Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy could hear Yuuji yelling at Akihiko. Who could blame him. This was another moment of Akihiko's inconsiderate, quick decisions. Yes, Izzy had said they needed a beach but realistically they didn't have time to do that, and make it work for the stage! "Oi..Oi. I said we needed a beach but seriously you can't expect to make a beach setting before the show tonight! Look even Shou didn't go and make a whole new set, he used your old set remember!" Good god! His partner wanted to do well tonight but he seriously wasn't thinking this through!

But as soon as Akihiko made his really sarcastic comment about every day people Izzy quickly took an exit and parked the car close to a couple vending machines. They were still a few miles from the club but he got out and walked up and fished in his pocket finding some yen. He was so angry he dropped one of the yen and had to reach down and pick it up. Then he finally got the change into the machine and picked out a bottle of....apple tea and a hot cocoa.

He turned and to a breath then got into the car and handed both of the drinks to Akihiko before closing the door. Then...he looked at the arrogant man squarely in the face and said, "You want to know something...Koyasu Akihiko, I AM ONE OF THOSE EVERYDAY PEOPLE! I worked my a** off every day from a lowly Indie secretary to Indie manager, to the Ohayou Child Star Division to Nakai...then YOU. You think your walls are too high to scale then think again....look again! Who did you fall in love with?! The man you put on a pedestal and get jealous over is just an everyday human! I make mistakes, I have short comings. I have just as many flaw as the rest of the people in this city."

There was a moment he just gripped his wheel because unlike everyone else that used Akihiko as punching bag, he serious didn't want to add that to their relationship. However, there was a point that Izzy's couldn't tolerate the faked smile for fans...and the snide comments. "You want the fans to love your music, then YOU get out of that box call Narcissus you've shelled yourself up in today and come back down to earth with the rest of us! Reality is this! You want them to love you, then stop treating them like they are less than you. They are not! I am NOT."

His voiced softened as he became exasperated trying to make his partner understand, "I didn't fall in love with a self centered egotistical Narcissus. I felt in love with Akihiko. And I know you've been bruised by your losses. I know recovery and healing take time. We've all had a lot of pain and tragedy. But your a better man than this. I know you are." Izzy started the car and pulled out to the on ramp. He said all he could about this matter for now. The man had to start thinking....seriously thinking about more than his own hurt ego.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Oreo smirked as his nose was kissed then leaned in on his own to steal a smooch from the younger man even though he had a mouth full of manjuu. "Mmm...green tea. Tasty. Green against those soft pink lips....such a pretty sight." He pulled back and finished munching his own piece of manjuu before picking up one of the green tea kind.

"I guess I do have to try one of these now that I've tasted your lips." he winked and then listened to Naoko's continuing conversation. "Ok...well, I don't think your company is any sort of exploitation of my time." Although he was a little surprised when Naoko said he'd make an interesting friend. It had been a very long time since Oreo had anyone really want to be friends with him. In the pit there were allies...not friends. "Me... a friend? Well, sure... that would be nice, Naoko. It's been awhile since I've had an opportunity to make a friend. I mean... a friend with a customer so to speak." Oreo seemed genuinely interested in the idea. And why not? Naoko was very good company and definitely fun to be intimate. "Oh so you have a brother. That's great. I have a sister although she and I haven't talked in awhile. She's in college overseas for a few years." That was the last he had talked to his sister...right before he got thrown in here, she had got accepted to a good school in England.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was... sudden.
He knew he'd pissed off his manager. That much was evident. But what did the man want? He was changing slowly but he couldn't change instantly!
Anger spiked inside the musician, his hands clenched into fists.
'It's Ruki. Don't. Just don't. You do it and he'll leave. You have to calm down.' Narcissus thought as he barely restrained himself from flat out slapping the man at his side.
Then, before Izzy could pull the car from the curb... well, Akihiko just got out of the car. Slamming the door he didn't say a single word and instead started walking down the pavement in the direction of the club.
He knew where he needed to go. Hell he'd take a train then walk the rest of the way if he had to. Maybe even hail a cab once he got a bit farther from the freeway.
Hands in the pockets of his coat, Narcissus didn't even look back, his blue angry gaze focused on the path ahead.
He wouldn't get back in the car no matter how much Izzy bugged him to.
Not now.
Not right now.
Because if he did... he'd do something he'd regret... say something he couldn't take back...
And he didn't want to hurt the man he had come to love.

