Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Fine fine....we can play it. Man...." Yammi sucked on his cigarette then shifted the guitar in his rig. "I just would like to have some time to sit down." He sucked in air and leaned a little bit to the side. "Man.." They hurt. And my guitar is frigging heavy today. he thought but didn't say that out loud. He wanted another pain med but he be sleeping on the stage if he were to take one.

Meanwhile back stage, Izzy was going through his interview.

"No...Shou-san isn't expected to play tonight. And I don't know if I'll be performing with him in the near future. We've not discussed it." he answered calmly because he had a feeling this conversation would have several questions like this.

"Will you play Circle the Drain here in Japan anytime soon?" asked the interviewer.

"Ah...well yes, I expect so." Izzy said with a light smile then waited for the next question as he sipped on a bottle of apple tea.

"So are you going to go on tour with your album in the near future?"

"Well, I suppose within the year, but I've not decided the exact details. I'm not going to promise but I am fairly sure it will happen. I'd except to do so after the album comes out."

"Will you tour alone or with Narcissus or Shou? "

"Mm....we've not discussed it so I've no answer to give." replied Izzy knowing that none of those questions could even be remotely answered right now but he doubted he'd be touring with Shou considering Akihiko's jealousy and Smash.

And the conversation continued on....

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

"Ok you can as me for advice...and I hope that you win." Oreo's smile was genuine as he rubbed a hand over Naoko's back. After Naoko came up from his head desk on the piano, Oreo chuckled, "It's ok. I like the distraction quite a bit." His warm fingers slid around and he slowly caressed Naoko's chin before kissing his lips softly. "You're truly blushingly beautiful...."

Then he pulled his moist lips away, "But..you will not be beautiful on the day of the contest. You'll be handsome...smart..savvy. His finger reached up to tap Naoko on the nose. "Ok?"

His other hand reached down to gently caress Naoko's on the keyboard, "Play me something else before you have to go. I want to have your music in my head for the rest of the evening."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Narcissus was laying on the stage now, staring up at the ceiling. "Ne... Yammi-san. You want me to play guitar some tonight to give your ribs a rest?" the musician asked, glancing over at his guitarist with curious blue eyes.
After all... he knew his own songs better than anyone else.
He'd actually been debating playing the piano himself just in case...

The interviewer smiled, "Ah... does this mean you have to discuss it with the current chairman or with your star?" he asked, curious about the relationship between musician and manager. "Can you tell me what inspires your music or what you look toward for some inspiration? Can you play any instruments, Lucky-san? Why is it that you've been working for music labels for so long but never auditioned to be a star yourself? Oh and..." he looked at his tablet of notes. "We had a few fan written in questions so I suppose I should ask you a couple of those... though they're a bit easier to reply to." the man said with a wink. "What is your favorite food. What musician or band has had the most influence on you. What is your ideal date scenario. And the last question from fans is... What are you like at home?"

Naoko stared at Oreo for a long moment even after the man stopped speaking. He had an unsure look in his amber eyes... like maybe something wasn't right...
Was he getting carried away?
Probably...
After all, the pianist didn't know much about Oreo... and the man lived and worked in a place that had once tormented Naoko's darkest nightmares... or so he assumed that place was much akin to this one if they weren't the same. And sure, he and Oreo had had sex... but... wasn't the blond supposed to be re-thinking things? Wasn't he supposed to be trying to love himself before loving someone else?
Wait... but he didn't love Oreo... right?
Oreo was just a brilliant distraction from his own pain. Someone who would listen and try to understand when no one else had the time... right?
"Ha... hai... I'll play something else..." the younger Oumori brother replied as his gaze re-focused itself on the piano's keys once more.
Oreo was a distraction. A friend in the making perhaps. Nothing more. Well okay maybe a friend with benefits... because the darkness inside said it was too soon... it grumbled and growled at the blond and Naoko knew that he couldn't make himself that vulnerable so soon.
And so his fingers flew over the piano keys, playing a melancholic tune that held a haunting undertone to it. It was a longer piece, lasting nearly ten minutes in fact.
Even the bartender stopped to listen.

OOC: Posting for Nil because Hughes sucks.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:00 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy remained posed because he had been a manager for a long time, he was used to answering for his stars although answering for himself was a very different challenge. But still, he tried to reflect on each answer before opening his mouth and making a big mistake. "Well you asked me about Shou-san and Narcissus-san and I've not spoken to either of them about touring. Nor have I decided if I will tour alone." He didn't directly say anything about the 'chairman' or 'his star' because right now he wasn't really sure how to answer that.

