Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:18 am

General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
Both:*singing* Akaku akaku akaku yurete Yume no yume no hate e
Deatte shimatta unmei ga mawaridasu Dare mo dare mo shiranai himitsu
Ochite ochite ochite Mou modorenai tsumi o kizande mo kitto~

-Slips up from his chair;.- Twins! I have a game..-In his left hand his innocence activated revealing the rather large blade. A small spin here an there.- Madness.... You two run..and I'll chase you... Fastest one gets away.

Debito:OMFG
Jasdero:RUN!
*both jump up and dash away*[/quot-]

-An with that, He was gone after. The large madness equipi type spinning in his hand at a lesiurly way.- THIS little piggy went to the market! -After speaking he would toss the large blade the large rotation cutting nearly anything in its path aiming for either of the twins.-

*both twins stummble a few times but get up and run in many different directions trying avoid the attacks*

-At this point, Bloodlust was a must, The shot to his leg was rather irritating but he could careless.- Cross, Out of my fun..Are you HELPING? The earls men now..? -The large blade would only cut back towards him only to be caught. The blade slipping back abouts as if ready to throw again but htis time the blade was slowly begining to burn red.- Madness Dederupa...

Debito:*turns to look at the commotion* s**t glowing red not good *runs outside into the rain to get away Jasdero following close behind*

Haha! This should be fun as hell then! -Smirks under his helmet somewhat. The large blade would then be hurled out towards the two, For if they knew the madness what was his Dederupa..they would be fearing for the very lives they could even hold onto. For everything in its path was disintigrated like hot magma attached to a buzz saw.-

Debito:*turns eyes widen* ah s**t *stops and runs into a different direction*
Jasdero:*not knowing what to do follows his brother*

Oooh they got some legs on em.

Jasdero:*runs when he suddenly stops eyes wide remembering something* oh no i forgot my chickens!
Debito:BAKA NOWS NOT THE TIME COME ON RUN
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:20 am

Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins

-Slips up from his chair;.- Twins! I have a game..-In his left hand his innocence activated revealing the rather large blade. A small spin here an there.- Madness.... You two run..and I'll chase you... Fastest one gets away.

-An with that, He was gone after. The large madness equipi type spinning in his hand at a lesiurly way.- THIS little piggy went to the market! -After speaking he would toss the large blade the large rotation cutting nearly anything in its path aiming for either of the twins.-

*both twins stummble a few times but get up and run in many different directions trying avoid the attacks*

-At this point, Bloodlust was a must, The shot to his leg was rather irritating but he could careless.- Cross, Out of my fun..Are you HELPING? The earls men now..? -The large blade would only cut back towards him only to be caught. The blade slipping back abouts as if ready to throw again but htis time the blade was slowly begining to burn red.- Madness Dederupa...

Debito:*turns to look at the commotion* s**t glowing red not good *runs outside into the rain to get away Jasdero following close behind*

Haha! This should be fun as hell then! -Smirks under his helmet somewhat. The large blade would then be hurled out towards the two, For if they knew the madness what was his Dederupa..they would be fearing for the very lives they could even hold onto. For everything in its path was disintigrated like hot magma attached to a buzz saw.-

Jasdero:*runs when he suddenly stops eyes wide remembering something* oh no i forgot my chickens!

-Armfolds.- ...ITs not after you two anymore.

General Winters Sokaro

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:22 am

General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins

*both collapse obviously exhausted sigh of relief panting*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:23 am

General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins

then who ya freak, me? Heh, I shudder at the thought because your an animal

Raycross44
Vice Captain

General Winters Sokaro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:25 am

generalcross44
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins

...-Slips his hands into his pockets. Tilts his head as he moves back to rest in his chair.-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:27 am

General Winters Sokaro
generalcross44
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins

...-Slips his hands into his pockets. Tilts his head as he moves back to rest in his chair.-

*both reenter the main room and Jasdero picks up his box of chickens*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:28 am

General Winters Sokaro
generalcross44
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins
General Winters Sokaro
Jasdebi_twins

*sits over by you* you alright?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:30 am

-Slips a glass up to his mask, Proceeds to sip at the vodka.- ...Yeah. I'm fine cross. Just a little off.

General Winters Sokaro

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:31 am

General Winters Sokaro
-Slips a glass up to his mask, Proceeds to sip at the vodka.- ...Yeah. I'm fine cross. Just a little off.
are you all done with your rampage *brings out gin and shot glasses* want a challange
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:31 am

Debito:*pulls a baby alligator out of his coat pocket and begins to play with it*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

General Winters Sokaro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:33 am

generalcross44
General Winters Sokaro
are you all done with your rampage *brings out gin and shot glasses* want a challange

A drinking contest eh? -Smirks some. Lifts his helmet from his face more.- Lets go.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:37 am

General Winters Sokaro
generalcross44
General Winters Sokaro

A drinking contest eh? -Smirks some. Lifts his helmet from his face more.- Lets go.
heh, alright *starts drinking contest* lets go *drinks first shot and pours the next one*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

General Winters Sokaro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:38 am

generalcross44
General Winters Sokaro
generalcross44
General Winters Sokaro

heh, alright *starts drinking contest* lets go *drinks first shot and pours the next one*

-Follows up wiht his second as well downing the first with one gulp nearly.-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:41 am

General Winters Sokaro
generalcross44
General Winters Sokaro
generalcross44
General Winters Sokaro

-Follows up wiht his second as well downing the first with one gulp nearly.-
* after 30 minutes it is 52 to 52 and we are both drunk off our rockers* ugh, man, hou hammered

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:42 am

*both twins move to the other side of the room feeling safer to be as far away from the drunks as possible*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games