"Sou ka? What's she like, Oreo-san?" Naoko asked, genuinely curious.
He wanted to ask more...
Wanted to ask how this nice man had come to be where he was... but that question, and perhaps the answer more than anything, frightened him quite a bit.
"Is she older than you? Is she pretty?" he teased with a smirk.
He hadn't been with a girl in forever it seemed... not since high school really.
"Mmmm... I don't get the opportunity to make many friends either. Famous and all. Seriously blows but oh the bright side, I get lots of perks... like being able to come here for one thing." the blond added with a wink as he slowly savored and enjoyed his manjuu.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:51 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Oh Izzy could tell that Akihiko was close to striking but fortunately the star was smart enough not to treat him like Yuuji and others. But when he stormed off down the street, Izzy was floored. But he knew he had at least got his point across. Knowing that Akihiko walking alone on the streets might cause trouble, he called up Michi who was already at the club. He didn't explain to the man everything that happened but Michi quickly hailed a taxi outside of the club and headed in that direction. Izzy stayed on the phone with Michi while tailing Akihiko. Izzy wasn't an idiot but he knew he couldn't just call Yuuji up not after the man had been told to go find a beach.

Actually as he thought of it, Yuuji probably had thought about taking that literally and jumping on a plane. He smirked a little because had he been in Yuuji's shoes, he might have done it. Izzy was pissed that for all of Akihiko's progress, he still treated other humans with disdain. How could they ever understand his music if he didn't connect with the fans? He loved Akihiko but wasn't happy right now.

As the taxi pulled along side Akihiko and Michi got out, Izzy took off toward the club.

"Hey." Michi said with a smile as he popped out of the taxi. He was wearing a hoodie and gloved with a coat over that. "Come on get in, you're going to get cold out here. There's already a line outside the club. Plenty of taxis too. I brought another hoodie so we can get you inside without everyone outside going crazy."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

"My sister is younger than me. She wants to be scientist of some sort." He scratched his head and smiled brightly, "She got a scholarship so I'm really proud of her. And of course she's pretty...she's gorgeous. I'd date her if she weren't my sister. So some guy will be lucky one day." Except....he might never see that from down here. And he had to mask those thoughts of hate for this place in that regard.

"So what's your brother like? Maybe someone that we can hook up with my sister?" he laughed a little although internally if the brother was as handsome as Naoko pretty it might not be a bad match. "Ah...yeah making friends from the lime light probably is a bit tough. I wouldn't know what to do with that sort of fame. Probably go crazy or maybe..." he grinned. "Maybe I'd just spoil you...." He doubted fame would come to him but it was nice to dream. This Pit took all those opportunities away a long time ago.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Akihiko knew his manager was tailing him... and he wasn't the least bit surprised when Tanaka popped up with a taxi.
"Leave me alone, Michi." Narcissus hissed, continuing to walk and not even stopping.
He pulled a pack of cigarettes from one pocket and lit one, smoking as he walked. The musician just wanted to be alone for a while. Clear his head maybe? Think through what Izzy had said maybe? No what he really wanted was to let off some steam... but he couldn't just go decking people left and right and so the young tiger held in his rage and pain and just kept walking, the man's very aura giving off a 'get the ******** away from me' vibe to anyone who he passed on the street.
Which in a way was a good thing... because people were avoiding him... and that meant no one had seen through the glasses to the man beneath.
Least not yet.
When Michi didn't relent though, Narcissus spun on one heel and pointed a finger back the way he had come, cigarette still in hand. "He wants me to connect with humanity, then so be it. I'll ******** walk to the club like a normal everyday person who had to take the subway." Akihiko hissed, every fiber of his being bristling in rage. "If you follow me, I swear to god I'll deck out right here and now. Just leave it alone." the musician added, spinning around and continuing down the street.

Naoko laughed, nearly spitting out his sake in the process. "Oh gods no... please don't set her up with my brother. Besides... he likes men so that MIGHT not work out." the blond added with a wink. "Sai is... well he's always been there for me... until I drove him away last year. I'm horrible with relationships it seems and I just keep picking the wrong people to fall head over heels for... and I think, quite frankly, that he just got fed up with it all and left."
Naoko shrugged his shoulders, pouring himself another small cup of sake. "He used to dress me up in frilly lace dresses when I was a kid. His own personal doll to drag around." the pianist laughed softly, moving his body enough that he could lean against Oreo as they talked. "Mmm... I'm already spoiled. And crazy so... yes. Fame could do both to you too." he added with a wink.
"But a scientist, ne? Mmm... good line of work. Quiet too for the most part. Now I want to see your sister if she's as gorgeous as you say. Then again, most women look at me and then wonder if I'm better at putting on makeup than they are." he teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi stared at the man for a good hard moment as he hissed. And normally Michi might have backed off but Akihiko really was about to do something seriously stupid...again. Michi held up a finger for the Taxi driver to wait then as soon as Akihiko turned around. He raced over and in a blink of an eye threw the BAKA over his shoulder and carried him into the taxi.

Even if Akihiko screamed and hollered and or kicked Michi wasn't letting go. Once he stuffed the man in the taxi he kept on hand tight on the man's chest and one hand slammed the door. "DRIVE! Back to the club...and thanks."

Then he stared down at Akihiko saying in a fierce but quieter tone in the man's ear. "Stop it! You're acting like an idiot. If you deck me or anyone else tonight your show ain't going to go over well with everyone nursing injuries. Including you. Now I do not care what kind of piss fight you had today with Ishi-san but when you start acting like a moron and stop thinking about your safety and the people around you that's when I draw the line."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

"Oh so he's like you eh? Well I guess my sis won't be so lucky then. Sai...sounds like a good older brother. Keeping an eye on his little brother. Always seems like the younger ones get into the most trouble." he winked and then smirked. Not that his sister had ever pushed him away completely but she did say he had taken the most boring career in the universe. Maybe she was right. What would she have said if she saw him now?

"Then stop picking people. Just be yourself and the right person will one day will show up. I can't say I've done great in relationships either. But who knows one day...someone right for me could show up." he shrugged his shoulders because while his advice was simple enough it was always harder to follow in practice. Things just happened and relationships blossomed sometimes...that was the way of the world.

"Yes...a scientist. She's really interested in 3d printing biological organs and some other crazy stuff. I can't understand her when she's spouting things from her previous classes." he shut up when the knock at the door came again. The guide had returned with a very large bowl of seafood chowder and a basket of bread rolls with butter. He set them by Naoko again with two spoons and more napkins. "Anything else sir?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Somehow during the sudden fray, Akihiko lost his cigarette. He cried out in surprise but didn't strike at Michi... least not until the young man was shoved unceremoniously into the back of the taxi.
"What the hell?!" Narcissus shouted once in the cab. He moved swiftly to push past Michi, but the hand on his chest stopped him. Blue eyes focused on that hand... and the gaze which glared at Michi could have melted steel.
"This is none of your business." Akihiko hissed, grabbing his friend's hand and shoving it away. "How was this acting like a moron?! So I'm taking a walk! Big ******** deal! I'm still going to make it to the club, damn it! But if I'd stayed in that car then I'd have done something stupid for certain!"
Of course the car was moving now and there was nothing he could do to get out again even if he wanted to.
"Damn it, Michi... Why can't anyone just let me vent?!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:45 pm

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Why? You tell me how this isn't moronic. If you don't remember, Yammi got beat up yesterday and the van was stolen. We don't have answers from the police yet and it would be just our luck if something happened to you on a simple walk to the club." Michi said in the same low firm tone not giving an inch even as Akihiko smacked his hand. Michi really was amazed that Akihiko wasn't even remotely considering anything right now.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 pm

"No this will be enough. Thank you." Naoko spoke to the guide. Once the man was gone, the pianist snagged a bread roll and munched on it this time instead.
"He's a very good brother. The only person I can't lie to and not be caught lying. Mmm... this is good." and suddenly the young Oumori just tipped backwards and lay down in front of the fire on his back, warm and comfortable, lithe fingers picking bits off the roll and popping them into his mouth. "But I don't pick people. Not really. My first relationship was with Sai. Then came a man who kidnapped me for three months. Finally, this latest relationship, was with a man who broke up with me because I didn't want to screw after a friend of ours died. I thought we'd be together forever really..." the blond whispered, starring up at the last bit of the bread roll in his hand. "So!" Amber eyes looked over at Oreo. "I've decided to just be and let things fall where they may. It's how I existed before this latest relationship... and it's how I'll exist again."
Finishing the roll, Naoko turned over onto his stomach. "And you, Oreo-san? Before you came here... how were your relationships."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Blue eyes narrowed and for a few moments, Akihiko didn't say anything.
But then...
"Someone followed our car New Years eve... from the Ohayou party." the musician seemed to have calmed somewhat, but there was a storm behind his blue eyes. "Izzy lost them but... I would've gotten a cab eventually, baka... I just needed to blow off some steam. Ru... Ruki's done nothing to warrant my anger but speak the truth... a truth I hate."
Carefully, Narcissus sat up fully on his side of the cab, tilting his head back and watching the world outside pass them by. "He's too kind... he doesn't deserve to be hurt by me."
But the musician didn't say anything else for a long time... his shades hiding the emotions etched into his gaze.
About halfway to the club though, he sighed softly. "Who I was slips from me day by day. I've changed... but he asks me to change more than I want. I've never enjoyed interacting with fans. I've never... It's the one part of my job that I can't stand most of the time. I don't look down on them as some inferior life form like Ruki thinks... I just don't... I just don't really CARE."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:07 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi sat back as Akihiko calmed a little. Although he knew that the man was nowhere near mellow. "Ishi-san is kind but he's a tough guy too. He can take it more than you think.I'm sure that Ishi-san is just wanting to help you. " Then he sighed as he listened to Akihiko's confession and was kind of glad there was glass between them and the driver on this taxi.

"Mm....I guess the question is why don't you care?" Michi leaned back as they stopped at a light. He really didn't get it. Well Ok so...maybe he could understand the need to have bodyguards and have limited access for the fans but not care? That was a hard stretch for Michi because he was a very caring guy.

...Dark Star.

Oreo picked up the seafood chowder and a spoon immediately taking a bite as he listened to Naoko's words. He wasn't judgmental about Naoko's relationship with Sai. It happened. And probably more than most thought. "Mm...well it sounds like your brother cares a lot for you overall. And you had some desperate insecure partners. Ok...so kidnapping...that one..well that one is criminal but..yeah. Still, you're alive...your here...having a good lunch with me. And I have no expectations other than your good company. So...they can go screw themselves."

His smile was brilliant as he spoke then he lifted up his sake and offered a toast, "To happier days ahead...and to freedom." He could wish for both of those things and for Naoko as well. Then after drinking he spooned up a bite of chowder. "Now try this." Leaning forward he placed the spoon close to Naoko's mouth. "It's hot but...very good."

"Well...let's see. In high school and college, I dated around, various heartbreaks. One guy, two girls. I was once engaged. Set up for an arranged marriage but she cheated on me before the wedding and my parents called it off. My parents tried to set me up again and I told them I was done and focused on my career. Dated another guy but he was really just testing out the waters...you know. Not sure he was really gay or straight. Didn't work out. So...after that.. well mm..now I'm here. I don't have big expectations but I'm pretty comfortable being single nowadays." And well in the Pit, single really was the only option. He didn't really want a nest mate if he could avoid it. Some of the pets were just looking for a safe place to hole up and others were trying to work their way up the chain. Oreo wanted to avoid the politics as much as he could and thus he remained safer on the upper levels.

"So what do you think of the chowder?" he asked as he tasted another spoon full before setting it down to grab some bread, "What made you decide to get into music?" was his next question as he dipped the bread into the chowder.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 pm

