Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Shizuka tilted his head so slowly feeling the fear bristle off of Katsu's body. His lips parted slightly as if tasting it with his moist tongue just like a snake. His pitch black hair cascaded to the side as his lithe fingers descended down from Katsu's face to his tense arm. The pads slide over Katsu's fingers then ever so softly, he place a small item in his hand. It was about the size of a thumb but hard like metal there was a wire at the other end and Az could feel a small bud pressed into one ear. An earphone?

The fingers upon Katsu's hand touched the top of the small device and soon within Az's ear, he could hear the sounds of music...It was a very quick and strange tune of haunting sounds coming from a piano? keyboard? A set of drums could be heard in the background accompanying the crazy song that seemed born from the Pit itself.

Shizuka's nimble fingers lightly patted on Katsu's hand as if he knew the song quite well.

(OOC: The music is Illuminati - Malice Mizer without the words.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The feeling of fear intensified as the snake's hand moved. It touched Azriel's tense fingers, causing them to curl just a bit tighter, ready to spring.
Katsu wouldn't die without a fight... he wouldn't just roll over and take it...
Survival instincts kicked in...
But then there was something in his hand. On instinct, Katsumi turned his head as if looking down at his hand. There was music then...
Hauntingly beautiful music that was his... his music was playing in his head! Why? What was Shizuka trying to tell him?
Azriel's head tilted to the side slightly so as not to aggravate his surgery. 'Illuminate... doushite, Shizuka-san?' came those silent lips and mouthed words.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:40 am
Shizuka closed Katsu's fingers tightly around the tiny metal item in his hand. The fingers continued to tap but as Katsu asked his question, the fingers slow to a halt and then reached over and spread out Katsu's other hand, before slowly stroking the palm. The strokes of one finger became hiragana upon that soft space.

"Some songs would be forever lost in the depths of this world. Lock in dark vaults of distance nightmares without a key. Should that be this one's fate?" asked Shizuka upon Katsu's palm. His finger slow down to stroke over each open finger upon Katsu's hand as if curious about the warmth of the skin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 am

Katsu shook his head after the hiragana registered within his mind. 'The words must be free. Even now I can see them behind my dark eyes. I will not be locked away again. I... I would welcome death before a locked cage.' came the soundless words.
Black nailed fingers curled around Shizuka's hand softly, feeling the touch. 'There is so much more I have to see and to do... so many songs that must be sung. I carry the pain of this place in my heart... but I carry hope for something better in my soul... perhaps for the first time in my life... I know what it is to live. Not to simply exist... but to have true life. Would you take that from me? Would you bind the fate of these songs to the depths of hell?'

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:18 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"You be my mic stand?" Izzy paused then looked Akihiko over for a moment. "Oh.....um..." he blushed bright red then shook his head quickly because his imagination had drifted elsewhere.

"You're...naughty." he answered as he looked away trying not to think about that too much or he might not be able to sing! "But...you can be MY mic stand. But only in the privacy of the house!"

Nozuma rolled his eyes as he sat down at the drums. "Ok lovebirds. Lets do this thing!" He ran his sticks down the drums and smacked a cymbal. "Returner right?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 pm
The Serpent's fingers were still while his head slowly tilted to the other side allowing his hair to fall the same. His eyes barely blinked as if always searching for an unknown enemy. The shimmer of the black hair rustled slightly when he moved his writing finger again upon Katsu's palm.

"Life is a fragile, Moon Flower. It is over before it has truly begun within the depths of this world. But the impressions live on even as the last breath escape's ones lips. Such are the songs that continue the beat of desperate memories within the nightmare. But you...fine flower, whose blossom has seen the light of warm fanning rays, should not seek sanctuary under earth, so near the serpent's coil. While your roots sink deep into darkness, reach up and away so the serpent may watch with dazed eyes and hear the sound of songs upon the wind...songs upon its scaled skin. Remembering the reason it slithered quietly through the garden and bit nothing."

Shizuka rarely explained his almost poetic words. Even if Katsu was wrong with any part of the impression, the snake only watched on with a slow sway. Internally, Shizuka had given Katsu something that he had acquired and thus allowing it to escape a fate of being lost forever within the Pit.

Many things were lost within these walls, hidden by the mad Doctor. The serpent also knew that the Doctor wanted to pluck Katsu's life from him at some point after he determined whether or not this new surgery cleaned up the previous mistakes. The Doctor despised errors. Katsu was a large set of errors in his experimentation that the Doctor rather not be reminded of.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 pm

The words made Katsu's already hurting head hurt more... and under the influence of fear and uncertainty, the bat wasn't sure if what he heard and what his mind processed really meant the same things.
'The flower must seek the upper crusts of the earth... but no more does it need the depths. And yet... at times... the flower feels far safer in the midst of the serpent who might seek to protect it from the perils that might tear it asunder.' his voiceless lips mouthed, slowly thinking through his words carefully. 'When the flower blossoms... it will sing songs again... and perhaps one will be for the serpent that once shielded it in the dark gardens until the moonlight.'

User Image

Laughing, Akihiko spun around and faced Nozuma, striking a chord on the guitar. "But of course." he said with a smile and a wink before getting back into the proper position to sing and play guitar.
Yet in the back of his mind, the musician couldn't help but entertain that thought of being Izzy's mic stand.
One day...
One day they wouldn't hide it from the world...
And he'd see that gorgeous blush on stage in front of their fans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:33 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy waited for the two men to get started and the bassist was soon to join in. He had the sheet music at his feet so he'd be able to make sure he came in at the right times and didn't mess up his parts of the song. Everyone was doing something to get ready again for another round. But at least tonight it seemed easier. There wasn't as much pressure since they had already been through this once. Although, tonight was also a very different show.

As they finished the song, Izzy glanced over at Akihiko. "This time sounded better I think. Do you agree? Maybe we should remake this song's video one day."

Michi stepped out on stage with Kayla. "Ok guys, Kayla and I need to go through our dance once too before tonight comes along. Since she won't be surprising me like last night."

"I'm just disappointed I won't get to dance with Shou-san too. He's really a good dancer. Mm...." Kayla grinned and poked Michi in the ribs.

"Hey that tickles!" Michi tried to move away from her hands as she chased him to the other side of the stage.

Shizuka lips formed a slight smile even though Katsu could not see it. His fingers paused while Katsu spoke then again started too write, "While the song holds the serpent enchanted, never find solace in it's sway. It's coils weave within the darkness and wait for greater prey. Be a dandelion that blooms wild, spread seeds across the lands. So even when the songs dwindle...when the sway stops and the fangs descend, the fresh blowing of puff ball seeds float beyond the serpent's coiled grasp."

This complex monster could have told Katsu many things about the horrors of the Pit but he didn't seem inclined to relate that. Instead he offered a direction to go. And it was probably already one that Katsu kept in mind. The serpent didn't have the personal desire to end Katsu's life. Although he did follow orders and that reason for following them remained to be seen.

His head tilted again but this time he was listening to something. Then he wrote upon Katsu's hand, "Matsumoto will be waking soon."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Katsu dropped the small mp3 player and instead reached out, grasping at Shizuka's shoulders as his lips formed silent words. 'Do not tell me where to find my solace. Long has it alluded me and longer it may hide still. The bat is not so afraid of the snake... because the bat longs for the day that the snake no longer has to show it's fangs. I do not begrudge what you did to me today. You are a complex and confusing man, Shizuka-san... you are a mystery of poetic words that I enjoy delving into. But more than that... you are a silent guardian... and I think that suits you more than the poisoned fangs of a killer.'
Lithe fingers let go, having balled themselves up in the man's sleeves. One hand though reached up to gently touch the side of Shizuka's face... as if seeing with his fingers.
'Forgive me if I do not always grasp your true intents...' the bat sighed softly, 'Why can we never have long enough to talk?'