"My music...mm...experiences in life have been some of my inspiration. People I've met and places I've been. After the Tsunami, I've spent time reflecting on life." His fingers slid down the side of the chair to the arm rest where he thrummed the edge as the next question was brought up.

"No, I don't play any instruments but with all these good people around me, I'm sure I'll get around to learn one sooner or later." laughed Izzy because he knew that he never had any time to learn an instrument in the past. He wondered if he'd ever have time now.

"Ah...well see, sometimes things really are by chance. I used to do karaoke for my younger stars I managed to cheer them up. But I never thought of myself as a possible vocalist because I was quite busy promoting them and making sure their careers were successful." He smiled brightly because it was quite true. He had been so involve with other commitments that he nor others saw his value beyond managing.

"Oh...alright. I can answer a few of those. Mm...Favorite food. That is easy. Nachos. Ah...now that one is hard, because I feel like I've learned something from so many people. Mm...Well I'd say that Shou-san had the most influence on me to make this leap to become a star. But I find that I've so many other people inspiring me now that I've gone forward. People like Narcissus-san, Yammi-san...the band. So it's hard to just pinpoint a particular person." Of course he couldn't come out and say that Narcissus was a big influencer in more ways than one. He had to lump him in with the band to give it the right neutral feeling.

Ideal date scenario....umm..mm...." He patted his lip with a finger tip trying to figure it out. "I'd say a picnic basket and a long drive to a scenic location. Then, relaxing under the stars enjoying time together in the quiet. That would be nice I think."

"At home? Ah...well I think probably pretty much like most anyone you know. I hang out in my PJs and watch TV while looking at things on my laptop. I read manga sometimes...I work on projects for the studio, and ponder new lyrics. Things like that." Izzy was certainly happy this was the last question because really didn't want the interviewer to go any deeper with some other questions prior. He got up slowly from his seat and nodded to the interviewer before gracefully leaving.

-----

Yammi finally unhooked the guitar from the rig, "I might need ya to...." he carefully slid down to the floor and winced as he took a seat. "Ngh...I just want a few minutes break." he admitted as Nozuma got up from the drums.

"We've still go the cot back there Yammi. Why don't you go crash on it and take a pain killer. There's several hours before the start of the show. I'm sure we can handle all this for a few hours. Nikki can wake you for costumes. Right?" Nozuma said as he glanced over at Narcissus. Because to him Yammi probably needed a few days off rather than trying to play these gigs but he knew Yammi would tough out a lot of things at his own expense when it came to a performance.

"I really shouldn't go napping and taking meds." disagreed Yammi with a grumble even though that probably was what he should be doing right now.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Oreo backed off a little as he saw the uncertain look in those eyes. Really he was just being affectionate not trying to capture the young man's heart although the idea wouldn't have been far from his mind if he were free. But here he couldn't conceive of making that commitment.

For ten minutes, Oreo took in the sweet sounds and closed his eyes for a few just to connect with the music. It was a very fine way to close the day even if he knew that Naoko was trying to distance himself just a little from the situation. Once the younger man was done, Oreo smiled and again clapped. "A fine performance by a very fine musician. I think you've given this piano hope as well as I."

"I had a lot of fun today. And I hope you did too." he said softly as he sat on the bench. "I'm sure you've got a great day ahead of you. I'm going to have to head back down stairs because I'll need to prepare for a client. But the lunch and conversation were really enjoyable. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my afternoon."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 am