"I have never cared." Akihiko replied honestly, glancing to Michi for a moment. "When I was a boy and I made music, it was for my sister and mother and little baby brother. When I got older... it was for the fame and prestige. When I was out of school altogether... it was for the money. You have to understand that beneath all of this is an inherent NEED to create the music, Michi. It's nothing like Ko-kun's need... but if I didn't make music, I would go mad because the ideas just simply would never stop. I hear music in everything... see lyrics everywhere... and so I made music for the sake of making music and for the beauty of it." Narcissus shrugged his shoulders slightly. "None of my songs really meant much to me. Maybe a little emotion dredged to the surface, but nothing really tangible that I could point a finger to... and people bought my cds and went to my concerts and I could be the center of attention and bathe in their admiration. But I never cared about any of them. Fans are fans. They don't know me. They don't understand me. They love Narcissus. But..." and at this he sighed. "Then came Ruki... and now my music is for him... and the fans and critics just..."
Akihiko stopped talking then. He just sat there, staring out the taxi window, his forehead pressed lightly against the glass.
"I'm so sad one fan said... fans asking me if I'm alright and not because of my stay in the hospital either... they say I didn't sound the same... I was different... Well damn it, I was supposed to be different. Then Shou had to upstage me and make the critics actually point out those differences! I was supposed to be Koyasu Akihiko up there full of emotion and pain... and all they wanted was Narcissus. I tried to open up to my fans and show them my soul for once and this is what I get? Bad reviews?!" the young tiger crossed his arms over his chest as the entire thing just pissed him off again. "So I thought to myself, why not sing a Narcissus song tonight too? And then here comes Ruki telling me that I shouldn't be changing what I want to do just for fans and critics... but then he has the gall to tell me to come down from my ******** pedestal and embrace the fans who don't even want me!" Blue eyes closed and Akihiko took a deep shuddering breath. "Ruki tells me he's one of those everyday people that I won't let into my heart past my walls. How the hell can he even say that to me?! He thinks I treat fans like they're less than me. They're not less! I just don't give a rat's a** about them! About any of them... Things were so much easier when I didn't care..." he ended in a whisper, reaching up and removing his shades.
For the first time he looked at Michi, blue eyes barely holding back tears of anger and frustration and... something more... "But I care about Ruki. I care about you and about the band and my cousin and Ko-kun and Hiroki and my brother and... I care... I showed you all my heart... You accepted it. Not a one of you said I was anything less for showing it to you. Not like them. You're all everyday people but you're NOT fans. You care about me!" he placed one hand on his own chest as if to emphasize the point. "You don't care about Narcissus! I can't change everything about me in the blink of an eye! I can't just go and be happy about putting on a mask in front of thousands of fans because I don't WANT to. I do enough to get by and then I go my own way... but he doesn't understand... I don't think he ever will... I don't want the fans to love me... I want my friends and family to love me. What's so wrong with that?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Naoko laughed softly after taking a bite of the chowder. "Well seeing how I've no ill feelings toward Sai because it really was a mutual love that simply couldn't continue as it was... That would leave only two who could go screw themselves. But also seeing how the kidnapping koibito is dead now... That just leaves the more recent one." amber eyes were a bit harder as he spoke. "And he and his little college cosplaying lover and go screw themselves until the end of time for all I care now. ******** b*****d trying to run me over with his car..."
Annoyed, the pianist picked up his cup of sake, toasting Oreo. "To happier days ahead... to freedom... and to some more of that chowder too." Naoko teased, stealing the spoon and taking another bite.
"Ew... never really liked the idea of an arranged marriage. Seems rather pointless these days... I mean, it's not like you're vying for lands or anything. Just money... always the money. I swear sometimes I think people are obsessed with it. I, personally, would be perfectly happy NOT being famous and having a regular low pay job. Long as I had the cash to buy some cigarettes and sake and pay the rent, I think I'd be fine." the blond added with a smile before handing the chowder spoon back to Oreo. "And that's really good by the way. Like, insanely good. Music?"
By now Naoko's legs were bent at the knees, his ankles and feet crossed up in the air over his lower back.
"I love pianos." the pianist whispered with a fond smile. "There was one at our elementary school and... it just fascinated me. So I took lessons. I got into the rock side of things and started playing keyboard. Actually... my brother bought me my first keyboard. I mean it was a cheap thing now that I look back but... I still loved it."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:27 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ok..." Michi said after Akihiko poured out his thoughts. "I'll start with the last thing you said and work my way up. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be loved by family and friends. And I can see why you might want to distance yourself from the fans. Because living a celebrity life is tough. You can't be close to every one of your fans. And being walled off is the way you grew up. But...Ishi-san is also right. He...me...we are just everyday people. Heck me more so than Ishi-san. I've never had money, fame or any of that until I met you. Caring about your fans isn't about giving up your soul to them or loving them like you do Ishi-san. But it's about realizing the impact you make on them as you offer your gift of music to them."

He paused for a moment thinking about his next statements, "You made one fan sad. That was a big compliment! That fan felt your desperate words. Same thing with the other one. You reached them with your pain and emotions. They didn't realize it was just Akihiko there because they don't know you. So...maybe instead of feeling miserable about the fans opinion, you should reflect on how you impacted them instead. You've only given them part of the story. They still need to be brought out of the sadness and into what you are now...happy."

Michi scratched his head and watched as the lights changed to green. "Even if you don't care a lick about your fans, you're songs have an impact on them. So you should care about that at least and examine how much power you have with your voice and words."

...Dark Star.

Oreo blinked, "He tried to run over you with his car?!" That part seemed to dumbfound the man for a moment. "Seriously?' The spoon slipped away from his hands as Naoko stole it. "Well, let me just say, that I'd be happy to give this guy a good thrashing for you if opportunity came to pass. Sounds like a real loser."

"Ah yeah, well back then I thought that she and I would work out. But she had her eyes on another. So, it was for the best. Hah! Low paying jobs suck. Once you start thinking about it. No chance to travel, no chance to get a leg up in life. I like have some nice things. Maybe because spoiling myself is fun." He took the spoon back and ate some more chowder. "Mm...I'm glad you like it."

