Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 am
Grabbed Celebi today.
Oh yeah 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:57 pm
Bleh, i have a lv 87 Rayquaza... then again, i am completely oblivious towards the anime... sucks to live in a country that haves a major TV company ruling over... and only 78 chanels outside of 'sky'.  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:20 pm
My highest level pokemon was a lvl 100 Pidgeot in the original Gold Version. (Or 99... I can't recall what the cap was exactly). Good times...
Too bad the cartridge battery died and the game reset crying

As for the DS cart games, no clue what is my highest lvl. Can't recall, don't want to start em up to check.

As for TV... I just don't really watch it. Even though I could... it just isn't too interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:27 pm
I'm pretty sure very few people here actually watch the show!
And by the way my highest leveled Pokemon are my three lvl 100 combo team:
Vaporeon, Blastoise, and Kyogre!

I'm working on moving my Parasect and Toxicroak into that group soon!  

Utano

Friendly Trader

12,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image

Wow... I only played Pokemon Diamond 6-7 years ago. If I remember right, I had 6 level 100 pokemon: Suicune, Lugia, Megamium, Noctowl, Espeon and Lapras.

I always wonder if they'll run out of names for each new pokemon game version xD

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 pm
I doubt it, they'll simply open up a dictionary and start using words from there.
So many words... in only just the English language.  

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:48 am
I was never part of 4Chan... and since i'm also away of the anime, i was never aware of what the "i liek mudkispz" ment... is it a inside joke for the /b/?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:59 pm
Yeah, you can probably look up the exact origins and everything from know your meme's website.
I think it originated in /b/ from someones post about how he gave a stuffed animal mudkip to a really weird kid as a joke saying "So I heard you like mudkips", and then the really weird kid proceeded to grab it out of his hands and started to hump it while yelling "I loooove Mudkips!".  

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:40 pm
However it started, I ******** hate Mudkip.
Oh yes, and I'm back.

Anyway, I pre-ordered and payed off both Black and White a long time ago. So I will be getting them on Sunday. And I have three Celebi. All legit. One is Japanese, because I got it from someone on the Pokemon forums here on Gaia. The other two I got in the event.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:16 am
Yep, I have two Celebi as well from the event. And two versions of each shiny legendary dog except shiny Suicine D: The one I was looking forward too but missed.

Know Your Meme | i herd u liek mudkips  

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Utano

Friendly Trader

12,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:08 pm
This whole Mudkipz business doesn't change my love for Mudkip.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:41 pm
I have two of each of the beasts, including Suicune. Which means I has trade fodder. Yay!  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Utano

Friendly Trader

12,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:14 am
Speaking of trading, I have a little story.

When I was trading my Pokemon from my Diamond to my Platinum I had a Caterpie hatching spree where I hatched over 90 of them in order to have something to trade. I need to get them over to my Heart Gold, but I figure that there's no point since it'll be easier to transfer to Black/White later.

It's just going to be like a small mini-game thing right?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 am
Well, at least I caught the regular Suicune.

Going from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to HeartGold/SoulSilver is just regular trading. Same for Black/White likely. Since it isn't a generation gab and they are the same media (DS carts). So you'd just have to do regular trades... a lot.  

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 pm
Getting your Pokemon over to Black/White is something like the Pal Park for GBA to DS. It's not because of a game generation gap, but because of a region gap in the games. In the games, the Unova region does not have any Pokemon from any other regions, at all. Because of that, the only way to get the Pokemon from other regions is a bit tricky. For the Shiny Beasts and Celebi, you can send them over almost immediately with a certain method. For the other Pokemon, you have to "beat" the game before getting the Transfer Machine, or whatever it's called. And then you can send six Pokemon at a time and catch them in some weird mini-game.
Link for "Relocator": Relocator
Link for Transfer Machine: Transfer Machine  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games