Narcissus sat up and looked from Nozuma to Yammi. "Nozuma-san's right. Take a pain killer and crash. I don't need to practice my dance number again and I can easily play guitar when Ruki and I work on 'Returner' so don't worry about it."
Sitting there, elbows resting on his knees, Akihiko didn't notice the interviewer coming from backstage. Well, least ways not until the man was standing on his other side.
"Narcissus-san, do you have time to answer my questions?"
Looking up, blue eyes focused on the man for a split second then the musician smiled. "Of course." he stood. "Lead the way. I'm assuming this is taped, ne?"
"Hai." the man spoke, taking Narcissus back to where he'd just finished interviewing Izzy Lucky.
Both men sat down and there was a quick flurry around Akihiko as a couple of makeup and hair stylists made sure he looked good for the camera.
"Let me begin by giving my condolences for your recent loss. Koyasu Aki-san was a very important figure in your industry. Are there any plans in regards to his funeral?"
Akihiko nodded, "There are, but none have been finalized. I'm afraid Hiroki-san would know more than I at this point."
"Is it true that Ohayou is in financial trouble?" the man asked politely.
Narcissus however shook his head, "We've had some set backs recently but I think you'll find that we bounce back quickly. It is true that some of the higher paid salaries were cut back however to reduce wasteful spending, but to say there is financial trouble... I wouldn't quite go that far. We want to put more behind new talent and to make sure everything we produce is a good product, whether it is music or promotional items and merchandise. For that, I don't mind a smaller paycheck because it means things are done right."
The man smiled at this. "Do you know who will be replacing Koyasu-san full time then?"
"Ah... that matter is still unresolved and right now is a company secret so I can't exactly comment on that at this time. However, when it is full decided then we will hold a press conference to set minds at ease."
"And what about your hospital stay recently? You almost missed your performance last night. How are you feeling, Narcissus-san?"
Akihiko smiled, "Much better. It's probably the stress of the last few days that caused it. That compounded with my injuries late last year. However, the doctor says I'm fine for the most part. At least well enough to perform. Though..." he sucked in a small breath as he thought through his next words. "I get tired easier than normal, so it's good to have a shorter set to perform right now. My manager says I need to hit the gym hard after the club gigs." Narcissus laughed softly at this. "I don't like to be idle too long so I'll have to change that by getting myself in better shape, ne?"
"So there are no problems with your health now then?"
"Well you might see my nose bleed." Akihiko replied with a wink. "Small side effect of my medication. Actually happened this morning. So if it happens on stage don't worry about. I'm fine. And please don't throw tissue boxes at me." he laughed.
The interviewer laughed too then went onto his next question. "You were harshly criticized by some critics for your performance last night. What would you say in response to some of their words?"
Akihiko looked off to the side as he thought about his answer. "Ano... In ways they were right, but in others they were wrong, you know? Yes my performance was different and very emotional... but that is because I didn't bill these shows as Narcissus. The music you hear is... closer to the vest, really. Music by Koyasu Akihiko. On the other hand yes I acknowledge that my songs weren't really something to dance to like those of Lucky-san or Tanaka-san or Shou-san... so I'll be trying to change that tonight with at least one of my older songs that might get the room dancing. A lot of my fans tweeted me that I made them sad or that I seemed sad to them... and my answer is that yes I was very sad when I wrote those songs. I composed them in Hawaii after the tragedy there... and I was deeply affected by it. I almost lost two very important people to me... and I almost died myself."
"You almost died, Narcissus-san?!"
Akihiko smiled slightly, "I guess this isn't public knowledge, ne? Ano... I was in an elevator when the earthquake struck and the ceiling caved in, part of it anyway. Hayato-san was with me at the time and he was almost crushed. We climbed out the top of the elevator, because it was stuck between floors, and wrenched open the doors. We couldn't go up or down because the staircases were destroyed, so we got into one of the rooms and waited until I could call Tanaka-san and Takagi-san who were with our vacation party. It took a while for the cell lines to clear enough... and we couldn't reach Shou-san or Lucky-san. Eventually Hayato-san and I were rescued and there was so much sadness... I couldn't just sit by and watch it happen... so I wrote music."
"Is it true it only took you a week to create this album?"
Akihiko nodded, "Hai. On the original I played all the instruments and did the vocals mostly myself... though Tanaka-san helped on one track with vocals. It was better than dwelling on the losses... and the proceeds from the original album are all going to the victims of the tragedy. Of course we're releasing a re-make of the original with my band so it won't be quite the same... but I wanted to do something, you know?"
The man smiled slightly as he nodded. "So then... when the critics compared you and Shou-san's performances?..."
"That is where the critics are wrong." Akihiko replied, wagging a finger at the interviewer. "You can't compare Shou-san's works with my own. We're two very different men trying to convey two very different messages. He was trying to draw fans into his fantasy world, whereas I was trying to draw them into my soul. That's certainly two different end results. It's easier to look into a fantasy than into another person's soul, ne? Perhaps I didn't convey my feelings as perfectly as I wanted but tonight I'll try again. Shou-san is a brilliant man and my perfect rival... but we're different in our approaches and in our meanings. His stage show was flawless last night and because mine was more melancholy, it was easier to focus on the less depressing tones of Shou-san's work. But I hope tonight fans will see that while my songs are sad... they're also hopeful as well."
"Sugoi na... that wasn't the answer I expected..." the other man replied with a slightly confused look on his face.
Narcissus laughed, "Did you expect me to be angry or jealous?"
"I expected you to admonish your critics."
Both men laughed at this, though Akihiko would've rather just brained a few of those stupid critics himself...
"So I suppose I should ask some fan questions, ne? They're much the same as the questions I asked Lucky-san. What is your favorite food. What is your ideal date like. What are you like at home. What is your favorite thing to do after a long day of recording or rehearsal. And the last question would be what inspires you most?"
Narcissus sighed a bit, taking all those questions into his mind at once. "My favorite food is... well... mmmm... I don't know if I have a favorite." the musician laughed. "But I do have very fond memories of a stir-fry that one of my friends used to make when I was younger. I think I like it so much because it helped me realize that I enjoyed to cook. He made it again for me recently and it tasted just like I remember so... it's a special food to me. Date? That's actually easier to answer. Warmth and silence. A nice dinner for two then just sitting with one another on the sofa in front of a warm fire. Something simple and private... where I can win over my date's taste buds first then seduce them with soft words after." Narcissus winked before delving into the next question. "At home... I'm so lazy!" he laughed.
"Honto ni?!" The interviewer asked.
Akihiko nodded, "Hai. If I had my way I'd sleep til noon. I hate mornings. I walk around in yukata a lot... spend time cooking or working in my home studio or training in my gym. When I can I like to just read on my sofa too. I'm afraid I'm a very boring man at home... but it's not often I get the chance to relax so..." he shrugged. "I'm just seriously not a morning person. At all. I've thrown pillows at people trying to wake me up before."
At this the interviewer laughed again. "Who would dare try to wake you up?"
Narcissus rolled his eyes. "My manager mostly, but sometimes my cousin, Takagi-san. I think I even threw a pillow at Tanaka-san once too... The studio at my house is really good so I let others brainstorm there when they want. Where my manager is concerned though... he usually wakes me up because I turned off the alarm clock, you know?" Akihiko laughed at this. "He gets irritated when I'm late so he'll wake me up early to make sure I get where I need to be. My favorite thing to do after a long day of working... is cook. I love to cook. I made a huge pancake dinner for Shou-san and his nephew Ko-kun a few days ago. The other day Ko-kun helped me make breakfast for Lucky-san because he had a cold and Ko-kun wanted to cheer him up, you know? Really I like to cook for any of my friends who come over. It's relaxing. So there's always something good to eat at my house." he laughed before delving into the last question. "What inspires me most... is love. I can't really expand on the answer like I'd like to... but there are all sorts of forms of love, ne? The love between a man and a woman or the love between two friends or the love between a parent and child. You can love your pet or your sibling or even love, to a degree, everyone you make a connection to in your day to day life. You can love things, like cooking, or you can love what you do. Love has many levels, ne? Exploring those levels in different ways... inspires me. To be honest, until recently, I had started to forget love. I would be Narcissus on stage and for fans but I wasn't really loving anything except the attention. I still love attention, but now I love other things too and it's the growing and changing of love that inspires me the most. I've made a lot of new friends this past year and they've all had a profound impact on how I view love. It's for them that I'm singing as Koyasu Akihiko." the young musician smiled fondly. "So... I hope my fans will support Koyasu Akihiko... as much as they support Narcissus."
The interviewer smiled, "I'm very sure they will, Narcissus-san."
The camera turned off and blue eyes glanced from the camera to the interviewer. "When will this air?"
"Tonight." the man spoke, standing from the chair. "I still need to interview Tanaka Michi-san though."
Standing as well, Akihiko nodded. "I'll send him in. Arigatou gozaimasu."
The interviewer bowed and so did the young Koyasu and then Narcissus left the room. A few seconds later the shout of, "MICHI-KUN?!" could be heard as the musician sought out his friend.