User Image

Akihiko's fingers were fast over the guitar, and it felt good to play his own music again. Performing sometimes made it to where he couldn't be as instrumentally involved as he liked.
But with Yammi taking a break, well... Narcissus was having fun!
His voice was spot on too. Thankfully, Azriel's little bout of insanity hadn't damaged anything.
Finishing the song, the musician nodded. "I think it sounded much better actually. And..." blue eyes focused on Michi and the young tiger bowed. "I suppose we can relinquish the stage... hah! Don't tell me you're thinking of using Kayla-san as your microphone stand. For shame Michi-kun." he teased, unstrapping the guitar and setting it back in the stand where Yammi would be later. He caught the ticklish poke. "Or maybe vice versa."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy shook his head as he let go of the mic stand. "She'd be a very curvy mic stand."

"I heard that Lucky-san!" she said as she dragged Michi back to the stage. "I'll use Michi first as my mic stand because I've been in the business longer than he. I've got seniority!"

Michi shrugged, "I'm so screwed. Everyone here has seniority over me!"

"You're going to have to cope, Michi...after a few years you can tease the next newbies." said Nozomu as he leaned back in his chair. But then he perked up and sniffed, "I smell....food!"

Izzy laughed, "You're always the first to smell it, Nozumu!"

"No...not always. As I remember you can smell Nachos from a mile away." Nozumu answered as he got up and hauled butt to the backstage.

"Ok...I'll give him that. Wait! Nozumu! Michi has his song...." Izzy stopped knowing that the man probably couldn't hear.

"Its ok. There's a beat box that Jaz can cue up, Ishi-san." Michi said as he waved to Jaz in the box above. Soon he and Kayla were practicing and they looked pretty good together too.

Izzy then whispered to Akihiko, "Maybe a future girlfriend for Michi?"

Shizuka didn't move even as the bat's fingers clutched at his shoulder. Odd...very strange that this one would try to give the serpent some comfort. Although it didn't seem to fall on deaf ears. Guardian...or Assassin? It probably depended on the point of view. But the head did tilt to the warmth of touch upon his face. Ah...warmth. It was real after all. The low breath of a sigh could be heard from the man's lips.

His own fingers slid upward and carefully caressed the hand against his face. But then he stopped and was still for a moment soon he backed away from Katsu and 'disappeared.'

There was a yawn just afterwards as Izo woke. He blinked and looked around seeing that Soto was also snoozing. "Good grief. Too many work hours. I can imagine." He sat up and stared at the bed seeing Katsu siting there. "Did you get some rest?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Katsu didn't want to move. His fingers pressed against that skin, feeling the flesh beneath the pads.
But then the soft caress stopped... and the snake was gone.
Azriel's hand fell into his lap, and for a long time his head remained tilted down as if watching that hand.
"Ha... hai..." Katsumi whispered in response to Izo's question. "I still feel very uncomfortable... being here... unable to see... even with you in the room, Matsumoto-san... gomen..."

User Image

As Akihiko and Izzy stood off to the side watching Michi and Kayla, the young tiger nodded. "I hope so. Poor guy's got way too many pent up frustrations."
But then Narcissus wrapped an arm around his manager's shoulders and pulled him off backstage. They were in a corner that no one would probably even notice them. The musician smiled slightly, pulling Izzy against his chest with both arms suddenly.
"Gomen... for earlier... I didn't mean to upset you."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy was surprised to hear that statement from Akihiko about Michi but maybe things hadn't been too good for Michi-kun. Izzy had a few guesses but never poked his nose too far. Because Akihiko had made his choice and he wanted to respect Akihiko's and Michi's friendship.

He smiled a little when he was hugged. "I know. I am too." He didn't try to explain himself because he really couldn't change the tiger in a day...week...or maybe even a year. It would take time.

But...soon the club was roaring with fans and the party had begun. Everyone was busy and by the time it was over, Izzy wanted to just get to bed. Although, he knew they had to stay at least a short time for the afters. It seemed that tonight's energy was a different kind. And he wondered how reviewers would feel about the performances. He thought he had done very well. And Michi was loosening up more tonight. Was it a better show? He wasn't sure, A different show....yes. Some of it he couldn't critique on his own. They still had a ways to go in some regards. But these shows were definitely helping Ohayou's pocketbook.

The next day came too as the doctor showed up at the room where Katsu was resting.

