Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By the time Izo returned, Katsu had already thrown up two more times, blood flecking his lips from the acidic bile that had scratched his throat raw. He drank the water slowly, tears still streaming from his eyes.
Oh gods it hurt so bad...
His throat burned like it was on fire... his entire body ached... his head felt as if it would explode... The young man's ribs didn't feel right, a deep pain in his bones as he tried to sit up, still leaning against the trash can for the most part.
Dark eyes opened then as he looked up at Izo. "Go...me...n..." Katsumi whispered, wincing painfully as his throat ached. Black nails reached out, taking the ginger root and carefully sucking on it.
While it worked for the nausea... it did nothing for the young man's pain.
Pain that reminded him of what Ishihara had done but a couple of days ago...
His spine hurt so bad that the young man just curled into a ball on the floor, refusing to straighten up.
What Azriel needed, was some strong pain medication to get him through the healing process. And maybe a few anti-nausea pills too just in case. But he couldn't even begin to suggest such a thing because every time he drew air into his mouth, it set his throat alight.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:49 pm

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

There was a knock on the door not long after Katsumi started sucking on the ginger root. "That must be the physician I sent for." said Izo and he got up to look down the hall. "Hurry up he's having a few problems!"

Soon the doctor was quickly brought down the hall by the same guard that had brought Katsu in by wheel chair. The doctor made some quick decisions based on the info that he had been given and immediately started providing a few medical options that weren't related to anything that had set off Katsu before plus a few pills for nausea.

(OOC: Whatever is useful to help Katsu out the doc would do, although I don't know what would work for him since he has issues.)

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Azriel really did try to help the doctor, but he was in far too much pain to really be of much use. Though by the time the doctor had left, he was at least in the bed again and, well, for the most part, comfortable.
He had been given something for the nausea, and there was some lower dosage pain medication that would at least take some of the edge off. But Katsu was too wary to use anything strong.
Though... he did still have the medicine tailored for his headaches, though it was back at his house.
The bat was told to drink warm tea to help soothe his throat as well, though at the moment he really didn't want to drink anything... he felt completely wretched.
Laying in the bed, curled beneath the comforter, Katsumi just tried to get some sleep... just a little... but he couldn't... and the pain in his spine was keeping him from straightening out just enough to be comfortable.
"Gomen..." the bat whispered, curled on his side, dark eyes watching Matsumoto almost warily.
But he couldn't think of anything else to say...

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 pm

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo sighed as Katsumi apologized, "You're recovering from surgery. So...you're going to have a few problems here and there." The older man picked up the remote and set it on the bedside table before picking up the trash can and leaving to clean it up. Izo was not particularly into the idea of being a care giver. That never had been his style. However, he could only imagine Kaori's stern face peering at him from some place above. So he tolerated this and cleaned up after his son hoping that things would get better as time went on.

Fortunately, the doctor was going to be staying nearby for future issues. Izo wasn't taking any chances. Upon returning to the room he put the can in place and checked Katsumi over. "Well, at least you hit the trash can." He sat down in the chair close by and glanced around the room. "I'd sing you to sleep but...then you'd realize that you got none of your talents from me. Your better off watching tv or listening to the radio." he chuckled just a little before adjusting the comforter and moving the ipad closer to Katsumi's hands.

(OOC: Whatever is useful to help Katsu out the doc would do, although I don't know what would work for him since he has issues.)

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Katsumi closed his eyes, a very slight smile on his lips.
No... he didn't want Izo to sing.
"I called Kaito..." the bat whispered softly, black nails tapping on the edge of the ipad idly. "He said I don't remember things... I panicked and tried to stand up but... my stomach didn't like that..." he continued, looking at the older man a bit worriedly. "I didn't want to forget... but I remember you and Kaito and okaasan... demo... Kaito said I was in love..."
Sighing, Azriel closed his eyes again and rubbed his face against the pillow slowly as he tried to relax.
"How ridiculous does that sound, ne? Me... in love... I don't even know... what love really is..." the young man whispered, his black nails starting to curl as sleep began to over take him.
The medicine was doing it's job, thankfully.
"I bet... your singing... wouldn't be... so... bad..." Katsumi said with a very soft smile as he relaxed completely.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Well, you know it could be that some things might be a little fuzzy while your recovering. Might take some time to heal up. I wouldn't sweat it." replied Izo then he paused, In love? That didn't set well with the spider. But if Katsumi didn't remember it, then it was possible that the other pet imagined it. Doubtful that Katsumi was just falling for a pet he was suppose to be training.

"Pretty ridiculous. But you know if your pet thinks you are and you've fooled your roommate then you've made good progress. Katsumi was a good actor after all." At least that is what Izo could imagine based on everything he knew.

"Oh....don't bet on it. My singing voice would probably send you running to the trash can. So I won't give you the distinct displeasure of hearing it." smirked Izo as he watched Katsumi starting to fall asleep. "Get some rest. And don't worry...you'll be back on your feet in no time."

