Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:07 pm
Ven Loraine
I Found A Sexy 1
OV8ION
I Found A Sexy 1
I want to watch it with my mom, but she can't understand their accents. She needs subs. rofl rofl

My family is the same way. Thank God for closed captioning! Although, it stinks when the transcriber is flummoxed too.

Agreed! Normally I watch from DVDs so I don't have to deal with the transcriber being confused. xd haha!

Ven Loraine

I just watched the first episode °A°

Had seen the Hound episode on TV yesterday or the day before. That was really weird...

I have some troubles understanding Sherlock once he starts talking and talking and talking. emo Otherwise I dig their accents~

I love the first episode! What do you think so far?
I haven't seen the hound ep yet because that's part of season two. I'm really excited because in May the second season airs on the public broadcasting station. cool

I actually don't have an issue with the accents, my mom and dad are just a little hard of hearing when it comes to movies. XD I have to put subtitles on most movies/tv shows we watch.

I watched part of some other episode weeks and weeks ago. Thought Sherlock was really creepy (the actor) and didn't like it at all.

The all this talk yesterday made me want to watch episode one and THAT was pretty cool.

Still, the guy who plays Sherlock looks creepy, lol

Glad you like it! xd He does look creepy, doesn't he? His facial structure combined with his super sharp looking blue yes give him a really haunting kind of look.
I love the guy who plays John. I have a really huge crush on him. redface

Do you like the Lord of the Rings? In the new Hobbit movie, Sherlock's actor is going to voice the dragon and John's actor is playing Bilbo Baggins. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

Glad you like it! xd He does look creepy, doesn't he? His facial structure combined with his super sharp looking blue yes give him a really haunting kind of look.

Do you like the Lord of the Rings? In the new Hobbit movie, Sherlock's actor is going to voice the dragon and John's actor is playing Bilbo Baggins. xd

OMFG that why the actor looked so familiar! °A° He's really good looking, yes. (For an old man... xd )

Yeah, I love LotR, can not wait for The Hobbit~

I find Sherlock's voice really... interesting. It's so deep O_O

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:16 pm
Ven Loraine
I love Cumberbatch's voice. If your interested in just listening to his voice, this youtube playlist has a bunch of his radio plays.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:16 pm
Chixen
Ven Loraine
I love Cumberbatch's voice. If your interested in just listening to his voice, this youtube playlist has a bunch of his radio plays.

Thanks for that but I think he would creep me out. lol

Edit:

Just watched one and he doesn't even look half as creepy as in the TV show. XDDD He looks quite nice.

Ven Loraine

Explorer

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:19 pm
Ven Loraine
I Found A Sexy 1

OMFG that why the actor looked so familiar! °A° He's really good looking, yes. (For an old man... xd )

Yeah, I love LotR, can not wait for The Hobbit~

Heehee! I'm stupidly attracted to older men. It's ridiculous. redface

Sherlock's voice is indeed very deep. I think he'll make a great dragon with a voice like that. eek

Yeah, same here! I'm really happy they decided to make the Hobbit into a movie. That was one of my favorite books growing up. I love all the dwarves. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:20 pm
Ven Loraine
Just watched one and he doesn't even look half as creepy as in the TV show. XDDD He looks quite nice.
I know, he's quite friendly and cheerful in interviews.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:20 pm
Druddigon
User Image
emotion_awesome

Garrus's normal clothes are so silly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 pm
Chixen
Ven Loraine

omg thank you. heart

His rendition of little red hen. ;alsdk emotion_kirakira  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Chixen
Ven Loraine

omg thank you. heart

His rendition of little red hen. ;alsdk emotion_kirakira
Yes. whee
I haven't watched everything yet, but I enjoyed listening to him read The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka, and of course Cabin Pressure is hilarious.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:34 pm
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Prince Ichi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that;s almost the exact fabric I have, and that's a dress from, hollister i believe.

I kinda wanna do something like that

so beautiful ;O;!!! I definitely want a dress like that...
Dresses like these are like $70+ at hollister

burning_eyes
mine cost less than $10 emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome
aww yeah hi5 for making your own clothes cool

I made a hoodie like one I wanted and it was like $15 instead of $60 emotion_kirakira  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:37 pm
http://gingerhaze.tumblr.com/post/18207028475/proudpussy-deareje-more-pics-of-benedict

Swear to god the man is in more places than Seth Rogan  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 pm
warrior_of_boognish
http://gingerhaze.tumblr.com/post/18207028475/proudpussy-deareje-more-pics-of-benedict

Swear to god the man is in more places than Seth Rogan
Lol, thank you so much for posting this. I knew he was going to be in that film, but I hadn't checked for any pictures. His face. rofl  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:49 pm
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Prince Ichi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that;s almost the exact fabric I have, and that's a dress from, hollister i believe.

I kinda wanna do something like that

so beautiful ;O;!!! I definitely want a dress like that...
Dresses like these are like $70+ at hollister

burning_eyes
mine cost less than $10 emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome
aww yeah hi5 for making your own clothes cool

I made a hoodie like one I wanted and it was like $15 instead of $60 emotion_kirakira
doublehi5

the only bad thing about cotton and this kind of bodice is that I need a zipper to get in/out of it so I don't ruin any seams.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:52 pm
Prince Ichi
doublehi5

the only bad thing about cotton and this kind of bodice is that I need a zipper to get in/out of it so I don't ruin any seams.
oh cotton :'D y u no stretch.

You gonna do a side zipper? :'O

also quick someone help me come up with a name for my tumblr blog thing.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:56 pm
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
doublehi5

oh cotton :'D y u no stretch.

You gonna do a side zipper? :'O

also quick someone help me come up with a name for my tumblr blog thing.
Yeah, under the armpit.

AS FOR TUMBLES

UMMMMMMM

idk  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games