"Let's take a look at that pretty face now shall we." he said as he started to remove the bandages from Katsu's head. As each layer came off, Katsu could slowly see the light coming up around him and finally his eyes were relieved of the bandages completely. "Now open them up and lets take a look.

The doctor examined each eye then the area of the head where he had opened Katsu up. "Things look good so far. Now lets take you in for a scan to make sure nothing is swelling and if that seems to be good, then Matsumoto-san can take you on your way." The doctor didn't seem to mind the idea of the man taking Katsu out of here. The man wasn't too keen on all the guards that had been swarming this area of level 7. He wanted them gone!

Izo was near by as was Soto, although the man still looked like he needed sleep. Inside were also several other guards as well as #2. The assassin didn't seem too concerned about the amount of men in the room.

"Alright, then lets get this scan done." Izo demanded as the doctor's nurse brought in a wheel chair for Katsu to sit on.

When they finally all arrived at the scan room. Katsu was allowed to position himself on the scanner as the doctor and nurses prepared the rest.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Katsu hadn't slept much that night. Not after the snake's visit... but he had tried to fool Izo into thinking he slept some of the time at least. It had been hard... due to the fear in his gut and the pain in his head.
Constant pain that throbbed and ached...
Slowly though, as the bandages were removed, that fear spiked it a bit more. What if he freaked out? What if his eyes...
Blinking, Azriel drew in a sharp breath at the pain of the lights, shielding his eyes at first with one hand. They flickered, irises dilating and then shrinking rapidly and the pain in his head intensified... at least at first.
Then everything seemed normal and Katsumi looked over to Izo with a smile. He wasn't going to scream his lungs out... he could control it!
Home...
He could leave this sterile cold place...
It took no time at all for Azriel to get into the wheelchair and then, once in the scan room, up onto the table.
He wanted to go home...

User Image

Everything had gone off perfectly...
Including his little stunt during his on-stage talking break. Three random audience members were chosen by their tickets to meet the performers backstage after the show.
And well... one very lucky woman with a signed t-shirt was also invited along.
Stepping off stage finally though, Akihiko wasn't thinking about the fans that would grace their presence soon. He put a hand to the wall, taking slow deep breaths.
Damn he was tired...
Far more tired than he had been the night before even.
Perhaps the addition of the dance number and singing with Izzy had been a bit much.
He waved off one of the stage hands and instead just sat down in a metal folding chair, trying to catch his breath.
"The fans are already waiting." Yuuji said, walking up to Akihiko and handing him a bottle of water.
The young tiger quickly downed about half of it before just trying to breathe for a minute. "Damn lights were hot out there... see if they'll meet Ruki and Michi first, ne?"
"Because you're having problems forming sentences?" his cousin asked with a knowing smile.
Akihiko smirked, "Urusai na... shake your a** on stage and we'll... we'll see how well you talk after."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:35 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy knew that Akihiko was probably exhausted because the man worked his butt off this night and while he want to go to him and see if he was ok, he knew that there were fans coming back to greet them. So he quickly tried to put on his best face and not yawn as the people were brought in back by security.

Yammi smirked as his 'fan' was brought back. "Hey...I see you got lucky."

The fan smiled brightly displaying her shirt, "YES! I can't believe I got to come back here and see the band! Wow!"

Before Izzy knew it, he was getting asked a ton of questions by the curious fans. He carefully signed shirts and a couple random things but as soon as Michi was guided in by Yuuji, he was a bit relieved that he didn't have to stand here with just Yammi. Of course soon the rest of the band wandered in and Kayla too.

Izzy remained composed and couldn't help but enjoy the change of pace. Something like this rarely happened at an event with Narcissus. Michi took a few personal photos and Jaz took pictures with the fans' cameras to help out.

It seemed like the party was going pretty well....

Izo watched like a hawk and waited as they set everything up for the scan. He was impatient but he didn't want anything to go wrong. Being stuck in the Pit these past couple days was a royal pain in the butt. And while he had been productive, that feeling of tension never ceased.

The scanning process was slow and tedious but the doctor was thorough. He muttered to himself as he reviewed the scans. "Well, mm...It looks better but I'd like to keep him a few days for observation."