Amber eyes focused in on Oreo again. "Gomen... I didn't mean to hog all your attention or free time. Mmmm... I don't know about fun... but you put my mind at ease about a lot of things, Oreo-san. Next time I come I'll remember to bring you a cd. Ano... is there anything else you'd like? Anything at all?"

(((OOC: OMG it took me like an hour to write all this! -dies-)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi fortunately had Nikki cleaning him up just before this meeting with the interviewer. He didn't really want to talk to the guy. Heck, he had no idea what to say or do and Nikki said to be careful because they could ask trick questions. Great...that made him feel all the more ready to stay in the dressing room and lock it up until the show.

But when Akihiko yelled he had a feeling that the star would drag him by the ear to that room if he didn't show up. So he poked his head out of the dressing room..."Hey. Do I have to...Will this take long? I mean I'd rather be up there practicing my set than talking to some guy about...my world." He was very apprehensive of this interview. He was easy going but this wasn't in his normal to do list.

"Oh no...you didn't hog all my attention or my free time. I just want you to be comfortable and you seemed a little antsy a moment ago. So I figured I'd give you the easy way out." Oreo smiled and stood up then laughed, "Your company...that's what I'd like." He winked knowing that while he wanted many things, he didn't want to use Naoko like that, Naoko was a nice guy that Oreo didn't want confused by gifts and sentiments. Besides he could never return any gifts of his own. Plust the young man was still trying to sort himself out so he didn't want Naoko to feel obligated. "Don't worry about me but I wouldn't mind hearing that CD. Although, I don't have a player of my own. So..mm....that might be a problem. So maybe just these moments at the piano will do?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:20 pm

"Then... I'll pre-load an MP3 player for you and bring that next time." Naoko replied with a smile, figuring that would be much easier than a cd and a cd player anyway. Besides, it wasn't like he'd spend a fortune on it. His discography wasn't so big that it would warrant a lot of GB's...
"Antsy? Mmm... not really..." the blond shook his head, trying to explain. "I'm just trying to think things through like Yamada-san suggested I do. He said I needed to learn to love who I am before I have any sort of relationship with anyone else... so that's what I'm trying to do. I mean... not that we have a relationship really... this is more of a friendship to me. I'm just trying to be careful really." he added, looking up at Oreo. "I'm very comfortable around you, Oreo-san. You don't expect anything... and that's nice. I can come here and treat you to lunch or dinner if you're free... and you listen to me and give me advice... and the occasional kiss isn't half bad either." Naoko teased with a wink. "Next time though... maybe I'll come by for something a little more intimate than conversation, ne? I mean... because you've got other clients soon and all."

Akihiko smirked, putting an arm around Michi's shoulders. "Yes you do and you'd best get used to it. If you want I can sit in with you. Ruki already did his interview and I've finished mine. Besides, the questions aren't that hard... well they shouldn't be that hard at any rate." the young tiger spoke, steering Tanaka carefully toward where the interviews were set up.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 pm

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi was a bit resistant to the idea of this interview but he finally was pushed into the room after telling Akihiko he'd rather have company! Heck no did he want to be alone with this guy! "You're going in there with me. Or I'm not going in." he had said before the door opened.

Once in the room, Michi gave a polite bow to the interviewer. He wasn't about to screw up normal etiquette before sitting down. He was way to nervous to be here and he knew it. He didn't like people just asking any old questions about his world. In America, it was a bit easier, everyone was freer and he kind of felt like he could let things go. But in Japan, everyone usually kept their worlds private enough from other outsiders. It only seemed natural to him when he was here.

"Umm...Hi...." he said as he sat down hoping to high Heavens that Akihiko would keep him from making a complete fool of himself. He felt like a complete NEWBIE!

"That would be very sweet of you...." Oreo said with a soft smile even though he'd have to get Soto's permission to keep it. However, he was able to keep the candy from the American business man, maybe it would be the same deal? He could hope.

"You're friend, Yamada-san is a smart man. And...well I'm probably not the right guy to have a relationship am I. Working here and all...we're far better off as friends." he smiled not meaning anything bad by it but this was the Pit. Probably safer for Naoko. Although If Naoko wasn't as insecure and Oreo felt he was free enough to do so, he'd have gladly dated the younger man. Ah...but he wasn't going to let a thought like that worm it's way in his head. Falling for the clients was not a wise idea...no.

"It is best to be careful and just enjoy this for the good time it is. Call and make an appointment when you want to come visit. You'll be able to ask for my schedule and just pencil yourself in." He then smirked, "Well good...at least you like those occasional kisses. Because I like that blush on your cheeks when I do. And I'm glad you're comfortable too. I'd like things to remain that way."

"Ah..yeah I do have other clients tonight. So you should pencil yourself in and steal my time when you've time to spare." Oreo winked and continued, "I'm sure we can have a stirring conversation." His eyes drifted from Naoko's lips down to his hips. Yeah...he'd like that.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Akihiko smiled to the interviewer. "Found him. I'm going to sit in, if that's alright." the musician spoke before moving to sit down in a chair not too far behind the cameraman.
The interviewer smiled and bowed to Michi. "Tanaka-san, you're quite popular for only having performed yesterday. I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind."
And thus came the questions...
'What inspires you? How was your talent discovered? You were going to dinner with Narcissus-san prior to your trip to Hawaii so how was that and how did you meet Narcissus-san? Tell me a little about your family. Do you play any instruments?' and then came the fan questions, quite similar to Izzy and Akihiko's of, 'What is your favorite food? Your ideal date would be? What are you like at home? Do you have any hobbies? Who, musically, has influenced your specific sound? Do you have any pets at home?'
Of course Akihiko just sat back, one leg crossed over the other at the knee, and listened. The questions weren't too hard really... nothing quite probing. Granted Michi was new... and the interviewer probably didn't want to overwhelm him.

