've been looking for excuses to RP as them. They all have odd stories, though......  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Allways _Earth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:47 am
Hi im Emma and i live for pokemon. i have some games but no cards bc when my sister was little i went to spend the night with my friend and she kinda chewed them all up so now i only have a bunch of different types of cyndaquil cards.

favorite type : well probably phycic and ghost ( almost nothing can attack ghosts ), but water and fire types is my all time favorite.

favorite pokemon : Cyndaquil ( i have a cyndaquil obbsesion )and Blastoise

games : fire red, mystery dungeon red/blue, and i forget......  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:58 am
and i have no idea what a ds wifi is. if it comes with a DS i got it.  

Allways _Earth

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:05 am
Allways _Earth
and i have no idea what a ds wifi is. if it comes with a DS i got it.

Check the Wi-Fi thread for info on it. And welcome. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:15 am
hi there,

My names Daniel, I like a good RP, as long as the people don't steal my ideas >.<, I'm also a writer, and i have a deviantart where i put up my writings, such as pokemon fanfics etc...

glad to meet you all  

Danst

BornToCyber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:25 am
Hello my name is Nocata,

Favorite Pokemon is Manaphy, Absol, and Dragonair

I don't have Wi-fi so sorry about that  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:27 am
Welcom to the guild ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:24 am
First off, let me just say, that I thank you all for inviting me in this guild!

The name's Arquebus, of course, in Diamond I go by my real name, John with probably one of the screwed team at the moment, I do have a Wifi connection.. well not right now at the moment since I haven't installed it yet on this computer, but will soon, I haven't played Pokemon in like months now, since the fact that I have more than enough to keep me busy outside of Pokemon.

I do love a good Pokemon RP, whenever I get the inspiration to rp, I'll generally start rping like there's no tomorrow.

Other than that, that's pretty much me.... oh right, I forgot about that, my favorite type is Steel, since there's.. well shiny.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff