Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errodu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:25 pm

meekstape
there is someone on the internet right now who i absolutely hate with every fiber of my being, and i dont want to believe thet coexists with me and everyone i love and care about. they are that much of a terrible person

emotion_awesome <- This guy.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:27 pm

meekstape
there is someone on the internet right now who i absolutely hate with every fiber of my being, and i dont want to believe thet coexists with me and everyone i love and care about. they are that much of a terrible person
Wow thats a ton of hatred for one person gonk let that anger grow in you twisted

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Errodu
meekstape

all joking aside, unless you develop some kind of transphobia and/or misogyny and/or any form of Nice Guy complex, i am not going to hate you as badly as the person im incredibly angry over right now
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Tezca Frost
I've figured out that I will NEVER go alligator hunting thanks to this tv show
Ah, I see. *just returned from dinner, a bacon and lettuce sandwich*

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:59 pm

meekstape
Errodu
meekstape

all joking aside, unless you develop some kind of transphobia and/or misogyny and/or any form of Nice Guy complex, i am not going to hate you as badly as the person im incredibly angry over right now
qurl spill

I have an idea if it's someone else on gaia but either way
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Ah well I'm cooking right now. That sounds rather tasty. Going to be making hamburger

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Ah well I'm cooking right now. That sounds rather tasty. Going to be making hamburger
Okay.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Prince Ichi
meekstape
Errodu
meekstape

qurl spill

I have an idea if it's someone else on gaia but either way

nah it's no one on gaia you would know, it's actually an ex boyfriend of mine. im ashamed of myself for ever seeing anything in him, but i guess the one redeeming quality in that is that i was young and stupid and i learned from my terrible mistake.

i keep up with his journals and stuff just to get angry at his a**-backward world views. because his life is such a trainwreck of self pity and Nice Guy-ism, but he sits there and blames others for not "supporting him" or whatever. i guess im doing this to myself, getting myself angry and all because i dont HAVE to look

but i cant ******** help it ugh he is such a terrible person. ill post his journal for yall if mero and rom doenst have an issue with it. im actually trying to get friends of mine to report his account to the DA staff (where is journal is hosted) because his recent journals are nothing but transphobic hate speech against a specific DA user who he clearly names and links ot an account.

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Okay.
Twas rather tasty. How was yours?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Is gaia loading really slow for anyone else tonight?

Also I'm buying a Zodiacal. I can't decide what Gen to get though. Any suggestions? I was thinking around gen 5 or 6 but I kinda don't want to wait that long... ugg! xd Decisions.

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:49 pm

I Found A Sexy 1

Also I'm buying a Zodiacal. I can't decide what Gen to get though. Any suggestions? I was thinking around gen 5 or 6 but I kinda don't want to wait that long... ugg! xd Decisions.

just go for like the first or second gen or something
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 pm

meekstape
I Found A Sexy 1

just go for like the first or second gen or something

I want to, but they are a little expensive right now. Bluuuuh. I guess the second gen's price aint so bad. I can afford it...but I don't want to pay it. xd

I might have to venture into the exchange. cheese_whine

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:53 pm

I Found A Sexy 1

2nd gen just evolved, if you wait a week or so it'll drop in price a little probably.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:56 pm

ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1

2nd gen just evolved, if you wait a week or so it'll drop in price a little probably.

emotion_donotwant I'm so impatient though. I'll wishlist it anyway so I can price stalk it. XD

What about a 3rd gen? That evolves a month from now right?

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Tezca Frost
Twas rather tasty. How was yours?
Was very good. 3nodding
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games