Naoko laughed, "Your eyes tell me you'd like to be stirring something other than conversation." he teased but then nodded. "Hai. I'll make sure to call next time. Today was kind of... well I just needed some air and thought why not, you know? I'll see what my schedule is like tomorrow and maybe call then... depends on my mercurial boss really. As for Yamada-san... he's Shou-san's assistant and he's really got good advice. But... hai... you're right really. Friends are much better I think... because for one you don't live with them and thus don't drive each other nuts." the blond said rolling his eyes as he stood from the piano.
Naoko paused then leaned over, gently kissing Oreo's lips. "I do like more than those kisses, you know." he teased with a wink.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:42 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Yeah...he found me." replied Michi wishing he could have just slipped out the back until the guy was gone. "Ah...sure...go ahead and ask." He tried to keep his cool but he wasn't too comfortable with this at all.

"Umm....inspiration. Ahn....well I think dancing with other people usually inspires me." That was the first thing that could pop into his head after, taking them to bed! But he couldn't say that on camera. Heck No!!!

"My talent? Well um... my current manager, Nezumi-san discovered me and wanted a demo. Then...well Narcissus-san, he demanded that I sing for him after hearing about it. From there, things just happened. " At least, that was how he remembered things and he hoped he was right.

"Dinner before....Hawaii?" For a moment, he titled his head and stared at the interviewer in disbelief. " Wait a minute seriously?...." He leaned forward in his chair as his eyes narrowed, "Your asking me about dinner? A dinner I can't even remember after Hawaii. It was just dinner." This question actually upset Michi because he didn't want to talk about Hawaii but he couldn't believe they'd ask about something like that.

"I met Narcissus through work." That answer was very short without any explanation. The young man wasn't taking this part of the interview well at all.

"Mm...I'm the only son of some great parents. That's enough about my family." His frustration was evident as he spoke with this interviewer. Obviously after that one question, he wasn't too cool about opening up about anything.

"No...I don't." His lips pressed together considering if he could just leave now but then he as given question that he couldn't walk out from...the fans. So he put them all together gave enough of what he could as answers.

"I don't have a favorite food. And...Mm...An ideal date, depends on the person. I don't do much at home. I'm rarely there. I don't have any real hobbies because my careers take too much time. I'd say Western Pop music has influence my sound but not any particular artist. And....no...no pets." He was ready to walk out of the man at this point and even though he answered every question he was really annoyed.

"I think we're done." said Michi as he stood up from the chair.

'Yeah....then they are telling you everything I'd like you to know." his smile broadened as he stood there wanting do drag the man below for maybe 20 minutes or more. But it was probably smarter not to confuse Naoko's insecurities right now. Naoko was already worrying about getting into a relationship so Oreo would just take things at Naoko's pace.

"Friends with benefits...the best of both worlds." he answered just before that kiss up on his lips. "Mm...I know...And I look forward to your next appointment because I think that I'd like to see how far that blush could go." Oreo loved that teasing mouth. He wanted to kiss it again and bring Naoko into sweet submission but....no he could wait. Yes, waiting and leaving things as they were...simple.

"Ok...so you come back and see me soon." His fingers reached around to pinch the younger man's butt. "And remember to work on your contest challenge. I want you to win!" Pulled Naoko in for a warm hug then picked up his coat. "Here...let me help you in to this before you go out into the weather...." Just like a gentleman he dressed Naoko in the coat.

...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:03 pm

The interviewer was shocked to say the least... and about that time Michi would have noticed Narcissus standing, arms folded over his chest, practically glaring at the new vocalist.
"Could you two give us a minute? Tanaka-san's new to the interview game..."
The cameraman and the interview both nodded, bowed, then left the room.
Just the two of them.
"Michi-kun, even I'm not that cold on camera. You have to answer the questions in a way that will make you favorable to the masses. Those short tiny half-assed answers aren't going to cut it. You need to do the interview. Again."
No... this wasn't best friend Narcissus standing there. This was Tanaka Michi's boss... the man who was funding his career... the young tiger that would take over the talent of Ohayou very VERY soon.
"Now you know why I have a mask." the musician spoke with a half smile. "Give them enough to understand you, Michi-kun. I'm not telling you to spill your guts. I'm telling you to answer politely. Yes, sometimes their questions will frustrate you. Sometimes you'll have to answer the same question more than once."
Akihiko walked over to the camera. "Since we have the interviewer asking the questions... I want you to answer them from me instead." he hit the record button, fully intending to have it edited before it even left the damn club... thankfully they had the equipment and Yuuji had the know how.

