Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:23 pm
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
She is a Slaaneshi daemon though. wink
I am a rogue trader and you are my faithful personal pilot and adorable naked, drunk as hell scoundrel.
We were a messed up bunch. Well, me and Sam were anyway, you were just another spoiled brat with a system to rule over and her name on a pretty piece of paper naming her rogue trader. wink
I was a boss and you were my faithful retainers. blaugh
Best boss ever though! "Can I have a void-capable fighter? Pweeeeeeeeease?" emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 pm
Darkweaver66
Vikki Stardust
Yes please! blaugh

honestly it wont be much special lol im trying to pretty it up as best i can with simple stuff (non-static camera like its being handheld, adding shadows, etc) and other crap that im not marked on, just to make it look halfway decent when the animating itself inevitably sucks sweatdrop
I'm still interested in seeing it all the same. 3nodding  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:30 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
I am a rogue trader and you are my faithful personal pilot and adorable naked, drunk as hell scoundrel.
We were a messed up bunch. Well, me and Sam were anyway, you were just another spoiled brat with a system to rule over and her name on a pretty piece of paper naming her rogue trader. wink
Best boss ever though! "Can I have a void-capable fighter? Pweeeeeeeeease?" emotion_kirakira

You always were the needy one.. talk2hand

Can I has fighter? Can I had bolt pistols? Can I has dresses now? Can I has statues of naked men? Can I has a pet bear? Always asking for stuff, never pleased and never, ever properly motivated to do what was asked of you. emotion_donotwant

If you weren't such a good pilot and never ever botched a roll I'd have you voided in an instant.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:35 pm
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn

Can I has fighter? Can I had bolt pistols? Can I has dresses now? Can I has statues of naked men? Can I has a pet bear? Always asking for stuff, never pleased and never, ever properly motivated to do what was asked of you. emotion_donotwant

If you weren't such a good pilot and never ever botched a roll I'd have you voided in an instant.
I'm also one hell of a gunfighter. emotion_dealwithit  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:39 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn

I'm also one hell of a gunfighter. emotion_dealwithit
You were our Medea Betancore. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:46 pm
Lady Blodwynn
We have vied for the right to recover an Imperial Navy vessel, we went on a treasure hunt across the sector, hounded by an army of competitors and aliens, we saved a world from an ork invasion, survived a Rak'Gol raid, stole a large amount of treasure from the personal vaults of a chaos warlord and we helped restore order in a system that the ancestor of the rogue trader had both discovered and damned.

Also, our missionary had a habit of punching heads of foes clean off in duels of honour. She had a problem about showing restraint. sweatdrop

How you like them apples? wink

Sounds cooooooooool.... User Image
Wish we could get that far in our Dark Heresy. sad
Althou battle in spaceship was pretty good. :3

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:05 pm
That sounds like lots of fun anyway.

Someday I'll get a game or two in of Deathwatch...

Maybe... Prob not. ):  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:02 pm
Lady Blodwynn
survived a Rak'Gol raid

did someone say Rakghouls?

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 am
Asmondai
Lady Blodwynn
We have vied for the right to recover an Imperial Navy vessel, we went on a treasure hunt across the sector, hounded by an army of competitors and aliens, we saved a world from an ork invasion, survived a Rak'Gol raid, stole a large amount of treasure from the personal vaults of a chaos warlord and we helped restore order in a system that the ancestor of the rogue trader had both discovered and damned.

Also, our missionary had a habit of punching heads of foes clean off in duels of honour. She had a problem about showing restraint. sweatdrop

How you like them apples? wink

Sounds cooooooooool.... User Image
Wish we could get that far in our Dark Heresy. sad
Althou battle in spaceship was pretty good. :3
We played Rogue Trader tho, so unless you convert your characters from dark heresy to there, no spaceships for you little acolyte. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:52 am
Sir Kyle Aziz

Maybe... Prob not. ):
Deathwatch was boring, you start off as a character thats already really strong and has access to mega weapons, meaning that the gm has to throw insane amounts of everything at you to pose a threat. Hordes of monsters and heretics? Shoot them with bolters or charge them with your sword, you do sooooo much damage that you can take down large hordes in no time at all. talk2hand  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:53 am
Darkweaver66
Lady Blodwynn
survived a Rak'Gol raid

did someone say Rakghouls?
I see your pansy star wars and I present you to 40k rak'gol, the boogeymen of the koronus expanse whom are even feared by chaos reavers:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:53 am
Sir Kyle Aziz

Maybe... Prob not. ):
You may want to hold out for Only War instead, which is an Imperial Guard themed roleplaying game, complete with the options for creating your own regiment, from line infantry all the way up to armoured formations. wink  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:13 am
Lady Blodwynn
Yanno, she was the damaged goods bit of our group, what with her tragic history of tribal priestess turned soldier turned missionary.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 am
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
Yanno, she was the damaged goods bit of our group, what with her tragic history of tribal priestess turned soldier turned missionary.
Certainly made for the most interesting character in the bunch, unlike Stu. stare  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 am
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Stardust
Lady Blodwynn
Certainly made for the most interesting character in the bunch, unlike Stu. stare
Yes, what a c**t he was.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games