Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:08 pm
*Takes out her iphone and checks her messages. She finds one from Miro, but before answering that one, she texts her husband.*

Text to William Dougherty from Pietrina
At MW checking on things, may need a ride or I could stay here if you don't want to come and get Mr. Giovanni and I. Kiss kiss. User Image

*She hits send, puts down her phone and ponders Miro's email to her. The phrase "Demon Baby" makes her giggle. She knows full well having a baby or two can be a handful and she has empathy for what Miro is experiencing. Finding and keeping good help is so hard and you certainly cannot be too careful when it comes to children. Before she replies to Miro, she's going to have to do some checking.* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:15 pm
She entered the bar from the office and almost stopped dead in her tracks.

"Psy? You're here!" She gave her friend a grin and went over to give her a brief hug before heading around the bar to get a draft Guinness.

"How have you been? Hey Gio. biggrin "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 pm
*Gives Gattina a nod and a wink.* wink cool How's you doin, Gattina?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:22 pm
*Hugs Katana.* My feet are killing me. whee Say do you know of any good daycare places around here? Miro is looking for one and I really never looking into any type of center so I don't know of any. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 pm
She took her drink and sat down next to Psy, giving her a puzzled look.

"Ummm...not a mom, don't pay attention to daycare places, sorry. confused "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:29 pm
I just feel the need to help Miro out somehow. *She takes a sip of her martini.* I want my own method of "portal capabilities." I don't think I should be excluded from being able to use a portal whenever I so choose! mad *Pounds fist on bar several times for emphasis.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:32 pm
*Takes a long pull on his cigar.* Nah…I's told yous Dolce Cosa, I's can carry yous where yous wanna go. Don yous be likes dat nows. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:37 pm
"Oh, a daycare for Miro's baby! Um, yeah....still clueless. ninja "

She took a sip of her beer and jumped slightly when Psy banged on the bar.

"Psy? I don't think one of our residents can create a portal for you....not without them being here to make it, that is."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:43 pm
I need to find out how to harness that capability. emotion_eyebrow Supernaturals just cannot be exclusive to that kind of thing! emotion_eyebrow Excuse me a sec…before I forget. *Holds up a finger to Katana.*

*Takes out her iphone and calls Kyle* Put on my calendar a trip to see my new trailer for the movie shooting. In fact, I want you to preview it first. I hear emerald is going to be the new "in" color and I want the entire interior in a deep luxurious emerald. Make it happen. talk2hand *Hangs up and thinks as to what she was saying before while sipping her Martini.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 pm
Don choo tink yous trailers needs ta be rosso…wit yous being da regina di cuori an alls dat? confused  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 pm
*She thinks about what Mr. Giovanni has pointed out. Its true…red would help her with staying in character. stressed Sighs and calls Kyle again.* Red. I've changed my mind. RED should be the primary color in the trailer. Check it out and report back to me. stressed *Hangs up and stares at Mr. Giovanni and his logic.* stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:03 pm
She shook her head and snickered at Psy. Poor Kyle...she made a mental note to give the man a week off soon....he'd certainly earned it lately. She'd have to ask him if he'd rather go somewhere now or wait til later in the Spring.

"So, what have you been up to lately? How are things? biggrin "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:09 pm
I've been extremely busy. I have much to before filming. I took a quick jaunt to see Sergio once again for William's suits and had the opportunity to discuss my costume requirements for my part in "Wonderland." I'm SO EXCITED about this project. User Image I have to go inspect my trailer once Kyle lets me know if its up for my inspection.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:12 pm
She nodded, "Yeah, I'm in on that Wonderland project too...smaller part though. How is Sergio? He had my things delivered to me not too long ago. 3nodding "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:17 pm
*Sips her martini.* Sergio is always fabulous and he has recommended a wonderful hair and makeup artist for the filming. emotion_awesome  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games