Carefully, Naoko got into his coat with Oreo's help. He wrapped the scarf around his neck and put his gloves on before leaning up and kissing the other man once more softly.
"I'll win... and we'll celebrate. You just figure out what you want to eat for the celebration dinner, ne?" amber eyes winked before the man smiled. "And this blush..." he pointed to his cheeks with one gloved finger. "Mmm... it goes pretty damn far and you know it, Oreo-san."
Another soft kiss and Naoko returned the warm hug with one of his own. "I'll come back soon. Yakusoku."
And he turned and started out the door, waving back to Oreo with a smile before passing outside and into the wintry weather.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:49 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Half assed answers? After that he's lucky I answered at all! Great....I'm not really in the mood. Man...I wanted to lay into that guy. Frigging asking me about a dinner...I know we ate out. But shoot I don't even remembered what the hell we talked about! As if that was really important considering that I was almost killed in Hawaii." Michi paced as he spoke knowing Akihiko was pissed but so was he. And really he didn't feel like opening up about family, food and other silly thing like hobbies. Sound like a profile for some dating scam...especially the question about the ideal date!

Fine Fine! I'll answer the frigging questions again. Give me a few." He walked off to the bathroom before Akihko could even get to a camera and for about 5 minutes he sat in there trying to put a fake smile on his face. He stared in the mirror for a long moment seeing the giant chandler falling from the hotel lobby. He had been so lucky Yuuji had been there. "I should have just remained a physical therapist. I just want to have some fun... just want things to be fun. Smile Michi...just frigging smile."

He washed his face and came out of the room, then walked down the hallway seeing Kayla along they way. She pinched his cheek and then he quickly told her how he goofed up the interview. She laughed and told him in English that he needed to loosen up. Then whispered something very interesting in to his ears that made his eyes blink and his cheeks blush. Dang....the things said.

She pulled away and walked right by him swatting his butt. He could only turn and watch her swaying hips as tried to reach for the door know. Wow...what a woman!

Entering into the room, as soon as Akihiko started the record button he answered as politely as he could and kept her words in mind the whole time he was talking. Once he was done, he quickly left the interview room thankful that it was over.

"Yes, we will, Umm...Ok I'll think of something. Not sure what yet. Maybe you can cook?" he winked because he was just teasing.

"Oh...yes, indeed. I do know. And I want to run my lips along that blush all the way....mm...there." Where 'there' was any ones guess. But he knew Naoko knew and that was more than enough. "Ok. I look forward to it." he returned that kiss and slid his strong arms along those hips. "Don't catch a cold out there."

After Naoko had left, Oreo stroked the keys on the piano before returning to the elevator and taking it down one level. He was happy as a clam as he returned his pass.

Way down in the 7th floor, Soto noticed that Oreo had checked in. "Looks like NAKO's visit must have went well. Mm...so Katsu, you wanting to hear about Oreo's adventures at some point?"

...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Akihiko didn't mind the break in the least. He understood. But he'd never seen Michi that guarded before. It was odd... and yet.
The interview finished and the interviewer and his cameraman returned. Narcissus told them they would need to speak with Takagi-san about editing the tape, which they could do in another backstage room. He bowed to both men politely, then excused himself and headed out after Michi.
Before the man got too far, Akihiko put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him over to the side out of the way of any backstage traffic.
"Do you know how many times I've answered the 'ideal date' question? Honestly... He was doing his job, Michi-kun... and while I'd rather never have to be interviewed again... it's part of OUR jobs. Oddly enough the interviewer didn't ask me about Hawaii either... I kind of steered the conversation in that direction. I'm guessing most of the questions that were submitted were just shallow ridiculous stuff anyway." the young tiger smiled and whispered in Michi's ear. "I think both you and Ruki need interview practice. We'll hold it at my place with lunch day after tomorrow. Would that help some? I can even make Yuuji-kun come. Bet he could come up with some painful questions, ne?"

Azriel hadn't exactly been awake that long... but the pain had returned as soon as he woke up and thus the bat had insisted conversation with Soto-san in hopes of getting his mind off... well his mind!
"That was short. Way too short for a normal visit. What have those two been up to?" Katsu asked softly, the bottle of tea in his hands as he sipped it slowly.
Of course Katsumi was a bit more interested when things came to Oreo because Oreo was next on his list to pull from this hell hole. He needed someone financially minded... someone who could handle things from a business standpoint... at least to a degree.
Making Oreo his assistant had sounded like a good idea. Not quite a manager but someone who could handle those sorts of things if the need arose. Kaito was his stage manager and that was a big enough job without having to run around and help Azriel too.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:19 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi stopped when that arm slid around his shoulder and he allowed Akihiko to drag him off. He was a bit stiff but he relaxed as he leaned against a wall. "No..." he answered because he hadn't a clue. "I know he was doing his job. I just don't want to talk about things surrounding Hawaii. Yeah...most of the questions were ridiculous. But I didn't really want to talk about my family either. They don't need a bunch of reporters hassling them about my childhood even if my mother probably would slam the door in their faces." Yeah his mom probably would. She was a tough broad. Even if she wanted Michi to do well she wasn't one to just start talking about their family business.