"No..." Izo said flatly and nothing would change his mind.

Shizuka's eyes drifted slowly over to Katsu as the young man was allowed up. But he didn't move from his corner of the room.

"A doctor will be on staff at one of my homes to keep an eye on him while he recovers. He'll recover far quicker up there than down here." Izo added with the same tone as prior.

"I see..." The doctor was none to pleased about it but as his eyes glanced around the men in the room, he decided not to press the issue. "Very well. Then take him and go." The doctor waved his hand as if he could shoo them away.

"But...if he has any issues, you can always...bring him back...down here." smiled the doctor in such a way that one might never feel comfortable again. "Escort them out."

The doctor exited through another door as the Nurse opened the door they came in. #2 remained behind and walked just in front of the door the doctor had left through as if to say, no one will pass.

But Izo was happy to go the opposite direction as soon as Katsu was put in the wheel chair. "Alright pack up his things and meet us at the limo."

Izo patted Katsu's hand as one guard pushed the chair "Soon...you'll be in a big bed and it will be a much more restful place."

As promised, the limo took them away from the Pit in grand fashion and within an hour, they were parked at a small estate. Further outside of Tokyo than the other home, Katsu had seen. This was actually a house with a small well kept yard with high terracotta walls that had plenty of vines that obviously sprouted flowers in the spring. As Katsu was put into the wheel chair, he could tell that this home was very old but well kept.

Izo hadn't spoke much on the trip there. In fact he had slept some of the way. The older man hadn't a restful night since the surgery and it was catching up. But once they were within the home, It had a very traditional Japanese feel. "Take him down the hall. His room is the last one on the right."

The guard wheeled Katsu in to a very airy room with white wood walks and a white oak bed that had posters which curled over the top of the bed and draped a white silk canopy touched by embroidered lavender flowers. The room was so peaceful with a lavender colored fluffy comforter and pima cotton sheets. "Would you like me to lift you into the bed." asked the guard as they entered the room.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:03 pm

"Having fun?" Narcissus asked as he finally got his a** over to the excitement.
In truth, he'd grabbed a towel to wipe down a little and was still carrying his half empty water bottle. The musician smiled at the fans, one of which looked like she might cry any second.
"Oi! No tears. Not even happy ones." Akihiko said, putting a hand on the young woman's head and looking into her eyes. "Want me to sign anything?"
She nodded, holding out a limited edition copy of the young tiger's new album... the charity event version. Yuuji handed him a marker and Akihiko was soon signing his name.
Not Narcissus...
Koyasu Akihiko...
Blue eyes caught Izzy for a moment before his attention went back to the fans that seemed to be swarming them.

'It looks better but I'd like to keep him a few days for observation'
Dark eyes flickered immediately to Izo because the bat didn't want to stay here for a few days. He knew the spider couldn't remain with him that whole time, nor could Soto... and even with there being armed guards...
Shizuka had gotten in so easily...
And if the Doctor ordered it... the snake's fangs would strike...
"I... can't work on my music here..." Azriel reasoned, more than glad when Matsumoto said 'No'.
Hearing the doctor's voice though... hearing that hidden tone caused Katsu to shiver... and the cold that set itself in his bones remained for quite some time.
The car drove... Izo slept... Azriel lay on the opposite seat of the limo, shielding his eyes from the light which still hurt him. Seeing the house though... made him finally smile.
The bat was cold... but something about this place made him just a bit warmer inside... and so he was happy to be wheeled to a room of his own...
"Kirei na..." Katsumi whispered, black nails touching the lavender comforter. The room simply smelled of the fragrant flower! He glanced back at the guard, "No I... I can manage..." Azriel replied, pushing himself up carefully from the wheel chair.
It only took two steps to sit on the bed, and as he did so, it felt soooooo good...
Within seconds he had burrowed under the blankets and was warm and cozy and safe for what seemed the first time in days.
And yet...
A part of him missed the black electric blanket back home.
'This is Izo's house... it's so much nicer than his Ginza flat...' Katsu thought to himself, his eyes staring up at the draped silk canopy and the lavender flower embroidery all around him. 'I don't want to leave this room... it feels so good...'

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games