Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 pm
Tezca Frost
Oh thank you its made by one of my best friends on the site. She is an amazing artist. A few days ago I had a PM that said it looked like yaoi art rofl
Ah, I see. She is very impressive then. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:45 pm
WTF IS THIS I DON'T EVEN KNOW

Seriously, what is this? It's on tumblr...  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:45 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Oh thank you its made by one of my best friends on the site. She is an amazing artist. A few days ago I had a PM that said it looked like yaoi art rofl
Ah, I see. She is very impressive then. xd
Yeah going to get her to do some more for me later she does not charge much either [well more I force her to take my gold]
I agree
Your sig also looks nice I was gonna ask if you drew it,but just saw who did. Enjoy you some gaia angels.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:53 pm
Tezca Frost

I agree
Your sig also looks nice I was gonna ask if you drew it,but just saw who did. Enjoy you some gaia angels.
Yeah, I always write whoever does the sig art anyway. 3nodding I do have a few I like, Like this one, by Delsago And this one by SonicSweeti
Yeah, I do have a bit of a thing for angelic things on this site. redface

Edit: The one who drew my sig art asked if she could use that avi as practice using tutorials from one of the gaia artists here called Bluefeathers.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:05 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

I agree
Yeah, I always write whoever does the sig art anyway. 3nodding I do have a few I like, Like this one, by Delsago And this one by SonicSweetiYeah, I do have a bit of a thing for angelic things on this site. redface

Edit: The one who drew my sig art asked if she could use that avi as practice using tutorials from one of the gaia artists here called Bluefeathers.
I like the first one allot and the second one I just say this as do I put them in mine though this one is really the best one by far ever given.
I noticed I am to assume you go with Ciro whenever he shows up in the RIGS cool

Oh thats neato to hear its one reason my sig also got drawn my friend asked if she could draw and color it for practice I told her I would pay her though she was against it.
Seems she did a rather good job in the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:11 pm
Tezca Frost
I like the first one allot and the second one I just say this as do I put them in mine though this one is really the best one by far ever given.

Oh thats neato to hear its one reason my sig also got drawn my friend asked if she could draw and color it for practice I told her I would pay her though she was against it.
xd I see. redface Yes to the assumption. *holds her doll close* Nice to know we had our avis as practice for one's artwork. I wonder what the next RIG would be by the way since I did lose interest in this RIG and I'm usually very interested in the Love Charm series.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:21 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

xd I see. redface Yes to the assumption. *holds her doll close* Nice to know we had our avis as practice for one's artwork. I wonder what the next RIG would be by the way since I did lose interest in this RIG and I'm usually very interested in the Love Charm series.
Yah xd I can tell from the way it is,but hey could not pick a better guy RIG character to like I suppose mrgreen
Yes it is very nice that people like avi's enough to want do it wooh. Yeah this RIG had nothing that caught my interest. I hope its going to be another RIG similar to the Final Reign have been wanting another like that for a while it was fun to play.
Don't think another Music one will be done this early.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 pm
Tezca Frost
Yah xd I can tell from the way it is,but hey could not pick a better guy RIG character to like I suppose mrgreen
Yes it is very nice that people like avi's enough to want do it wooh. Yeah this RIG had nothing that caught my interest. I hope its going to be another RIG similar to the Final Reign have been wanting another like that for a while it was fun to play.
That's true. redface Yeah to the music RIG coming soon. I don't think we had one that's like Final Reign in a while with each star to represent and NPC's difficulty level. I'd like to see that again sometime.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:39 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
That's true. redface Yeah to the music RIG coming soon. I don't think we had one that's like Final Reign in a while with each star to represent and NPC's difficulty level. I'd like to see that again sometime.
Well there was a music rig in October so its still pretty early least another month our two I think should be given before another. Yeah thats what made it so fun it became harder as you went one of the few RIGs I actually played more then once. An liked almost all the items it gave.
Sure there could be more war related items be given id like to see more Norse related items emotion_kirakira

Would you get Ciro's clothing if they released it like Cygnus had done  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 pm
Tezca Frost
Well there was a music rig in October so its still pretty early least another month our two I think should be given before another. Yeah thats what made it so fun it became harder as you went one of the few RIGs I actually played more then once. An liked almost all the items it gave.
Sure there could be more war related items be given id like to see more Norse related items emotion_kirakira

I remember I got so pissed off that I couldn't beat the Empress. xd To the question you asked me, yes, I would. >w< I have wanted to see how both his love charm outfits looked on an avatar. redface *admits she has both his love charms, both the SDPlus dolls that had him included and his item in Famestar Masquerade* A Norse RIG would be rather nice too.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:59 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

I remember I got so pissed off that I couldn't beat the Empress. xd To the question you asked me, yes, I would. >w< I have wanted to see how both his love charm outfits looked on an avatar. redface *admits she has both his love charms, both the SDPlus dolls that had him included and his item in Famestar Masquerade* A Norse RIG would be rather nice too.
I lost to the empress once and then other the other one made it to the Czar and lost I was shocked to have made it that far. Even though lost was still fun xd
Figured you would be bit more shocked of no O wO I have strange feeling it might get released some day just seems like one of those people they would make outfit for mrgreen Thats allot of Ciro,but hey can say you've collected it all its neat to know.
I don't think they would just make a pure norse rig less it had something to do with Skyrim,but including it in a concur RIG like the final reign would be neat.
Id still like Meili's outfit as an item at some point.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:17 pm
Tezca Frost
I lost to the empress once and then other the other one made it to the Czar and lost I was shocked to have made it that far. Even though lost was still fun xd
Figured you would be bit more shocked of no O wO I have strange feeling it might get released some day just seems like one of those people they would make outfit for mrgreen Thats allot of Ciro,but hey can say you've collected it all its neat to know.
I don't think they would just make a pure norse rig less it had something to do with Skyrim,but including it in a concur RIG like the final reign would be neat.
Yeah. Though I'd like a RIG that's based on the 7 Deadly Sins. I mean we had an MC and EI on that *the nightmare* Though a RIG would be nice too. *would love the outfit in Hatsune Miku's song "Gift from the Princess who Brings Sleep", a vocaloid song from the 7 deadly sins series as the song for Sloth*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:21 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Yeah. Though I'd like a RIG that's based on the 7 Deadly Sins. I mean we had an MC and EI on that *the nightmare* Though a RIG would be nice too. *would love the outfit in Hatsune Miku's song "Gift from the Princess who Brings Sleep", a vocaloid song from the 7 deadly sins series as the song for Sloth*
Oh if they did that I have a feeling it would be put out in October less they just really wanna put something out like that. Yeah I enjoy that EI. I'm sort of surprised something like that does not already exist lol Sloth is the best sin easiest to pull off emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:23 pm
Eudaemon
WTF IS THIS I DON'T EVEN KNOW

Seriously, what is this? It's on tumblr...

Welcome to the wonderful wide world of Chris Chan : s  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:30 pm
Loool, Chris Chan. The good thing about the Internet is that it's full of people who make you look wonderfully normal in comparison. I had a weird friend in high school who called me Chris-chan, so whenever I see that mess, I think about that.

Tried putting a harness on my little man cat. He's skulking around the house in shame and has decided that the proper response to wearing something he doesn't like is to temporarily forget how to walk properly and crawl around.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games