Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Whats the worst thing you've ever been called? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:48 pm
Today my friends now ex girlfriend called me a lieing c**t.
:]
And she said a whole bunch of other stuff but laziness has taken over me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:54 pm
A b***, a nerd, ugly, werid and the n word by some stupid racist on here, gaia. All of them made me feel real sad, accept the n word. that just made me mad! cursed him out on his profile! scream  

goodgirl18

Mr Jahabadin

Benevolent Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Someone called me a gothic cutter... Even though i'm not anything close to goth and i don't cut...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:59 pm
Mr Jahabadin
Someone called me a gothic cutter... Even though i'm not anything close to goth and i don't cut...

lol thats stupid. people r stupid. hello.  

goodgirl18

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:34 pm
Eri Luvs You
xXxMCR-CAITYxXx
Eri Luvs You
When i was in catholic school people used to make fun of me cuz my sister is handicapped.

so...

they would say "you are more retarded than your retarded sister"

omg that is so tight

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

If I'm right, xXxMCR-CAITYxXx is British, so in this case 'tight' is slang for cruel or mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:55 am

Or she's American.
"Tight" is a substitute for cool.
I admit, it can sound better, but I hate using it so I don't.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:34 pm
goodgirl18
A b***, a nerd, ugly, werid and the n word by some stupid racist on here, gaia. All of them made me feel real sad, accept the n word. that just made me mad! cursed him out on his profile! scream
lol a nig? ahahahahah
i've never said thatot a real black person  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:24 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
goodgirl18
lol a nig? ahahahahah
i've never said thatot a real black person

and dont say it now! dont even say nig. ill stalked u too in ur comments. dont mess wit me. scream  

goodgirl18

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:04 pm
I just dont understand why yall can call white people crackers and honkies as well as other racial terms but its not ok to say the n word.
Its stupid.
And dont mention anything about the whole slave thing because slavery existed before colonial times. My people were slaves before Africans were brought to America.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:33 pm
Eri Luvs You
I just dont understand why yall can call white people crackers and honkies as well as other racial terms but its not ok to say the n word.
Its stupid.
And dont mention anything about the whole slave thing because slavery existed before colonial times. My people were slaves before Africans were brought to America.
it's because we don't understand what it's like to be racially put down like they have...according to my spanish teacher  

The Dadalorian
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:56 pm
Eri Luvs You
Its stupid.

Yah but I'm Irish.
My people were used as indentured servants.
And up until the 1940's or 1950s people used to say just as bad things as the Blacks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:14 pm
I still don't think its fair to anyone.
Cuz everyones been through it at one point.
They are no different.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:17 pm
Eri Luvs You
Its stupid.

How do you think I feel?
I get called c***k or Jap or Egg Roll or something & I get called a raciest if I say anything back.
Then theres the whole asian whore thing & "Asians are always smart" & blah blah blah.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 pm
Candy Fornication
Eri Luvs You
Its stupid.

How do you think I feel?
I get called c***k or Jap or Egg Roll or something & I get called a raciest if I say anything back.
Then theres the whole asian whore thing & "Asians are always smart" & blah blah blah.

I was using that as an example.
I didn't forget asians.
Are you upset with me?  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:40 pm
Rellik San
mooncalf90
Uh... I've been called a few names... most by random bystanders I don't know
-C*nt
-B*tch
-f*****t
-Gaywad
-p*ssy
-D*ck
-Em* Dipsh*t F*g

Usually I either laugh along with people who insult me, or I just trip or push them later on while snickering. I love being insulted, it reminds me how much more expanisve my vocabulary is.

What ever you say you iridescent self felating jackanape.

See it doesn't really have the same ring to it as R-Tard.

Haha. I actually laughed at that one, but you're right. I sup0pose I don't want people to be articulate so much as I wish they'd at least be original.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games