He listened to the story about the pianos and smiled, "I'm not good at music. But I love to listen to it. So add me to you fan club!" He smirked even though he had never heard Naoko play at all. "You should bring your music with you one day. I'd love to hear it."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Akihiko closed his eyes and let out a long breath that he hadn't realized he'd been holding while waiting for his friend's reaction. "I thought I was strong enough to face my own fears without Narcissus... He was made to protect my heart... I'm a jealous petty man deep down... and don't look at me like that, I am. But I'm more than that too... Much more... So... if 'Ryuuboku', if my 'Driftwood' album is sadness... I guess I need to make something to come full circle." Blue eyes flickered to Michi and the musician licked his lips as if thinking for a moment. "Then I can tour with both albums... let myself have a say... before I put Narcissus back in place, hmm? It was just so easy though, Michi-kun... Walling myself back up like that... So natural..." he leaned his head back against the seat, starring up at the car's ceiling as he spoke. "I think... somewhere... that bothers Ruki more than anything... I won't be out-staged again... especially on my own damn stage. People felt the pain of my songs... but all they were thinking about was how wonderful Shou did and how fun his songs seemed. You and Ruki got the room dancing... Shou put the room into a trance... and then I just made everything seem... awkward... I don't want my impact to be overwhelming grief... I..." Akihiko sighed softly. "I've had enough overwhelming grief for a lifetime... there was faint hope in my words... maybe I haven't expressed it clearly enough..."
Okay so he knew that now it sounded more like he was just talking to himself... but for some damn reason having Michi around tore down his walls as swiftly as Izzy.
The only difference was... the young Koyasu was a bit more open with his friend because they weren't lovers.
And... well... he'd tried to be honest earlier and it had blown up in his face... like most things seemed to do lately.

"Oh believe me, I'd be happy to give him one as well. The only problem seems to be that whenever I see him I'm in public for the label... wouldn't look good if I just started wailing on a former band-mate." Naoko replied with a wink before thinking. "He also gave away my dog... really not sure how I feel about that since we got the dog together..." amber eyes flickered back to Oreo. "I don't like traveling much... takes me away from my piano." he teased, stealing one more bite before relinquishing the spoon. "Last trip I took I went to an onsen up north... one of my friends died so... I think the idea of traveling scares me right now to be honest. Plus someone tried to kill us all. Poor Ishihara-san kept us safe but he ended up shot and in the hospital. Guess I really owe him a lot right now..."
Of course Naoko had absolutely no idea that Oreo knew of Ishihara You...
"So see, traveling with me apparently ends badly." the blond spoke, laughing about it a bit now... if only because he had to laugh about it. Dwelling on it hurt... dwelling on the loss of Jun was a scar on his heart... a deep deep scar.
But then the pianist tilted his head to the side slightly. "I have a fan club? I know I've got fans but I didn't think I was popular enough for a fan club. Not like Shou-san. Besides, I kind of take backseat to him anyway... he's... well he's a bit amazing. But sure. Or maybe you can go up to the first floor and I can play something for you? There's a beautiful black piano tucked away in the corner of the bar... I bet it's lonely."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Hey, you might decide that you like being yourself on stage, than Narcissus I don't know. Leave yourself open to options, Akihiko. Give people a chance to absorb the new you into their ears." Michi smiled and saw that the club was only a couple roads away now.

"Ishi-san is your partner, so he's always going to want the Real you. Except on special occasions." he added with a smirk, "You know what....Shou's songs...both of them had dark meanings...even though they were fantastic. In fact, Kagerou was rather tormented but people were pulled in to his fantasy. I guess...mm....that's what you have to do. Pull them into your world, complete the picture. Shou put that show together in a few hours. You've got the same talent too. Right?" Michi knew that was the missing element, he just didn't know how to create that magic. Inside he knew that Akihiko was just chomping at the bit to compete with his rival.

"Yeah, I've know you've had an overwhelming amount of grief...and I think you're right, you need bring out that hope for a better world. Because in the end you did find a better world. Even though he's a little pissy right now and probably going to be grumpy while preping for the show. Oh yeah...and Yammi..he's running late. Said something about a new song. Now he sounded a bit more grumpy and pissy than Ishi-san. " The cab parked across the street from the club. There were swarms of fans outside in a long line that was stretching down the street. It was easy to see all the Narcissus t-shirts and various promo stuff from old concerts too.

"Oh...boy....umm...That's a lot of people."

...Dark Star.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games