Once Katsumi was asleep, Izo would slip out of the room and head back to work before deciding to take a nap of his own.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 pm

While Katsu had just fallen asleep... Akihiko was just waking up.
Or rather, he should have been just waking up.
Problem was... he really didn't want to.
But his phone was beeping as an alarm, telling him it was already 8am and that if he didn't hurry, they'd be late.
"Tell me I can just sleep, Ruki..." Narcissus's voice was soft yet exhausted as he curled around the man who was still asleep in his arms.
At this point, he was seriously regretting three straight shows and his tired mind had already determined that he was cutting back his show to the songs from the first night.
Otherwise, he didn't think he'd make it through.
"We're practiced so many times... can't I just sleep in today?" he groaned like the spoiled star he was.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Ruki didn't stir right away for once. He wasn't normally this late in bed however he had been very tired after last night. Finally, his eyes flicked open and he gazed up into those blue pools. "If you don't get up, Yuuji will wake you. I am sure about that." He yawned and stretched within Akihiko's arms. "After this night you will get to recover and get into shape for a real tour. I'm looking forward to sleeping in too."

He scooted up and snagged a kiss from his spoiled tiger before slipping out of the bed and scampering quickly to the bathroom! "Me first!!!!" He giggled then closed the bathroom door. This time he wouldn't be the one running to the upper floor!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:55 am

"Then let him wake me up... I don't care..." Akihiko replied, not resisting at all when Izzy scampered off to the bathroom.
Though it and the kiss did cause him to smile just a bit.
But before Izzy had even closed the door, the young tiger was out like a light again, perfectly comfortable and content.
He'd sleep the whole day if he could.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 am

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy used the shower and felt alive once more. But he had a feeling his spoiled tiger was sleeping in. As he stepped out in the towel he was 100% correct. Spoiled LAZY Tiger.

He got dressed knowing that it would take a lot to get that man out of the bed. So once he was done he said out loud, "So...Should I sing your set tonight? Since you're sleeping today in?" he chuckled under his breath because he doubted the man even heard that.

Getting closer to the bed he slowly started nudging Akihiko, "Come on now..time to get up sleeping beauty." He leaned in and kissed the man's lips. But it would probably take more than a prince's kiss to get this boy up. "Now I wonder what Yuuji did to get your butt moving along..."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:29 am

Akihiko was so tired that he didn't even register the first comment... though it did start to steer his mind toward waking.
And damn that nice kiss helped a lot.
But Narcissus just kind of... well... curled back into the blankets, hair and it's extensions covering his eyes as one very crucial bit of information filtered from his lips.
"Tried to kiss me... baka Yuuji..." the young tiger whispered then sighed, turning his face completely into the pillow.
Oh yes, it was going to take a bit more to wake him up this morning.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:03 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"He tried to....kiss you?" Izzy's eyes widened and then he covered his lips before bursting in to laughter. "You're serious! OH MY!! Yuuji tried to kiss you! I never thought he'd do that! He must be loosening up some to even consider that!"

His laughter continued as he flopped down on the bed and smooched the tiger on the back of the head. "Awh...now what is wrong with a cousin kissing you?" teased Izzy as he poked at the tiger's ribs. "I'll have to remember that the next time you don't want to get up." Izzy put his arms around his sleepy spoiled tiger and hugged him close. "What am I going to do with you? Ok well I'm going to go try and cook breakfast because I'm hungry..." If someone didn't get this ball rolling the main act wouldn't get his butt in gear.

He released Akihiko and started to get up. He could make toast...and put peanut butter on it.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Soon as Izzy moved to get up though, Akihiko's arm reached out and grasped his manager by the waist, pulling him back down onto the bed.
"Stay here..." Narcissus whispered, curling around the megane-clad man. "We can just buy combini food on the way... I don't want to get up yet... and besides... we don't have anything new to practice... we can be fashionably late, ne?" the musician asked, blue eyes open as he looked innocently at his manager.
"And it is too wrong for Yuuji to kiss me... baka Yuuji... he should just go kiss Michi again instead."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:54 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oof!" Izzy fell back and was drawn into his partner's arms. Awh...so warm! Snuggly tiger! Dang it! This wasn't helping get the day going. But Izzy curled into those arms even though he knew they should get going. "Combini food? You?" Now that was a first! Not that combini food was bad at all. Some of it was delicious but Izzy never heard of Akihiko wanting to eat combini food...ever!

Those sweet blue eyes, so spoiled but Akihiko was also quite cute at the moment too. This held Izzy captivated, "Alright. We can stay in bed longer. Well you're probalby right. Yuuji needs a boyfriend...or girlfriend...or something. Poor man. I mean I know he's happy that Hideo is ok but...it would be nice to know he's not going home alone at night."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:57 pm

There was an obvious smirk on the young Koyasu's face that simple screamed, 'I win!'...
He sighed softly, pulling the comforter up over them complete and just... well... kind of fell asleep again. Or at least it looked that way. In reality though, Akihiko was thinking about what his partner had just said.
"Well..." eventually the musician spoke. "He and Michi did have sex at The WareHouse so... he probably isn't ALWAYS going home alone. Though with Kayla around..." the young tiger shrugged slightly before yawning. "I think you should hook him and Shou up... then Ko wouldn't have to go anywhere..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games