"Interview practice....mm...alright. I suppose so. If I'm going to have to keep doing this sort of thing, I guess I need it." he admitted and took a deep breath then shoved his hands into his pockets to find a container of Tic-Tacs. He pulled out one and popped it in his mouth before offering one to Akihiko. I don't think I want to be doing painful questions unless I'm drinking beer."

"I'll be heading out after the show with Kayla. She's going to give me a back rub later. Be nice for a change not being the one to give the massage." he said with a curious smirk on his lips. He was glad she was filling his time because he certainly couldn't think about Akihiko like that anymore. He had to move on.

"Well, I could ask him directly...or just pull up the video." said Soto as he scooted closer to Katsu and turned his laptop around so they could see what the camera saw. "Looks like...lunch." Soto actually chuckled as he leaned in his chair. "He came all the way here to have lunch with Oreo...now that is amusing. What do you think?"

...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:31 pm

"I'm quite certain beer can be arranged. You can crash at my place. Yuuji-kun too. That way Ruki and I won't have to worry about the two of you getting home without incident." Akihiko replied with a smile, taking the offered tic-tac before he laughed softly. "Bet she's doing more than just a back rub..." he teased then nodded. "Yeah. You definitely need a massage after doing these shows. Mmm... if you don't want to answer questions about your family then you just say that you've a mother and a father and whatnot and leave it at that. I never answer questions about family, unless it's about ojisan, and even then I rarely answer those... right now I kind of have to but..." the musician shrugged. "Family is private. Sometimes you have to lie too, you know? If I was asked if I was seeing Ruki... I'd say no. Obviously I am but it's none of their damn business. If you don't want to answer... lie. But if you lie... remember the lie or else it will come back to bite you in the a**."

"You better describe it to me." Katsu said with a half smirk, pointing to the bandages over his eyes.
Damn things wouldn't get to come off til tomorrow morning at the earliest. It was a precaution... to make sure the reading side of Azriel's brain didn't have a melt down.
"Lunch? Honto desu ka?!" Katsumi went silent, thinking about that. "Lunch... Okay so... what do I think? I think Naoko's an idiot for wasting perfectly good sex time on lunch but then again... if Oreo were more to him than just a good fling in the sack... Matsumoto-san could use this..." of course Azriel had no idea of his father and boss was still asleep on the cot over to the side or not or if the man was even still there for that matter. "Naoko's a problem... Oreo can be controlled easier than Naoko... so if they developed a relationship it might temper down Naoko's own instabilities... hmmm..."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"So does that mean you'll be cooking as well?" he asked then started to smile a bit more. It was hard not to when he was with Akihiko. His mood was increasingly getting better. "Yeah...probably." he grinned back thinking about the blond. "She a heck of a lot of fun."

"Yeah...I think I'll do that because I prefer to leave them out of it as much as possible. Besides I want to be able to go home to my family on the holidays and have fun. You know?" He seemed more willing now to listen to Akihiko's coaching. Obviously he just needed time to adapt. Hawaii threw him off and that probably would be an issue with him for awhile. Michi like everyone else had their own fears that came back from that place even if he didn't express them much to anyone. "Ok...so I'll lie. And make a list of them because I don't need my butt bitten by it"

"Yeah...just lunch. They did go upstairs and NAKO played the piano and tried to teach Oreo how to play a song. But mostly they ate, and talked. Nothing intimate except for a few kisses." Soto glanced over at Izo and the man was still asleep. He had been up for a long time while Katsu was in surgery so he knew that the man probably needed it.

"Not sure what the relationship is but I don't think Oreo's pushing for an deep relationship. Oreo follows the rules for the most part. But...it does look like he's interested. Ok it looks like they are both reasonable interested. There's a blush on that face. So there must be some compatibility there. I know Oreo has clients tonight so he probably didn't extend their time since he needs to prepare for later. So are you wanting to speak with Oreo? Mm...I could open his schedule more if you want to make sure that NAKO has more time with him. Up to you. I'm not one to usually promote relationships with clients in the Pit but you're in charge." said Soto as he looked through the video step by step looking for anymore clues.

...Dark Star.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games